Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel autism spreading. more normies becoming mentally ill

If you constantly coop up children in vaccine lockdowns and increasingly encourage them to simply stay indoors with technology, diagnosing everyone with some sort of social problem with autism, of course the rates will go up. :lul:

>Vaccines
>Shitty diet
>Propaganda from elementary school onwards
>High stress lifestyle created by delusional anglos

That whole urban region is a stain on this earth, hope it gets nuked to oblivion (in Fallout 5)

As an autist I feel proud,

We are taking ovER

@Transcended Trucel

CRISPR will fix that.

No jew camp for goyims.

1920px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

Horseman of Pestilence bringing the mental illness.

Humanity is literally becoming retards. Idiocracy nailed it. In 1000 years humans will be essentially wild animals again, just like bonobo monkeys, having sex and going to war will be the only activities left, society will crumble, everyone will be too busy fighting and having sex to bother working, fixing or building anything. A nuclear bomb doesn't even have to go off for humanity as it exists to today to go extinct.

As an autist I feel proud,

We are taking ovER

@Transcended Trucel
yup microplastics turning them into autists. and it won't slow down any time soon. massive LIFEFUEL

new jersey is a trash dump full of aggressive retards and toxic waste, no surprises there

I used to think I was "autistic," but I think my interests are either too obscure for normies, or I just don't give a shit about what they're talking about, and try to exit conversations with them

Finally some good news from Clown World.