Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Autismcels GTFIH! Your Autism is a gift from the universe

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Remember, your autism is a gift! This is how you can cope!

JFL
Coping

I fucking hate this fake happy feely bullshit when it comes to this shit

I even told my psychologists not to do this to me because its fucking fake and gay and im not going to be lied to

Autism is a death sentence.

My inceldom is a gift, god didnt want me to waste my time with useless femoids

Praise the universe.
My inceldom is a gift, god didnt want me to waste my time with useless femoids
So instead. What are you investing your time on?.

Nobody is actually autistic here. Maybe 1 or 2 max.

"Autism" is just a cope by ugly asf socially awkward losers to put all their problem on this "disease"

A fatal illness that makes everyone hate you everyone says is in your head is actually a blessing, bro!
Autism isn't fatal! Although it does increase the chances of you roping, it isn't fatal in and of itself.
Autism is a death sentence.
The guy in the video wants you to think it's lifefuel. Especially when it comes to scoring the ladies.

I'm so grateful I'm not autistic. I could so easily have been because my parents were both ~30 when they had me and my Mum was obese.

"Autism" is just a cope by ugly asf socially awkward losers to put all their problem on this "disease"
Looks shaming and dismissing a problem just because it mostly affects males in the same sentence lmao you sound like a foid and also stop creating "information" out of your ass

special olympics:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is the people he is up against
award-medal-cheer-partners.jpg

oh look no pictures with girls. Everyone that is nice to him is virtue signaling.
https://www.instagram.com/lagassetyler/

He also facial bone and skin mogs me so he has more value than me and gets treated better.

There is absolutely zero benefits in having autism. It's fucking over if you have it, ESPECIALLY if you're an ugly male. End of Story.

Looks shaming and dismissing a problem just because it mostly affects males in the same sentence lmao you sound like a foid and also stop creating "information" out of your ass

I understand what he means, if i didn't have autism i would either be a very low tier normie with -50 braincells or a bluepilled retard.

This guy has reached a new dimension of coping.

if i was sitting there, i would have thrown my shoe at that son of a bitch, "muhh blessing" fucking cucked society

Too much Coping.

It looks shaming because I don't have enough english vocabulary.

Anyway keep coping

Autism is an epidemic

Weird way to spell 'curse'.

Autism has destroyed my life. I wouldn't be on this thread without it.

Most people assume that you don't have autism if you're not like Rainman. The reality is that autism is a spectrum. You can have a mild case of it (like I do), or you can have it to the point where you're sitting in a chair rocking back and forth all day (and everything in between these two extremes).

Last edited:
special olympics:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

oh look no pictures with girls. Everyone that is nice to him is virtue signaling.

He also facial bone and skin mogs me so he has more value than me and gets treated better.
My grandpa might to this day be more athletic than those guys
This guy has reached a new dimension of coping.
I've grown fond of the dancing green man.
if i was sitting there, i would have thrown my shoe at that son of a bitch, "muhh blessing" fucking cucked society
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Autism has destroyed my life. I wouldn't be on this thread without it.

Most people assume that you don't have autism if you're not like Rainman. The reality is that autism is a spectrum. You can have a mild case of it (like I do), or you can have it to the point where you're sitting in a chair rocking back and forth all day (and everything in between these two extremes).
Even a mild dose of autism is enough to ruin things.

The ONLY gift that autism provides (if you're a male) is autismbuxx.

Autism is more than just a setback, it's a cruel curse. Being treated like a child as a grown autist adult over soemething you cant control is infuriating.

Last edited:
So this is why people treat me so bad? Because they are jealous of my gift
The ONLY gift that autism provides if you're a male is autismbuxx.
Giga cope, it is very difficult to get
I'm so grateful I'm not autistic. I could so easily have been because my parents were both ~30 when they had me and my Mum was obese.
Meanwhile you still ended up on an incel forum. Autism is usually caused by genetics anyway, not by age of parents, you could have autist child at 18 if autism is in the bloodline.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20191207_0001.png
    wp_ss_20191207_0001.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have to say in my case my autism probably was a gift, I would not be able to think as I do if not for my autism, the things that I am working on right now that are going to make me likely a lot of money in the near future, never would have dawned upon me without autism, I just got lucky to get a very low level form of autism to where It doesn't impede my thinking, but actually enhances it, it makes me less sociable but it made me smarter in a way and more creative

Autism isn't always a negative, its when you start reaching the higher tiers it becomes a bad thing

I have to say in my case my autism probably was a gift, I would not be able to think as I do if not for my autism, the things that I am working on right now that are going to make me likely a lot of money in the near future, never would have dawned upon me without autism, I just got lucky to get a very low level form of autism to where It doesn't impede my thinking, but actually enhances it, it makes me less sociable but it made me smarter in a way and more creative

Autism isn't always a negative, its when you start reaching the higher tiers it becomes a bad thing

Massive cope autism = incel for life.

not a single second :feelskek:

Fuck off

Having autism sucks JFL this is the biggest cope.

This is fucking bullshit, they would never say this to a cripple or a blind person, fucking normie faggots

Massive cope autism = incel for life.

Being unattractive = incel for life

If I were autistic and had a chad body and face I'd still get laid

At least with my brand of autism I'll likely be rich

Which would you rather be, a broke incel or a rich incel?

fake society at it's best.just look at the positives bro,make it your motivation!!

I literally can't think of a single advantage of having autism except maybe high IQ.

I literally can't think of a single advantage of having autism except maybe high IQ.

That's a pretty good advantage when you think about it, most humans are just average, if you apply that IQ ruthlessly, more likely than not you'll always come out on top

That's a pretty good advantage when you think about it, most humans are just average, if you apply that IQ ruthlessly, more likely than not you'll always come out on top
But what if you're autistic (high IQ) and ugly?

But what if you're autistic (high IQ) and ugly?

Like I asked @Incline

Using my "high IQ" I will likely make myself rich in the next few years, I was going to be born ugly anyways, so at least I got high IQ as part of the package

There are a lot of people who are below average in looks AND intelligence, I'd say those are the truly unlucky ones, because they literally have nothing to look forward to in life, they have no hope and no cope

I can atleast wealthmaxx, all they can do is live everyday trying not to want to kill themselves, if I was low IQ and had the looks I have, I'd probably have killed myself by now

Cope. Most autists have low iq.

False, most autists aren't the "extreme case", a lot of people have minor forms of autism and its those distinct differences caused by the autism that make them good at what they do, especially in the fields of art, music, science, etc (autism doesn't help with athletic fields, but it helps with pretty much everything else)

Again what kind of autism are you talking about, because it sounds like you are talking about the extreme cases

False, most autists aren't the "extreme case", a lot of people have minor forms of autism and its those distinct differences caused by the autism that make them good at what they do, especially in the fields of art, music, science, etc (autism doesn't help with athletic fields, but it helps with pretty much everything else)

Again what kind of autism are you talking about, because it sounds like you are talking about the extreme cases
You have aspergers then. Aspergers and high functioning autism is two different things. I know they're similiar but being an autistic doesn't mean you will have a high iq. Also the "extreme cases" you mentioned are people with low functioning autism.

Last edited:
Being unattractive = incel for life

If I were autistic and had a chad body and face I'd still get laid

At least with my brand of autism I'll likely be rich

Ye, very true my friend. But autismcel is super devastation combo.

Like I asked @Incline

Using my "high IQ" I will likely make myself rich in the next few years, I was going to be born ugly anyways, so at least I got high IQ as part of the package

There are a lot of people who are below average in looks AND intelligence, I'd say those are the truly unlucky ones, because they literally have nothing to look forward to in life, they have no hope and no cope

I can atleast wealthmaxx, all they can do is live everyday trying not to want to kill themselves, if I was low IQ and had the looks I have, I'd probably have killed myself by now
Sound argument. Yeah I'd rather be ugly and high IQ than ugly and low IQ. That sounds like hell tbh