Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autistcels, when did you realize that you were different from everybody else?

King_of_Autism

King_of_Autism

Greycel
For me it was a gradual process.

I seemed normal until 2nd grade when I developed a crush on a girl. She saw me as creepy right off the bat and whenever I wanted to play with her, she told me to fuck off.

Then in 3rd grade I cried during recess and lost all my “friends”. I was socially isolated ever since.

Middle school was a blur of embarrassment and humiliation. The few memories I have of it were social blunders on my part that made me very unpopular.

High school was when I tried to socialize more with females. Since I was socially awkward and ugly, I got in trouble for harassment quite frequently.

I lasted 2 weeks in college until I was forced to drop out after a mental breakdown brought on by being kicked out of a frat party.

These were a few events that let me know my place. Now I know I am an ugly autist who has been called creepy more times than I can count.

when nobody wanted to be around me

Family pointed out my idiosyncrasies. I didn't take them that seriously, but then I got a job and realized something might be wrong with me.

When I had no friends in 1st grade and didn't know how to make them. Plus my abusive parents let me always know I was crazy and weird.

Not sure but I showed signs very early on.

When I first started school at age 6 I would wait until a teacher came up to me to take off my jacket. Like i'd go into class and just stand there while everyone was sitting down and talking. The teacher would eventually come up to me and tell me to take it off but sometimes it took up to 15 minutes.
It's not like I had problems taking it off, I did it all on my own but I just needed her confirmation.

For the first 2 years when I needed to take a piss I would have the teacher walk into the cubicle with me and turn around while I did my business. I can't remember why but I think I was afraid I would get lost.