Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel autismocel trait: after some lunatic crashes into your car and drives off, you're just glad you didn't have to stop and talk to them

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
178d 7h 21m
Some clown on the highway almost sideswiped me into the shadow realm today, luckily for me he only knocked my mirror sideways and scratched up the trim on my car, and then drove off at high speed. All I felt was relief that I didn't have to stop and exchange information with him.

Why are the roads absolutely packed with normgroids these days? There are even more than before the pandemic started, at all hours of the day, all driving erratically.

IdioticAsperger

IdioticAsperger

Unloved No hate No anger
★★
10d 12h 52m
Being asperger autistic, sure I will be the same if one day I drive.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★
86d 8h 23m
Yes, very close. An Irish woman accidentally hit my leg with a box while I was riding on a train. She kept insisting on "reporting" herself to train security, likely due to my race. I repeatedly told her that I had no intention of doing so.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8