Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Autismfuel] I told some guy I'm incel by accident

G

Guest2

I was just sending him random links and pictures of funny stuff, and he said something like "my niggas", so I pasted a YouTube link from @SoyUnPerdedor's thread with the "free my niggas" thing. At least, that's what I thought I posted; it was a YouTube link and I couldn't remember any other videos I'd watched recently, so I just sent it.

If you know Discord, it has a massive preview thing for videos, and I just happened to paste this one because I was posting a sample of @Master's voice over at looksmax:

He went silent while I scrambled to delete it. I was on mobile and you have to fucking hold it down to delete it; it must have taken 5-10 seconds. He sent some meme and then I said "bro.." and "are we on the same page then", to which he replied "yes" or something, but I wasn't quite sure. He then stopped responding and went and appeared offline.

He's kind of an edgy normie I'd say, who knows what incels are but not much more than that we're "neckbeards" and r/incels, and the Virgin vs Chad memes.

My Muslimcel friend, go ER tbh; it's over for you too. If you're reading this, just don't say anything to anyone.

the only real life friend I have knows I post here and even knows my username. It's over

I've only ever told my best friend about this place. He doesn't know my username though.

I've only ever told my best friend about this place. He doesn't know my username though.
Every time he sends me a picture and the chat says new picture I'm afraid it's gonna be a screenshot of me on here

I hope your friend is a good loyal person and can keep a secret. He's probably bluepilled though if he's still got the reddit defintion of us.
don't say anything to anyone.

Lmfao. Don't ever tell someone you're an incel irl. Normies always feel the need to tell everyone else you're an incel/virgin. Learned that lesson when I was 18. (srs)

Lmfao. Don't ever tell someone you're an incel irl. Normies always feel the need to tell everyone else you're an incel/virgin. Learned that lesson when I was 18. (srs)
Well it was an accident but I was going to tell him eventually anyway, but on my own terms. It's like standing on a diving board but slipping off it.

Well it was an accident but I was going to tell him eventually anyway, but on my own terms. It's like standing on a diving board but slipping off it.
Just be careful bro. He will most likely tell other people who know you what you posted. Dude may have already known you were incel but for some reason when it's verbally said or there is proof, normies will take that as a green light to tell everyone else. Don't know why they do that.

Tfw no friends to discover your “secret virgins cult”:feelskek:

He's one of few friends tbh but I don't even speak to him that much anymore..
I have known him for like 5 years tho so I hope he won't just be a cunt and leak it.

Doesn't even have to be friends bro. When I made the mistake of telling people I was a virgin was when I worked at Walmart (srs). Was a truck unloader full time and worked as a team so I was forced to socialize with them. They saw my autism and then asked me if I got laid. Told them no.

Needless to say I quit not long after.

He's one of few friends tbh but I don't even speak to him that much anymore..
I have known him for like 5 years tho so I hope he won't just be a cunt and leak it.
Being a known virgin sucks but its actually dangerous to be a known incel. Let's hope the (((authorities))) don't give you a visit
Doesn't even have to be friends bro. When I made the mistake of telling people I was a virgin was when I worked at Walmart (srs). Was a truck unloader full time and worked as a team so I was forced to socialize with them. They saw my autism and then asked me if I got laid. Told them no.

I can imagine. Being a virgin at this stage is indicative of inherent inferiority

Yeah, wtf is up with these normies here and these friends? Can't accidentially share shit when you have no one to talk to.

Yeah, wtf is up with these normies here and these friends? Can't accidentially share shit when you have no one to talk to.
When you're forced to wagecuck, you see the same people most of the time. You pretty much have to socialize with them even as an autist. They aren't your "friends" but they pretty much know how you are as a person.

the only real life friend I have knows I post here and even knows my username. It's over
I have no irl friends, but an online friend knows that I'm incel, and that I post here/username, but he is agrees with a lot of the shit here anyway and is pretty blackpilled. While I suppose I could be more careful about avoiding being doxxed, I've never threatened anyone, and is being incel such a terrible crime? Not to mention that I don't have any life to ruin, if I was publicly revealed as being a user here, that would just inspire me to actually pursue the meager NEETbuxx I was once rejected for, but now with more documentation.

Yeah I'd never admit that I'm a virgin irl, nothing good can come of it.

Reg isn't a normie, that much is certain but yeah it does suck to see that members here actually have friends and occasionally leave this place to hang out with them and party. It really makes one realize how pathetic their situation is

Reg isn't a normie, that much is certain but yeah it does suck to see that members here actually have friends and occasionally leave this place to hang out with them and party. It really makes one realize how pathetic their situation is
I don't go out to party or anything; he's a guy I used to hang out with at school and play videogames with.

THERE HE IS!

THE VIRGIN!

GET HIM!

(Torches are lit. Pitchforks are raised. The mob swarms like angry ants on a chicken bone.)

Never tell anyone.
It's our little secret...

why would you tell him about the incelosphere? what lead up to this? if you could untell him would you?
why would you tell him about the incelosphere? what lead up to this? if you could untell him would you?
he's an incel himself, so why wouldn't I tell him? I don't see the point of having friends if you can't share everything with them, so I wouldn't untell him it if I could as that would mean he'd have to cease being my friend. I'm pretty sure he wont dox me anyway so I don't see the harm in having told him about my online presence

(Users: 72, Guests: 93)
Wow, you guys, this thread really blew up! Thanks for the upvotes!

THERE HE IS!

THE VIRGIN!

GET HIM!

(Torches are lit. Pitchforks are raised. The mob swarms like angry ants on a chicken bone.)

Never tell anyone.
It's our little secret...
Next time someone asks if you're a virgin tell them yes. See how that plays out for you. :feelskek: :feelskek:

When you're forced to wagecuck, you see the same people most of the time. You pretty much have to socialize with them even as an autist. They aren't your "friends" but they pretty much know how you are as a person.
True. Fuck my coworkers though. They don't know me yet spout annoying uncalled for bullshit regarding me. Alot of times stating the obvious. I hate the people in this world so fucking much :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I don't go out to party or anything; he's a guy I used to hang out with at school and play videogames with.
I wasn't referring to you when I was saying that other stuff bro

True. Fuck my coworkers though. They don't know me yet spout annoying uncalled for bullshit regarding me. Alot of times stating the obvious. I hate the people in this world so fucking much :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
That's where it is the worst. Wagecuck jobs where you have to work as a team, the talk about their girlfriends and then they ask you, "hey anon, do you have a girlfriend?" in a sarcastic tone.

Every. Fucking. Time. It's why I'm a janitor and work alone now. Fuckers know exactly what they're doing tbh.

That's where it is the worst. Wagecuck jobs where you have to work as a team, the talk about their girlfriends and then they ask you, "hey anon, do you have a girlfriend?" in a sarcastic tone.

Every. Fucking. Time. It's why I'm a janitor and work alone now. Fuckers know exactly what they're doing tbh.
Wagecuck foid coworkers make me want to rope or find a bettER job.

I openly talk about my inceldom to people I know.
They always have the same bluepilled advice.
They can never actually help me

Lol you call that autistic? I tried to blackpill my own dad and send him incel memes. I also literally tell everyone i meet im an incel, because i am kinda proud of it and normies can fuck off if they try to shittalk me. I try to blackpill anyone i meet and so should you. The blackpill must spread. I know that women are retarded and theres plenty of proof to back it up so i am DEFINITELY proud to be an incel rather than a cuck or some whiteknight retard. Its literally the best filter to find real friends aswell. If i tell someone this and he just blocks me i know who isn't worth a longterm friendship anyway. The best friends i ever met literally all somewhat agreed with the blackpill etc. I try to get money from the government because im too autistic to work anyway. Telling everyone im an incel helps with preventing normies to employ me jfl.

I had a discussion with a close friend once where he told me "I know you're embarrassed about never having kissed a girl" I told him I wasn't and at least I thought I wasn't. Some time later another discussion came up and I was asked if I browsed the incel forum (no idea how it came up tbh). I hesitated before saying yes, when asked if it was just for shits and giggles or if I browsed it because I believed it I couldn't even admit to being blackpilled to my friends. I just said "They say some true stuff". Eventually as the conversation progressed with them giving the usual blue pilled cope advice I eventually admitted to it.

The conversation made me realize that "Huh I am ashamed of it". And I thought "Why" seriously, why. Fuck being embarrassed about who I am. I'm going to be open. Just because I'm an incel doesn't make me any less of a human being than anybody else. I got into a convo with another guy the other day and he asked me if i ever kissed a girl I told him like some kinda autist "Nope I'm a full incel". (making you proud St.BlackOps2)

I think you and everyone else should be open about it. We are now a quarter of the male population between 18 and 30 so why not be open. I really think that we need to change public perception of us. I try to be open as much as I can now. While I don't shout blackpilled sayings 24/7 I will answer and questions that arise from time to time. I want to try and live the best life I can so when people hear shit from the media or wherever about incels they can think "We'll I know HoustonOilers and he's not like that. He's a nice upstanding guy, he holds down a job and pays his taxes, he has friends, and he is a nice person to be around"

So yeah to make a long story short be open about that shit. Who gives a fuck what dumbass bluepilled ITcels think. I'm thinking of buying an Incel T-shirt.

I once got busted by an unknown person, still dont know what he is going to do with my incels account.

I once got busted by an unknown person, still dont know what he is going to do with my incels account.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Do you think they’re gathering more information or have they simply found new targets

Nice, I asked him about it and he got confused. Maybe he was just lying and wanted to pretend it didn't happen, but I'm pretty sure it's all good.

The fuck you doing over at looksmax

Knows or not So what?