Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based AUTISM SUPREMACY, NTfags are the ones who are disabled

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Autism is not a disability it's a superior state of being, I'm tried of NTfags thinking otherwise. Autism is only considered a disability because NTfags make up the majority of society and therefore run society. If you really think about it Normalfag NTs are the ones who are disabled, the retarded rituals they do to fit in should be considered the acts of someone who is mentally deranged. We have the ability to sniff out fake empathy like a border patrol dog sniffing out for cocaine we cannot be fooled by the psychopaths who run society with their fake empathy that they use to manipulate normalfags.

Normies are only able to contain us because they are the majority, they outnumber us but an interesting thing is happening more and more people are ending up autistic, prehaps one day autists will be the norm as it should be.

Our inability to socialize with NT normalfags is because we cannot understand their retarded obtuse system of socialization. As the genius confirmed schizo Autist Terry A Davis once said, An idiot admires complexity, a genius admires simplicity. We are blunt in what we believe and hide nothing, this freaks out the normalfags and they reject us for it. Normalfag attitudes are based on what other normalfags find acceptable any true autist doesn't give a shit about what normalfags think about them. It's mindboggling the lengths normalfags will go to adjust the way they behave just for the approval of complete random strangers that do not care about them. Autists innovate normies stay in line. Most of the people who advanced knowledge in their fields were likely autists that were undiagnosed because such a diagnosis didn't exist at the time. Einstein, Newton etc you read into these people's lives and you realize they had peculiar routines and behaviors those of which match the supreme autist race.

AUTIST SUPERMACY, AUTISTS ARE THE MASTER RACE.

Yet you’re gonna stay on this forum rotting instead of enforcing your supremacy, autism is the worst disability ever cope

the NT brain itself is superior but non-NT people tend to be wiser since they spend much more time thinking critically and ruminating while isolated and rejected.

high functioning assburgers master race

I would definitely only have autists in my Utopia.

Any moron who's dumb enough to fall for zog propaganda and subversion (normies) are truly subhuman. And then theyll have the audacity to treat you terribly for noticing patterns and stating facts

If you aren’t diagnosed with autism you should be banned on this forum. I will doxx anybody who goes against this claim btw

As nonNT I find it's cope

Ofc we, autistics, can have wide knowledge about anything (for me like history, music and photography), but we lack of life experience. Normscums have fulfilling lives so they don't have to have interests, hobbies and simply they don't have to think about life sense and fate