Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistic Curry gets Cucked by BBC Presenter

• Thread starter Deleted member 24213
  • Start date
Deleted member 24213

Deleted member 24213

Banned
-
He has zero sex appeal to her, even though she looks curry as well

The title made me lol'd when I did not read the word presenter. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Where's the cucking?

Yeah I see what you mean. She's rushing him out of there, not reacting much to his responses like a reporter should...brutal.

he is coping . ugly af tbh ngl

he is coping . ugly af tbh ngl

He says he has autism and Syanthesia. This is a mega cope

Why are we currys so embarrassing? It's like we are comedians just by virtue of existing

Last edited:
He says he has autism and Syanthesia. This is a mega cope

Why are we currys so embarrassing? It's like we are comedians just by virtue of existing

Comedian JFL .
You are simply coping by being " funny" to get accepted and validated by others superior races because everyone is finding you repulsive not good enough physically even yourselves .

JFL What the fuck is that oversized tie

She sees him as a child

Comedian JFL .
You are simply coping by being " funny" to get accepted and validated by others superior races because everyone is finding you repulsive not good enough physically even yourselves .

I'm not trying to be funny, and I don't want anyone's validation, nor do I view myself as inferior to other races. I'm critical of people of my own race because I want them to do better and stop white worshipping. I certainly don't need an inferior dirty sand nigg** to give me advice.

We are often portrayed as weak because most of them are weak but we have a history of war like other nations. The problem has always been pacivity and not wanting to expand, being militarily naive.

We use to take elephants to war - King Porus

The Rajputs, the elite combat fighters of India

Fast forward to 20th century+

Attachments

• 1581075951460.png
    1581075951460.png
    111 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
. I certainly don't need an inferior dirty sand nigg** to give me advice.
bruh . i am not attacking you specifically but many curries are the way i described .
and most improtantly :
curries are the lowers race physically . sand niggers are better tbh ngl .
for military power ; enjoy this picture
:
Islam exp

bruh . i am not attacking you specifically but many curries are the way i described .
and most improtantly :
curries are the lowers race physically . sand niggers are better tbh ngl .
for military power ; enjoy this picture
: View attachment 198621

Yes Islam had a lot of power back with the prophet Muhammed but nowadays the Middle East is the bitch of the US, and the West is dearabising the Mussies. Your women want rid of the hijab and want Western men.

Curries are smaller but more cohesive as a group, and naturally smarter than sand nigg**s. Too many secterian divides between Sunni and Shia, and between states in the Middle East, and India has sacrificed sanitation/toilets at the expense of strengthening its military, nuclear weapons, space program (world influence), and made strong allegiances with the West

nuclear weapons, space program (world influence), and made strong allegiances with the West
no one stays on top forever . but in the end the truth will be above all else . and allah and islam is the truth .
you are so fascinated by the west technology and do not realize what's happening in the world ,sadly .

That stupid bitch believes she is better than him.
She is lucky she has a vagene. Without it, she'd have roped a long time ago.

He looks like a brown egg with head pubes.

lower third and hair are atrocious. hes a hardcore incel

Curry foid plus english accent hnnnnggghhh

Brutal. Even in non sexual settings the femoid impulse to avoid low status men is activated.

I'm not trying to be funny, and I don't want anyone's validation, nor do I view myself as inferior to other races. I'm critical of people of my own race because I want them to do better and stop white worshipping. I certainly don't need an inferior dirty sand nigg** to give me advice.

We are often portrayed as weak because most of them are weak but we have a history of war like other nations. The problem has always been pacivity and not wanting to expand, being militarily naive.

View attachment 198607

View attachment 198606

You all have done a lot of stuff. Been around for what, like a million years?

Brutal. Even in non sexual settings the femoid impulse to avoid low status men is activated.
there's no such thing as a non sexual setting, deep down, life is about sexuality one way or another

there's no such thing as a non sexual setting, deep down, life is about sexuality one way or another
Brutal realization. Almost everything a human does can in some way or another be boiled down to the drive to be inside white pussy/have white cock inside you. This is why inceldom is so much worse than not having any friends etc

You all have done a lot of stuff. Been around for what, like a million years?

I'm not the spokesperson bitch boy. Certain groups make their own decisions and have to live by it. I don't care about anyone but myself tbh

I'm not the spokesperson bitch boy. Certain groups make their own decisions and have to live by it. I don't care about anyone but myself tbh
Chill out bitch. I wasn't even saying that as a bad thing at all. India's an old country, that's all I was saying. Lots of failures and accomplishments to talk about.

Last edited:
there's no sexual energy, it's like she's talking to a child. What if she was interviewing autistic chad?

This video is brutal is fuck. What’s even more brutal is this currycel mogs me :feelsrope:
That stupid bitch believes she is better than him.
She is lucky she has a vagene. Without it, she'd have roped a long time ago.

For sure. I despise western currywhores and noodlewhores.

This video is brutal is fuck. What’s even more brutal is this currycel mogs me :feelsrope:

Yea it's a subtle kind of demasculinastion, she's basically treating him like a child that she's proud of, and making him accept that's all he is

Yea it's a subtle kind of demasculinastion, she's basically treating him like a child that she's proud of, and making him accept that's all he is

It’s sad that he’s too autistic to not be aware of that. It’s over for him, you can tell. Let him cope with his music and art.

View attachment 198607

View attachment 198606

King level IQ comment.
What the fuck happened to us? I think you hit the nail on the head with pacificity. Original curries were warriors who fought the hell out of each other. They even managed to keep Alexander the Great out. The original Chadpreets. I sometimes wish I had their blood and genes coursing through my veins, but somewhere along the line we fucked up completely. The other problem came with the kingdoms in curryland constantly fighting one another instead of being united, which eventually led them to being conquered.

I blame overpopulation for the malnourishment of current curries. Instead of quality people we have diluted ourselves into a quantity of subpar individuals.

King level IQ comment.
What the fuck happened to us? I think you hit the nail on the head with pacificity. Original curries were warriors who fought the hell out of each other. They even managed to keep Alexander the Great out. The original Chadpreets. I sometimes wish I had their blood and genes coursing through my veins, but somewhere along the line we fucked up completely. The other problem came with the kingdoms in curryland constantly fighting one another instead of being united, which eventually led them to being conquered.

I blame overpopulation for the malnourishment of current curries. Instead of quality people we have diluted ourselves into a quantity of subpar individuals.
They're still fighting, Bangladesh/Pakistan/India was one nation and all Hindu (the oldest religion). The issue I think is not wanting to expand and build up the army, invade other nations for resources, capture slaves, etc. The Europeans did all of this and they are wealthy and in a very good position now. It can all change very fast though, China/India/Brazil could takeover.

They're still fighting, Bangladesh/Pakistan/India was one nation and all Hindu (the oldest religion). The issue I think is not wanting to expand and build up the army, invade other nations for resources, capture slaves, etc. The Europeans did all of this and they are wealthy and in a very good position now. It can all change very fast though, China/India/Brazil could takeover.
Bangladesh wasn't Hindu it was mainly shamanistic and rather tribal

Brutal, this is why ethnicels turn to homosexuality, because they can't get women in the West