Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel autist incel trait: you struggle to form relationships

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
cuz you're incel you dipshit fuck

Mega autist trait you don't even want to form relationships

I have never even had a female friend in my entire life and find it difficult/impossible to form friendships. Am I autist or just pure truecel?

That's how it is, as an autist/aspie we don't have the right "flow" to interact with normies in a way they are comfortable and are not suspicious towards us. This is vital in order to ever get a woman, that's why most of us die without experiencing a single relationship:blackpill:

I have never even had a female friend in my entire life and find it difficult/impossible to form friendships. Am I autist or just pure truecel?
Autist. Ugly people still want to be friends with people, even if everyone treats them like dirt.

I think only people with very mild form of ASD could be an incel. If the social function is too low, he will have no social interaction or social thought at all.

i have ADHD, i dont have any friends. wish i had autism :feels:

I have NEVER had a friend in my entire life. Ever. Entire childhood, not once.

Mega autist trait you don't even want to form relationships
I go through phases where I want relationships, both romantic and platonic, and then I go full hermit for a few months.
I don't find it that hard to form platonic relationships, keeping them and maintaining them I find hard.