Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Autistic boys and girls found to have “hypermasculinised” faces

stoicincel

stoicincel

Officer
★★
https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/09/1...ces-supporting-the-extreme-male-brain-theory/

Tan and her colleagues also employed a new 3D facial mapping process, tested on 48 neurotypical boys and 53 neurotypical girls, to provide a highly accurate and objective measure of the facial features that most typify a male and female child’s face. Using these features, the researchers’ algorithm was able to correctly categorise the sex of children’s faces with around 98 per cent accuracy.
studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7026150/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5570931/

Masculine faces are known to trigger female attraction, because of distinctive sexually dimorphic features.

thoughts?

Masculine faces cause attraction but hyper masculine autists just look like big meathead units with untamed retard strength and power bellies.

Women prefer that balance where the guy has all the “masculine” features like being tall and having money and abs, but also has the Justin Bieber type baby faces

you dont wanna be high prenatal t with a narrow long skull, you will look like an old miserable horse!

My face is kinda hyper masc tbh

Itz cus i have a long face and look kinda like a horse which i tink is a masc trait
masculine traits in this case are very precisely quantified.

you dont wanna be high prenatal t with a narrow long skull, you will look like an old miserable horse!
it's a multidimensional set of traits. it doesn't lead to horse face, necessarily.

degrees of facial masculinity in men:
Less masculine vs more masculine face 01

@-BrettyBoy-

Over for autistic men.

I have noticed that autistic foids tend to be very tomboyish.

Which births the next generation of autists :society:

Holes should not be allowed to choose their own mate
i'm coping really hard rn with this, ngl. it gives me a glimpse of hope of ascending

I also found this in the comments section.

“The comments on this video are making me incredibly sad. "He's good looking it's a shame, most autistic people are ugly" ridiculous. The fact that this video was made for educational purposes and this braver woman has exposed her sons disability for the world to see and all the commenters care about is his looks? What a messed planet we're living in.”

High T autist rise up

“The comments on this video are making me incredibly sad. "He's good looking it's a shame, most autistic people are ugly" ridiculous. The fact that this video was made for educational purposes and this braver woman has exposed her sons disability for the world to see and all the commenters care about is his looks? What a messed planet we're living in.”
lol

Itz cus i have a long face and look kinda like a horse which i tink is a masc trait

Hard cope. Masc is big bold warrior skull not wimpy horse face

Well it's too bad these men can't socialize, so their masculine faces go to waste.

Well it's too bad these men can't socialize, so their masculine faces go to waste.
i think it is possible for a lot of autistcels to ascend, if they at least learned how to socialize. the problem is not having enough good attributes to compensate for some lack of social skills (height, face, dick size, good hairline, etc)

I was born with high prenatal T, but I have little to no masculine traits. :fuk:

I was born with high prenatal T, but I have little to no masculine traits. :fuk:
same. i don't think i have very masculine features, except for my eyes maybe, idk.

do you have low digit ratio?

same. i don't think i have very masculine features, except for my eyes maybe, idk.

do you have low digit ratio?
Yeah, I was confused why I didn't have the traits that low digit people have. I probably ate too much sugar during puberty or some shit.

Yeah, I was confused why I didn't have the traits that low digit people have. I probably ate too much sugar during puberty or some shit.
i also have very low digit ratio. i have some traits of low digit ratio, but overall i don't think i am really masculine , unfortunately.

i also have very low digit ratio. i have some traits of low digit ratio, but overall i don't think i am really masculine , unfortunately.
It's comical how emasculated and weak I am in real life, but I have low digit ratio.

What masculine traits do you have?

It's comical how emasculated and weak I am in real life, but I have low digit ratio.

What masculine traits do you have?
i think face, especially the eyes area. but im short, with acne scars, and balding

other low digit traits i have:
autism, ADHD, left handedness, dyslexia, some musical talent, very poor handwriting.

Last edited:
i think face, especially the eyes area. but im short, with acne scars, and balding

other low digit traits:
autism, ADHD, left handedness, dyslexia, some musical talent, very poor handwriting.
Mogs me, the only thing I have is ADHD. Also, balding is a sign of excess testosterone.

other low digit traits:
but low digit is definitely preferable to high digit still

but low digit is definitely preferable to high digit still
true.. but i don't have the "increased reproductive success" as trait , despite having low digit.

but i agree, it is preferable indeed for males.

true.. but i don't have the "increased reproductive success" as trait , despite having low digit.

but i agree, it is preferable indeed for males.
i have very high digit ratio and have nearly all the traits in the wiki page. :feelsrope:

i have very high digit ratio and have nearly all the traits in the wiki page. :feelsrope:
no way you have all the listed traits.

high digit usually have better social skills, which is very good

no way you have all the listed traits.
View attachment 599039

high digit usually have better social skills, which is very good
im addicted to smoking and treat foids bad, have superstitious impulses i try to reduce, and have literary tendencies.
also barely play video games.
i probably do have higher social skills than most here but only because this is a pool of non-NT people.

im addicted to smoking and treat foids bad, have superstitious impulses i try to reduce, and have literary tendencies.
also barely play video games.
thats interesting. it's basically the complete opposite for me.
i probably do have higher social skills than most here but only because this is a pool of non-NT people.
that is very good to have. because you can have more friends, and open way more oportunities.. i'm a complete loner.

Lookism is real. Whoever convinces you otherwise (like IT) is trying to give you false hope to keep you bluepilled.
i think it is possible for a lot of autistcels to ascend, if they at least learned how to socialize. the problem is not having enough good attributes to compensate for some lack of social skills (height, face, dick size, good hairline, etc)
Yet he's low-functioning and non-verbal, so there's no hope for him to learn how to socialize and blend in with the NT crowd. Yet some foid would probably try to coax him to have sex with her (even if he can't consent or know what's going on, so it's technically female-on-male statutory rape) because of his looks and height, he doesn't even have to try if you left him alone with a foid.

studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7026150/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5570931/

Masculine faces are known to trigger female attraction, because of distinctive sexually dimorphic features.

thoughts?
as an autistic guard do with level 3 clearance for all firearms and explosives, i can tell your with confidence that i do not posses such features, indeed, this study doesnt take canines into account at alll grrrr
typical specisism
and also, what does some goobledegook researchwoofler know about masculinity? I bet he doesnt even know what a gonial angle or the ANTE-face is grrr
raff raff

as an autistic guard do with level 3 clearance for all firearms and explosives, i can tell your with confidence that i do not posses such features, indeed, this study doesnt take canines into account at alll grrrr
typical specisism
and also, what does some goobledegook researchwoofler know about masculinity? I bet he doesnt even know what a gonial angle or the ANTE-face is grrr
raff raff
idk, that's an autistic answer if i ever seen one.

i got called a horse by one of my co workers because my hair is long and thick but im a manlet so he called me small horse:feelsbadman:

i got called a horse by one of my co workers because my hair is long and thick but im a manlet so he called me small horse:feelsbadman:
brutal.. but ast least you have good hair.

cope. we make pussies dry up.