Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistcel Can’t Cope Living in NT Society with Nothing to Live For

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
hell world strikes again

brutal shit man

I am autistic according to internet test

Shizophrenia is worse. I have it

Autism is the worst form of inceldom one can inflict on someone: no friends, no job, no GF, and no will to keep on living. :blackpill::cryfeels:
I wouldn't wish this hell on anybody.

christ, this is fucking heartbreaking

We're literally living on Fallout 4 Nightmare mode with permadeath and negative traits for both thirst and hunger, dealing with hundreds of feral ghouls.

Incels are the choosen ones from God, we're the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
the fate of many a man

We're literally living on Fallout 4 Nightmare mode with permadeath and negative traits for both thirst and hunger, dealing with hundreds of feral ghouls.

Incels are the choosen ones from God, we're the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.
All inceldians are connected via PATHS by the founding deity

He has friends, and a job (obviously).

Last edited:
I am not autistic but I developed avoidant personality disorder for having been discriminated against and rejected in my adolescence for being manlet and having a facial deformity (deformity diagnosed by a maxillofacial surgeon)
Currently besides being ugly I am also "autistic". I have no friends, I no longer have social skills and I am isolated in my room. The depression is becoming more intense every day.
Update: I found a picture about the similarity between avoidant personality disorder and autism
Ugly men will become "autistic" for being discriminated against for their physical appearance

Attachments

• Autism+vs.+Avoidant+Personality+Disorder.png
    Autism+vs.+Avoidant+Personality+Disorder.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I am not autistic but I developed avoidant personality disorder for having been discriminated against and rejected in my adolescence for being manlet and having a facial deformity (deformity diagnosed by a maxillofacial surgeon)
Currently besides being ugly I am also "autistic". I have no friends, I no longer have social skills and I am isolated in my room. The depression is becoming more intense every day.
Update: I found a picture about the similarity between avoidant personality disorder and autism
Ugly men will become "autistic" for being discriminated against for their physical appearance
I have the avoidant disorder. Described my teenhood perfectly.
Stop ignoring me bro! :feelsUnreal:
Busy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back