Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autistic and single

• Thread starter autistic_celibate32
  • Start date
A

autistic_celibate32

Greycel
I am 32 autistic and a simpcel. I’m involuntary Celibate mainly because of my body. I’m obese, EXTREMELY HAIRY, and my appearance is -60-70, at the very bottom of the scale. I’ve always been a pushover, tried everything to make myself more attractive. But attractiveness is only part of the issue for me.

As another reason I get rejected is because of my ASD traits. I even got rejected by girls on the spectrum mainly because of my “pessimism” as they put it.

They told me I give off incel vibes because of how I constantly rant about rejection.

They told me that is the main reason why they rejected me, even though I’m more successful than they are is my rejection sensitivity. Yet, they are ok with dating complete losers with no future over me because of my rejection sensitivity.

Let them reap what they sow.

I’m fucking done being a simp for fucking Neurotypicals, self-haters, and Stacies. Half of them claim to have feelings for me, then ask for $$$for sex. No bitch, I owe you NOTHING

Go get Syphilis for all I care.

No one should have to pay to get laid.

I really want a loving relationship, but that ain’t ever going to happen.

Most of you probably fear going through what I did.

Keep in mind I’m Only 32. I personally know a 47 year old aspire incel who is still a virgin like me.

I fear ending up like him.

Last edited:
Go to the site "Promethease" and take photos of your ASD genes.

Fatceldom = volceldom

don't listen to that, being fat is mostly about your genetics

Autism is a killer of bloodlines (unless you're a foid and therefore autism doesn't really affect you that much.)
I am 23 but I fear that I may become more like you or your friend, and your friend seems to be tenacious. Being a 47 y/0 wizard.

>inb4 someone cherrypick an autistic gigachad

Meaning I’m a simp well soon to be former simp but also an incel I’ve swallowed the redpill. I’m done being a fucking pushover and people pleaser just to be accepted for my difference. If they can’t accept me for who I am, they can kill themselves for all I care.

Autism is a killer of bloodlines (unless you're a foid and therefore autism doesn't really affect you that much.)
I am 23 but I fear that I may become more like you or your friend, and your friend seems to be tenacious. Being a 47 y/0 wizard.

>inb4 someone cherrypick an autistic gigachad
When you say killer of bloodlines, you're probably referring to the inability of getting into relationships.

When you say killer of bloodlines, you're probably referring to the inability of getting into relationships.
Yeah it doesn’t effect high functioning women, but those with classic and severe autism are just as single as severely autistic men. But high functioning women are just as in relationships as NT women.

This is because of society, and it’s expectations on outdated gender stereotypes.

I’m socially inept, and extremely negative/pessimistic and emotionally unstable. I have a fuck ton of trauma from my abusers. Also, I’m ugly af.

I’ve wished death on humanity many times before, including when I blew up on a entitled cunt, blaming her ableism for why I wanted the world to end.

Last edited:
They told me I give off incel vibes because of how I constantly rant about rejection.
So even autistic cunts know the word incel? Fucking whores. They are shit just like NT whores. No they also are worse sometimes

rejection/social issues. Well I had it 100 x worse than him. While he had to deal with rejection and social anxiety, I had to deal with horrible bullying, including physical violence, and at home I had to contend with physical violence, and constant verbal abuse on a daily basis just for stimming and then more abuse for talking back for the abuse. That, and I had absolutely no friends, despite people pleasing and reaching out.

My life was brutal, how many of us here had flowers thrown in the trash by an entitled foid on valentine’s day at 13 and the very next day get pushed down a flight of stairs and have a foid spec ed directior threaten you if you report the student?

Last edited:
Calorie deficit and laser hair removal should fix this, no?
I have a very bad metabolism, I’m often in calorie deficit, and eat once or twice per day with small portions.,

I wasn't in special ed, but I wish now that I had been
Yeah, I went to a special ed school for students with autism. I realize now for us men it is still a lack of autism awareness/acceptance. I know that this may seem like an absurd question, but a friend of mine in Canada got sectioned after threatening suicide due to stupid online drama in his gaming circle, they didn’t confiscate his phone. I know Canada has a much better human rights record than the USA, so might this be you?

If so, I understand why you did what you did.

You can pm me if you want.

Last edited:
his father was terrible
Yeah I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, no one has sympathy for him but then again it's always the assholes on top so it makes sense.

Kill yourself in style. Mow down some foids with you before your brains get splattered all over the ground by a cop.
How to deal with foids

I have Asperger's myself.

I'm not a virgin myself, but if it weren't for prostitution, I'd be a virgin. I'll go out on a limb and strongly encourage any male virgin to go to where prostitution is legally accessible with plenty of saved-up gold and 'get it out of your system'. It will psychologically provide you with a level of perspective; that no woman you encounter afterwards can deny you the experience of having enjoyed a woman's sexuality/femininity in your life.

Looking at my family members who get treated like shit by their wives makes me actually glad I'm not in a relationship.

Now when Patriarchy comes after the govt collapse, we autistic people might actually ENJOY relationships when women are forced to be faithful and obedient.