Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistcels can you explain why this franchises are so liked by autists?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Sonic
-My little pony
-Thomas the tank engine

It's not just memes it seems that many autistic ppl love these entertainment franchises and have encyclopedic knowledge of its lore, characters, story, etc. And don't forget the fanfics, fanart and roleplay accounts.

Jojo is missing

EASY

Our parents put us infront of the TV as they didn't know whatelse to do with us

Childlike interests because their mental development was stunted by autism and subhumanity. :ping:

You forgot the loud house

-Sonic
-My little pony
Simple characterization, colorful and simplified reality, cute and loving fantasy girls, good vs evil is nice and black and white.
-Thomas the tank engine
Autists love trains. Ig it's because it's a specialized microcosm which simplifies reality down to a more narrow range. You can find similar autists with other things but trains is a popular catagory.
It's not just memes it seems that many autistic ppl love these entertainment franchises and have encyclopedic knowledge of its lore, characters, story, etc. And don't forget the fanfics, fanart and roleplay accounts.
Because for obsessive autists they literally make it their world.

Honestly I kind of wish I were a shameless autist like that. If I could just abandon reality and live in colorful, fun pony world I think I would be happier.

Simple characterization, colorful and simplified reality, cute and loving fantasy girls, good vs evil is nice and black and white.

Autists love trains. Ig it's because it's a specialized microcosm which simplifies reality down to a more narrow range. You can find similar autists with other things but trains is a popular catagory.

Because for obsessive autists they literally make it their world.

Honestly I kind of wish I were a shameless autist like that. If I could just abandon reality and live in colorful, fun pony world I think I would be happier.
I was a brony when I was 13/14 (no wonder why I'm an incel kek) and I still like the franchise because of the good memories I have and how much I enjoyed it. However I'm 100% not autistic, confirmed by my cousin who has Aspies and is officially diagnosed.

I was a brony when I was 13/14 (no wonder why I'm an incel kek) and I still like the franchise because of the good memories I have and how much I enjoyed it. However I'm 100% not autistic, confirmed by my cousin who has Aspies and is officially diagnosed.
Eh, autism is such a wishy washy thing anyway. We are all on the spectrum somewhere. But imo I just think it's good that people can enjoy whatever they want. If guys wanna watch pony cartoon I hope they have fun with it. If grown men want to be Marvel/Star Wars obsessed soyboys, I fully support that. Anyone who can find enjoyment in this shitty world is a winner in my eyes.

Probably the simplest is autists brains are like kids of the same age as those shows are made for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back