Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic celibate finds a stick that's shaped like a sickle

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

In his post history:

An aspiring betabuxxer who fears intimacy

okay and ?
Fascinations with sticks is an autistic celibate trait -- the desire to make tools and provide value, as part of a k-selected sexual strategy.

But alas, we live in the era of psychopathic Chad, and the way that the woman in his dream told him to go away after Chad pumped and dumped her was her actual sentiment, motivated by distress, yes, but in line with her whole neurotic lust for the abuses of Chad.

Last edited:
"I have trypophobia (i hope i spelled that right) and holes scare me alot "
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That’s a pretty cool stick, he should go ahead and bushwhack her with it.

you can visit my circus whenever you want
I have an idea for a new exhibit. We can freeze a BBC in a case of ice and portray him as the missing link between ape and man.

It's not even a scam.

Wtf what's that tryptophobia? He says he's scared of holes, I'm also scared of girls, that's why I'm here, I can't approach foids cos I lack self esteem and am insecure because they will reject me because I'm not Hemsworth, or even worse, put me in jail like that guy in Glasgow.

But I would have thought autists were opposite, because they are super low inhib? Rain man sure was

Fascinations with sticks is an autistic celibate trait -- the desire to make tools and provide value, as part of a k-selected sexual strategy.

But alas, we live in the era of psychopathic Chad, and the way that the woman in his dream told him to go away after Chad pumped and dumped her was her actual sentiment, motivated by distress, yes, but in line with her whole neurotic lust for the abuses of Chad.
Chad is spreading his seed everywhere r selection style while everyone who tries to reproduce k style is either rotting alone or taken advantage of via betabuxxing or divorce rapes

Chad is spreading his seed everywhere r selection style while everyone who tries to reproduce k style is either rotting alone or taken advantage of via betabuxxing or divorce rapes
tbh

It's cruel being k-selected as an incel, because your inclination to pair bond is neither possible nor desirable.

At the very most, you can hope to "get lucky" with psychopathic Chad's sloppy seconds in the form of a drunk landwhale, but that is so detached from your priorities that it feels like getting peer pressured into homosexuality (quite profoundly so).

tbh

It's cruel being k-selected as an incel, because your inclination to pair bond is neither possible nor desirable.

At the very most, you can hope to "get lucky" with psychopathic Chad's sloppy seconds in the form of a drunk landwhale, but that is so detached from your priorities that it feels like getting peer pressured into homosexuality (quite profoundly so).
Lmao you're such a great poster

I feel for him tbh, make me sad af. In life, being ugly is one thing, it suck but there's surgery. But being autistic? There's no surgery, no pills, no therapy that can help, and the majority of autistic males are confined to a life of solitude from the day they were born. It's painful beyond words.

What is with autism and navy blue graphic t shirts?

are you making fun of him ? let him cope in peace
As a high-functioning autist, my humor is inextricably linked to pain.

My laughs are almost always ways to ease the agony I feel over our cruel reality.

But I would have thought autists were opposite, because they are super low inhib? Rain man sure was
Whether an autist is low-inhib or high-inhib depends on how conscious they are of their social alienation and estrangement.

Some autists are so socially inept that they have no social consciousness; they can't even tell that normies hate them, and therefore feel no agony over their inferiority.

But other autists are just socially adept enough to know that normies hate them, but not socially adept enough to manipulate normie prejudices to their own advantage. This type of autist proliferates on the .co.

Last edited:
joker maxxing
I have similar laughing spells to the Joker ngl, and other autists have testified to this too.

Perhaps it's a premorbid schizophrenia trait.

are professionally diagnosed autist ?
Yes bro, ASD with an AvPD-BPD-vulnerable narcissist personaliteehee (the neurotic triad).

So I have both male and female psychopathologies: the ultra-male, systemizing autistic brain with maladaptive female affect.

Those of my autistic type are at highest risk for becoming trannies, dying from suicide, and presumably dying by othER means.

Last edited:
that's brutal, you're not gonna become a trannies don't you ?

so you're the same kind of autist that use discord tranny servers and that deer twitch mod ? no offense tho
I will not become a tranny jfl, but yes, I am fundamentally like that kind of autist.

In order to sublimate myself, I am attempting to autismmaxx and affectiveminn. My emotions need to be controlled, and my autism needs to be set free, tbh.

now he needs to make a thread where he smacks a bitch with it
real funny stuff like that