Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autist trait: you went to speech therapy as a child

• Thread starter RechargedSamsung
  • Start date
RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
If you ever had autism or had any speech problems more than likely you’d remember going to some clonic for tism kids for the most part all i remember was playing eith the toys they had

IMG 2490

My therapy room was like this but a little bit nore bigger it had a wii a ballpool which was fun

IMG 2491

This was fun too

If you ever had autism or had any speech problems more than likely you’d remember going to some clonic for tism kids for the most part all i remember was playing eith the toys they had

View attachment 1217488
My therapy room was like this but a little bit nore bigger it had a wii a ballpool which was fun

View attachment 1217491
This was fun too
I went to speech theraphy as a child, but the room didnt look like this. I dont remember any toys there. I was just practising pronouncing sounds the entire time.

I couldnt pronounce "R" and "L". Now i can pronounce "L" normally, but i still have some problems pronouncing "R".

I went to speech theraphy as a child, but the room didnt look like this. I dont remember any toys there. I was just practising pronouncing sounds the entire time.

I couldnt pronounce "R" and "L". Now i can pronounce "L" normally, but i still have some problems pronouncing "R".
Also it was in the doctors private apartment. Not some office.

My elementary school had a stress room