Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic Communist Ukranian Kike Foid mad that her ex-bf used the “wrong” pronouns for celebrity and made mean jokes while bombs were dropping

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AutismInWomen/comments/z5t48o/i_need_to_rent_about_my_ex_bf/

Kike foid only dating kike male AFTER white Chad dumped her (kike male gets leftovers)

Didn’t see anything wrong with white Chad’s behaviour while he was dicking her

Mad at him saying white race will become a minority despite no ethnic wanting to go to ukraine (mad cause she wants to mix with the white Chad herself)

Autistic foid somehow magically being able to get dates while her male autistic counterparts rot (or dying to Russia in this case)

Foid living in Ukraine and hating capitalism, while probably begging for capitalist NATO to save her

Up to date on which tranny celebrity should be called what pronoun by white leftist logic

Posting on reddit

Bonus round: jfl at this comment

8DE119B6 69B3 474D B7A5 A961FFF2934B

99.9999% chance the male was white and the foid was non-white. @tehgymcel420

What a complete joke, I swear these people can't be real, do they even have a soul?

What a complete joke, I swear these people can't be real, do they even have a soul?
She got pleasure from fucking Chad, that’s for sure.

Hope russia drops "the big one" on her home city ASAP

So she dumped her boyfriend because he conscripted to die, while she got to leave the country, because he's not in favour of equality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back