Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Autism test

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★

My results:

3 Minute Autism Test​

Results:​

Result chart

Strong Indication of Autism​

Your answers suggest a strong indication of autism spectrum disorder. You may find that you have an intense focus on categorizing things; that you lack understanding of social contexts; that you have repetitive routines; and that it is difficult for you to work out what others are feeling. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically warrant the attention of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether you require treatment in the form of psychotherapy and/or behavioral intervention. Group and family support might also be in order. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional who can assist you in making a proper diagnosis.

:shock: What da fuck?

3 minute autism test

answered everything honestly

FakeAndGay
Questions are gay :blackpill:

3 Minute Autism Test​

Result chart

Your answers suggest a strong indication of autism spectrum disorder. You may find that you have an intense focus on categorizing things; that you lack understanding of social contexts; that you have repetitive routines; and that it is difficult for you to work out what others are feeling. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically warrant the attention of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether you require treatment in the form of psychotherapy and/or behavioral intervention. Group and family support might also be in order. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional who can assist you in making a proper diagnosis.

View attachment 569513
answered everything honestly
Over for strong autism cels

@iamsubhuman, let us see the results. :shock:

i don't usually find these tests accurate, but i'll try it

This test is brutally merciless. You make one mistake and he says, you are retarded

Attachments

• 5AAE06EB-1154-42D9-AAC6-E86905127EE9.jpeg
    5AAE06EB-1154-42D9-AAC6-E86905127EE9.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 11
3 minute x

strong indication of autism

Captura

iT's ImPoRtAnT tHaT yOu ScHeDuLe An ApPoInMeNt WiTh YoUr DoCtOr Or A mEnTaL hEaLtH pRoFfEsSiOnAl WhO cAn AsSiSt YoU iN mAkInG a PrOpEr DiAgNoSiS

3 Minute Autism Test​

Result chart

I got results that were quite close but I didn't even know the answer to the questions.

The BRIEFS scale aided in my diagnosis.