Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Autism] Wanting to change your typing style and your prose to make sure no one finds you out.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm wanting to do this, but I feel like it's too late, as my typing and writing is pretty much the same as all the other platforms I've posted on.

I've been able to recognize people through a certain way they write. I feel like we all have a different prose of writing or typing, which contributes to our individuality.

My life in 7* words ngl.
IMG 1105

Last edited:
everyone on here types the same to me except de geso 11 cm tbg

Good thing this is the only platform I post on

I don't post too much on other platforms and I'm not a reputable user, so I think I'm fine for now.

@King_of_morons

I’m usually pretty formal in my typing...
unless of course if i’m trying to joke around

People couldnt easily recognize me from somewhere else tbh ngl cuz i use slang here that i dont anywhere else

I did this a lot when i first joined the forum but i stopped doing it tbh.

I only really care about my real pic and real name tbh.

How’s this? Are you noticing a difference? @Animecel2D

How’s this? Are you noticing a difference? @Animecel2D
No, I cannot say I notice anything different from usual. Perhaps I am merely poor in perceiving such differences.

Wtf “typing style” you’re not unique bro nobody’s gonna find you from other social medias