Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autism Trait: You still wake up with piss in your bed even as a grown-up

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Ngl, this is a problem I always had up until now, it happens at least once a month. I told my parents about it when I was 12 and they made me go see a doctor. The doctor prescribed me some meds that I must take before bed to prevent it from happening. It all was good and I stopped pissing in bed after a WHILE, for at least half a year, but it happened again eventually. I haven't told my parents about this since it relapsed but I try to cope with it by folding my lower body with a blanket every time I sleep and I still do it until this day - it's become an every night habit of mine.

Also, I never had a wet dream before because I can't go 4 days without cooming. 4 days is my highest record of abstinence from masturbation.

My parents don't even care about me! All they do is to abuse and mock me

Also, I never had a wet dream before because I can't go 4 days without cooming. 4 days is my highest record of abstinence from masturbation.
I can't go 1 day without cooming,no fap is :bluepill: garbage.

imagine pissing your bed lmao

My parents don't even care about me! All they do is to abuse and mock me
This is the worst thing that could happen to an incel tbh, if even your family doesn't love/help you then you better off be dead in minecraft hardcore or doing anothER thing in black ops 2
I can't go 1 day without cooming,no fap is :bluepill: garbage.
no fap is delusion blue pill, that's true.
But cooming sucks too because of the "after cum clearity"

Last edited:
I also piss in bottles and drown my cigarettes there

Didn't expect to be made fun of off this on here.
I have nowhere to vent about this, man

Do you sometimes pee when you sleep?
no but when I piss there is always some left and because I often use the same underwear they all stink like piss

Didn't expect to be made fun of off this on here.
I have nowhere to vent about this, man

Do you sometimes pee when you sleep?
I understand your problem, but this is something I have never seen before. Also it's better to piss the bed than take jewpills they give you

it sounds like a medical issue. see a doctor again. it could be a symptom of something worse.

Only used to happen when I had drinked myself to unconsciousness.

Only if I drink water before going to bed.

me too, that's one of the common causes it happens to me
Good to know I'm not alone. This is why I don't drink water before going to bed.

autism trait: you piss/shit than realize you have a tiny drop of piss in your dick and then you take long in the bathroom. legit I would get out every drop of piss and piss constantly when I was 3 that my parents had to put locks on the bathroom lol

autism trait: you piss/shit than realize you have a tiny drop of piss in your dick and then you take long in the bathroom. legit I would get out every drop of piss and piss constantly when I was 3 that my parents had to put locks on the bathroom lol
crazy shit, man.