Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic Chad says "don’t use Aspergers as an excuse"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/h9dvdt/dont_use_aspergers_as_an_excuse/

Screenshot 2020 06 15 21 54 32

ofc he's Chad if she let him do all this stuff to her on the first date, if he was a normie should have went MeToo on his ass.

I wish some 0 ph water would rain on his face in gta 5 on pc.

Another one of those "I did it so you can too!" things. The dude might not even have aspergers; these days some people are diagnosed with autism for simply being a little awkward in middle school and having a hobby. It's fucking ridiculous. That said anyone that wants to try and deny that having aspergers doesn't make not just dating, but damn near EVERYTHING much more difficult needs to pull their head out of this ass.

just be autistic chad theory
this guy has no self awareness, must be because of his aspergers

Just look better theory.

Untitled

He's a dumbass too apparently

Autism is only a problem if you are ugly.
And all it does is enhances your ugliness

Yeah sure, the average sperg looks like that, lol what a cunt.

Will we ever reach a point where it's universally acknowledged that looks affect your quality of life instead of pretending it's personality & without being labelled an incel for bringing it up?

Last edited:
Just be Chad theory.

not chad, 6.5 normie I'd say

NTpill copers BTFOed. Just be Chad

imagine thinking you have to be NT to have a normal life.

looks > literally anything.

it's the definition of '/gamemode 1'

Definitely not chad but ofc mogs me

Mogs

What does he even look like?

imagine thinking you have to be NT to have a normal life.

looks > literally anything.

it's the definition of '/gamemode 1'

low iq and terminally retarded

By definition, being good-looking is not normal but rather exceptional, so to say that you need to be good looking in order to live a normal life is contradictory.

To truly be normal, and lose your virginity while young and get several scraps of pussy now and then, you need to be NT (neuro-typical), all else being equal.

Last edited:
If not Chad than LARPer.

It's an obvious larp.

His post theory is just him flexing on incels/virgins to make them feel inferior.

I could bet he himself is an incel

What a smug piece of shit tbh. I have the sperg disease, but I went through therapy so I used to be able to make friends all the time until puberty made me ugly. When I got ugly, my social skills slowly reverted of course, due to ostracization and whatnot, and I haven't been the same since. It fucking sucks tbh, sometimes I want to join in on conversations or what not when someone talks about some [usually rare] topic that interests me, but there's something inside me that tells me I can't and that these people will hate me for it, because when I did that in school during the time I was ugly, I'd get scolded for it or people would tell me to shut up. I also started to stare at the floor again while walking and a couple people in middle school would take pictures of me and laugh at me (because I was also ugly). I also couldn't look at people face to face until I was around 14. Thinking of all this shit makes me build up intense rage.

What a smug piece of shit tbh. I have the sperg disease, but I went through therapy so I used to be able to make friends all the time until puberty made me ugly. When I got ugly, my social skills slowly reverted of course, due to ostracization and whatnot, and I haven't been the same since. It fucking sucks tbh, sometimes I want to join in on conversations or what not when someone talks about some [usually rare] topic that interests me, but there's something inside me that tells me I can't and that these people will hate me for it, because when I did that in school during the time I was ugly, I'd get scolded for it or people would tell me to shut up. I also started to stare at the floor again while walking and a couple people in middle school would take pictures of me and laugh at me (because I was also ugly). I also couldn't look at people face to face until I was around 14. Thinking of all this shit makes me build up intense rage.
What did they do/say to you in therapy?

What did they do/say to you in therapy?
I'm going to describe what they did in no particular order when I was in aspie therapy. I'm not sure how close this is to actual psych therapy.

-They would have me look at pictures of people on a spiral bound stand up chart and ask me what emotions they're having via their facial expressions.
-They would bring some other fellow aspie in the room and make us have a conversation.
-We'd play lots of board games where they would throw appropriate conversational type stuff in.
-They would bring out certain conversation scenarios, and they'd make me pick from a couple answers on which would be deemed appropriate and which would not be.
-Sometimes, they would make me be responsible for a stuffed animal of some sort that I'd have to take care of. It was one of the earliest things I did in aspie therapy, so I can't really remember the specifics.
-Also in early aspie therapy, they'd have me do something social related for the class that I'd be in, even though making friends and general socializing wasn't a problem of mine until I moved and hit puberty around 6th grade.
-Conversating one on one with the aspie therapy teachers, while they tell me how to "look" during in a conversation (like looking at people in the eyes and shit like that).

I can't really remember anything else, but what I typed was pretty much the gist of it.

Just an above-average but fat comb-over piece of self-absorbed dogshit. Excuse? It literally inhibits your ability to think and communicate. Fucking arrogant cunt. Get ravaged by hobos you tubbo