Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autismbux / Minimum wage + Having no 2nd income from GF/WIFE.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My NT sister is married with $100k job, and NT brother-in-law also has $100k job. They're taxed $25k on this income, so their take home in total is $150k/year, giving them nearly $3,000/week to live off.

• I am on autismbux, I get $20k per year, giving me $400/week to live off.
  • Minimum wage is $38k per year here, after tax it leaves $34k, that leaves $650/week to live off.

Now as a single male, with autism, who will be soon expected to work (they want to wean me off autismbux), the only job I would be able to get will 100% be minimum wage (so $650 week to live on), just $250 per week more than I get on autismbux.

• I would not be able to move out on minimum wage, I would still be forced to live with my parents (renting ANYTHING here costs $350/week MINIMUM, average is about $400/week)

Being a manlet, autistic AND low income, destroys my chances of having any kind of relationship, so I will never have that secondary income from a girlfriend/wife to help expenses.

This is why I save almost every single dollar I get, when my parents eventually pass away, I will need every fucking dollar to survive on my own, and it's going to be very rough unless I have a TON of money saved before that happens, which is why I save every dollar I get now.

Last edited:
jfl at them weaning a subhuman off his life supporting NEETbux. I'll be collecting NEETbux for life, I can assure everyone that

Good idea saving money, I'm fucked without any saving and I'm unemployed. Life sucks without money, I'm like a fucking monk.

The problem with us ugly men we are in our own. We could die in the sewer in a total indifference.
I was never a spender and save as much as possible.

(renting ANYTHING here costs $350/week MINIMUM, average is about $400/week)
fucking rent bro

do you want to move out? do your parents want you to move out?
dont go work bro you will never see autismbucks again.

fucking rent bro

do you want to move out? do your parents want you to move out?
dont go work bro you will never see autismbucks again.

A disability job assistance person has been tasked to find me a job and to work 15 hours per week. My autism-bux doesn't get cut off for working 15 hours per week, its just that they're trying to get me working some hours per week, they're also threatening autismbux to be cut off if I refuse reasonable job found. Reasonable meaning it is not far, and is suitable for my condition.

But I dont even know if that is possible, I dont drive or use public transport, so any job they find for me would have to be within walking distance of my house.

Ironically the disability assistance persons office is walking distance from my house, less than 1km away, literal 5-10 minute slow walk, which is a good thing since i have to go see him every few weeks now.

Can't you make sure that your autism makes you unacceptable for your new employers? Like bite someone's face off or pretend your shoelaces are snakes and freak out or whatever your particular flavor of mental illness is.

Can't you make sure that your autism makes you unacceptable for your new employers? Like bite someone's face off or pretend your shoelaces are snakes and freak out or whatever your particular flavor of mental illness is.

Im too high inhib to act any other way than my normal self, which is aloof, withdrawn, uninterested and not knowing social cues. I am incapable of faking interest or excitement, it just doesn't happen for me. My energy is aloof and I cant change it.

I think have some major depression from the autism. My autism is more so based on how my memory works, thoughts, and being unable to concentrate or focus on things, my brain just decides what it wants to focus on, and I have no control over it. I am in my own head 24/7, so its very difficult to get out of it. My thoughts will obsess over pointless shit that doesn't need obsessing over, and I have no way to stop the thoughts, the over-take every aspect of my life. Shit like if I get a blood test, for weeks leading upto the blood test all i think about is the blood test, then for weeks after the blood test all I think about is the blood test, and then months later it comes up in my thoughts again and then my mind obsesses over it more and I cant focus on anything. The blood test is an example, there is always something my brain switches to focus on.

As for right now my brain has been super autistically focused on posting here everyday, there hasn't been a minute go by in the last few months where I haven't thought about this place.

Last edited:
yup autists are oppressed in 2019 and they just want u to be slave, fuck this world

Another example of obsessive thoughts and paranoia is over my dog. I regret ever getting a dog because its caused so much mental stress for me to worry about the dog all the time, every few nights for the last 10 years i have a dream the dog has ran away and disappeared. I am ironically glad that the dog is old now and only has a few years left, because then I can stop worrying about it all the time. So much for dogs being good for autistic people, this shit just stresses me out more and distracts me from improving myself even more than normal. This is why I never recommend dogs to anyone if your autistic, it will only fuck you up more mentally and create more obsessive thoughts and paranoia.

I literally had a phase where I was scared of a python snake climbing the fence and eating my dog, and even though its retarded as fuck and impossible here, I still couldn't get the thought out of my head, shit like that is what I mean by pointless obsessive thoughts that I cant stop thinking. Cannot even be productive in any manner. Every night for months on end, the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of a python from 3000 miles away coming here from a warm swamp into a big city and climbing the fence to eat my dog dominated my thoughts for months on end, meanwhile Chad was fucking 50 different thots in that time period and not having any thoughts outside of needing to take a shit.

Last edited:
how to know for sure i have autism

A disability job assistance person has been tasked to find me a job and to work 15 hours per week. My autism-bux doesn't get cut off for working 15 hours per week, its just that they're trying to get me working some hours per week, they're also threatening autismbux to be cut off if I refuse reasonable job found. Reasonable meaning it is not far, and is suitable for my condition.

Go to a public library, better yet an internet cafe

Research various methods of injuring yourself/giving yourself a reasonable excuse not to work, especially if its connected to a pre-existing condition, you want it to be relevant enough that they can't legally threaten you to work, yet not bad enough that it makes existing an annoyance

Good luck

The reason why I say to use external internet access is so that there is no history on your ISP that you were researching such methods