Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AutismCELS GTFIH!! | Where the programming starts

latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
Allistic's Narcissism will never not be a pathology: When we have it harder than them, they convince us it's the other way around and force us to apologize to them. Even as incels we can relate to being abused by normies through shame and other emotional tactics to try and get us to cause an internal division between us and ourselves, an inherent distrust (Hell, this is was psychiatry and "fitting in" culture is all about: expending/compartmentalizing a part of yourself just to fit in) To stop us from questioning the harsh realities by thinking the problem is ourselves. This tricks them into believing that it is us who is wrong and absolves their discomfort

Someone go reach out to this brocel that doesn't know that a community like ours exists before he gets lost in life

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/sjndzf/adhd_is_not_as_hard_as_autism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/sjndzf/comment/hvg7alf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

ADHD isn't as hard as autism, surely.

Most people with ADHD are still normies, unless they were misdiagnosed and are actually autistic.

More than 90% of autistics are incel.

having grown up with autism, it's literally so cruel and I genuinely would have traded it for such a traumatic experience. Literally nothing compared. Even abuse, no abuse greater than being excluded. Exclusion is the fundamental axiom of our struggle as incels.

"Oh, but some people have shit sex" STFU, that's like saying people have ADHD
"oOh, but it's not fair to compare" STFU it' absolutely is, stop trying to appropriate our struggle for social brownie points (which we deserve more since our social exclusion)
"Ohh but this is not a competition" literally STFU again, and stop trying to frame us explaining how our unmet needs affect us as a petty competition that can be disregarded, because they are legitimate grievances that affect our well being. It's not some stupid little social struggle like sex or sabotagoging social cues with adhd... the difference is there's nothing horrible to be experience because there is nothing to be experienced. PERIOD.

adhders like to say they also struggle with social cues. No, they just sabotage themselves, but they still see the socail cues. meds fix you anyway. the only struggle is their approach. a negative approach/experience. just like horrible sex, i'ts still sex. Us autistics & incels don't even have the privilege to have a negative experience because we don't have experienc.

there is no greater negative experience than no experience

ADHD isn't as hard as autism, surely.

Most people with ADHD are still normies, unless they were misdiagnosed and are actually autistic.

More than 90% of autistics are incel.
I have a normfag adhd cousin and i resent him so much.
He has no idea how good he has it socially.
Literally nothing compared to me.

I’ve known a few adhd people who did not have autism. They did absolutely fine and lived good lives with rich social circles. I agree with that one Reddit commenter who said having autism as a man is worse than a woman getting raped. I 100% agree. Autism follows you for LIFE. It fucked you up from a young age and had you ostracized during your formative years. It sets you up for a life of loneliness and sexual frustration. That is infinitely worse than living an easy life, having one bad experience, and moving on to still live an easy life

I’ve known a few adhd people who did not have autism. They did absolutely fine and lived good lives with rich social circles. I agree with that one Reddit commenter who said having autism as a man is worse than a woman getting raped. I 100% agree. Autism follows you for LIFE. It fucked you up from a young age and had you ostracized during your formative years. It sets you up for a life of loneliness and sexual frustration. That is infinitely worse than living an easy life, having one bad experience, and moving on to still live an easy life
This. And even on here, NTs gaslight us ans dismiss our struggle. As an Aspie you are at the absolute bottom of the barrel, you are an outcast among outcasts. We are worth less than a cockroach

This. And even on here, NTs gaslight us ans dismiss our struggle. As an Aspie you are at the absolute bottom of the barrel, you are an outcast among outcasts. We are worth less than a cockroach
It’s fucking brutal when even other cels are against you for being autistic. Being an outcast among other outcasts was something I experienced a lot. Even the nerds didn’t want me in their friend group.

AUTIST POWER
i pray for the day that neurotypical blood will flow through the rivers