Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autist trait only time you go outside is with your dad/mom

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Brutal bro. This def is not getting college foids wet. It's either that or I'm alone when I'm out.

Brutal bro. This def is not getting college foids wet. It's either that or I'm alone when I'm out.
Walking outside with ma and pa is a death sentence for autists and uggos

Got no choice in the matter because i cannot drive, i take the bus around sometimes on my own

Walking outside with ma and pa is a death sentence for autists and uggos
I never realized how cringe it was. I am basically special needs to foids jfl

One of my favorite copes is just wandering around my city. Usually wear a hoodie and stay out of sight of people, but it feels good going places

One of my favorite copes is just wandering around my city. Usually wear a hoodie and stay out of sight of people, but it feels good going places
I do this sometimes don't have a hoodie tho but just a regular jacket

Yes but only in different places, I don't go out in my town except when I'm going to the gym. I don't want my parent's coworkers to see their son, I would probably ruin their reputation because of how subhuman I look.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back