Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistcels how do you wageslave

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
i need to wageslave so i dont be homeless. i dont feel anythin gwhen talking to people anymore. i just want easy money, but am afraid i wont follow directions right and ill get fired

Live a minimalist lifestyle and don’t work 40 hours a week. Like i can do 20-30, but 8 hours a day 5 days a week is unbearable. Live in a van or buy some property for really cheap. Just don’t get ripped off by landlords

Live a minimalist lifestyle and don’t work 40 hours a week. Like i can do 20-30, but 8 hours a day 5 days a week is unbearable
alrighty any other tips.:whatfeels:

alrighty any other tips.:whatfeels:
Idk maybe try to find some kind of job that’s not totally unbearable so that way it would be easier to do more work and make more money. I do gardening and landscaping and get different people who pay me and the person i work with. It’s pretty relaxing being outside for 3-5 hours

Can you push for neetbux?

You can't work a job if you're not NT. Trust me. I don't have autism but I haven't socialized in years, a simple job will be literal hell. Don't do it until you get NT.

I have one part-time job working in food service where it's a very relaxed environment, so it's really hard to get fired. I have another part-time job as a software engineer working from home, so I don't have to interact with anyone face-to-face or outside work meetings, which take place online.

I have one part-time job working in food service where it's a very relaxed environment, so it's really hard to get fired.
What are the foids like who you work with?

What are the foids like who you work with?
They're typical foids, I avoid them, they avoid me, for the most part. I'm just a fly on the wall as far as they're concerned. As long as I don't "disturb the peace."

I work in a supermarket stocking products and it's an easy 19/hr. Even a retard autistcel should be able to grab stuff and put them where they belong. As for customer service, 99% of interactions are gonna be like "where's the poptarts" "aisle 9" so that should be no issue either and a supervisor can come over for more difficult questions.

I also used to work in the USPS as a mail deliverer, and it was a pretty decent job. Hated freezing my balls off during winter though so I quit.

You can't work a job if you're not NT. Trust me. I don't have autism but I haven't socialized in years, a simple job will be literal hell. Don't do it until you get NT.
i mean idc as long as its not frusteratingly hard etc

I work in a supermarket stocking products and it's an easy 19/hr. Even a retard autistcel should be able to grab stuff and put them where they belong. As for customer service, 99% of interactions are gonna be like "where's the poptarts" "aisle 9" so that should be no issue either and a supervisor can come over for more difficult questions.

I also used to work in the USPS as a mail deliverer, and it was a pretty decent job. Hated freezing my balls off during winter though so I quit.
thank you for intel fellow cel. i have no caring for what people think anymore and i think i have enough balls to get the interviews and applying over it

this sounds like a good route tbh, remote work is ideal for autists

I'm currently working 40hrs a week remote in IT, pays well and I don't have to interact with normans :feelzez:
I wish I was able to land full-time. The fact I can't is the whole reason I'm going back to school, again.

thank you for intel fellow cel. i have no caring for what people think anymore and i think i have enough balls to get the interviews and applying over it
Remember that interviews are just a test of how well you can BS the hiring staff. Might be tough for an autistcel, but channel your inner psychopath and put on a perfect normie mask. Fake it till you make it and good luck :feelsthink:

Remember that interviews are just a test of how well you can BS the hiring staff. Might be tough for an autistcel, but channel your inner psychopath and put on a perfect normie mask. Fake it till you make it and good luck :feelsthink:
tbh have you seen my posts, that and i do a good pyschopath:feelsdevil: plus i am @erenyeager

i mean idc as long as its not frusteratingly hard etc
You can't do the simplist things when you're in a room of NT people. You will fail and embarrass. Yourself.