Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autismcel Trait: you watch cartoons as an adult.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Because I'm autistic and brutally retarded in terms of socialization with my peers, I find solace in watching cartoons. It hearkens back to a simpler time in which I was enjoying life without having to worry about adult life. But I'm not necessarily talking about little kids cartoons, but stuff like teen titans.

I can relate, especially since I feel a child trapped inside a grown man's body.

Cartoons make me feel nostalgic enough to forget about a lot of my troubles.

more like based trait

I like drawn together and ugly americans.

No I watch anime

i got Disney+ not too long ago and watched Wolverine & the X-Men from start to finish, major coomfuel. the foids like Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde are sorta anime style but more western and realistic looking :feelsohh:

The last western cartoon I watched was My Little Pony

I never get tired of watching "Beyblade", and "Medabots". I get tired of DBZ sometimes, because all the characters are chads.

Do you watch the Boomerang channel: they have so many old cartoons on my family's cable plan?
My favorites were watching Tom and Jerry and the Jetsons.

I like drawn together and ugly americans.
Yup, with Ling Ling and all the other roommates, funny show. "Why do Jews have such big noses? Is it because air is free??".

I can relate, especially since I feel a child trapped inside a grown man's body.

Cartoons make me feel nostalgic enough to forget about a lot of my troubles.
The last western cartoon I watched was My Little Pony

I want to rape your avis

I still watch rick and morty

Because I'm autistic and brutally retarded in terms of socialization with my peers, I find solace in watching cartoons. It hearkens back to a simpler time in which I was enjoying life without having to worry about adult life. But I'm not necessarily talking about little kids cartoons, but stuff like teen titans.
I watch shitty "adult" cartoons like the American dad and family guy in the background while I play something.
Sometimes there are good jokes or well themed episodes that manage to get my interest,most of the time its just white noise.

I watch cartoons for cute femslash ships

I watched Beowulf from 2007 recently so i guess i'm autistic.

I can watch ren & stimpy, cow & chicken, Ed Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, The Grim adventures of Billy & Mandy even today.

Last edited:
Watching western cartoons in 2021? How do you stomach all the :bluepill::soy: in the shows?

10% - Necro
My favorites were watching Tom and Jerry and the Jetsons.

Not sure if Rosie is lifefuel or suifuel for shortcels, maybe both?

Indeed. Indulging in fantasy is perfectly normal for those who are mentally-ill. Your NT critics do nothing of value to help you.

Last edited:
Animes are most often written by incels or low-tier men, and they influenced the genre heavily.
Of course it's always dreams of getting a harem of women or being respected and powerful but it's a great escape from reality.
Not all animes are based tho.

Nothing wrong with that. I was watching PAC-MAN and The Ghostly Adventures not too many days ago.

Whatever floats your cope boat is good

I watch NiggaBalls Z

I fuckomg hate myself:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

No but i watch non-animated kid shows from the early 2000s, like pirate Islands.

It's a good form of escapism.

True, Sometimes I watch short clips of South Park or family guy