Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism story I just remembered

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
On some forum I used to be active on a guy made this thread about a super insignificant interaction he had with a foid irl (it was some shit like “we were at the table together and I asked what her name is”). And this dude came up with a whole ass fantasy scenario in his head about her being his future gf. And he was saying shit like “She seems pretty leftist but my plan is to redpill her, starting with Muslim Crime Statistics then Race and IQ then Jewish Question”

The next day he made a cryptic thread that was like “I fucking hate my life, I’m a retard and everyone hates me” and some nigga commented “what happened bro” and then this brazilcel replied “He got to the Jewish Question too early” and I lol’d and I still laugh thinking about it ngl

Last edited:
I know a trad type guy my age that thinks Christian virgin women exist

Funny story ngl.
The next girl I chadfish I'm gonna blackpill her on the jite question early

Just cold approach with the Jewish Question theory.

I know a trad type guy my age that thinks Christian virgin women exist
Ugly/fat Mormon foids are the only "Christian" virgins left on the planet.

this dude came up with a whole ass fantasy scenario in his head about her being his future gf. And he was saying shit like “She seems pretty leftist but my plan is to redpill her, starting with Muslim Crime Statistics then Race and IQ then Jewish Question”

The next day he made a cryptic thread that was like “I fucking hate my life, I’m a retard and everyone hates me”
The duality of man