Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism ruined my life

• Thread starter MisanthropicMemes
  • Start date
M

MisanthropicMemes

Greycel
I'm so socially and mentally retarded that upon hearing my voice, people (especially women) are immediately repulsed by me. People always bully and ostracize me every chance they get. Elementary school was especially bad, since a whole group of people would go out of their way to pretend to befriend me just so they can egg me on to do retarded shit or laugh at how autistic I am. Everyone practically hates me. The people who shit on me always are people with gfs and rich social lives, and women especially fucking hate the sight of me. Why do some people have to live like this? I just wanted a normal life

My voice is always very supposed irritating, and overall my personality and appearance is pretty inherently dysgenic. I have been humiliated in Public, especially by others in schools, so many times. I have have bad emotional control so when I was younger I used to sperg out in school, so that encouraged my peers to do whatever they wanted to humiliate me for laughs. I also never talked to a girl even once unless I had to (like in a hospital, schools etc). It's literally beyond over for me. EVERYBODY fucking hates me. Women especially see me as less them human. I wouldn't be surprised if I have some sort of genetic / brain deformity or if I had a brain injury as a kid but my parents never noticed, becauze holy shit I am beyond autistic, and people will always treat me a certain way no matter what I do.

Brutal bro. Autism is a curse and basically a social death sentence. I have milder autism than you and don't get singled out and picked don like you, but I still find it nearly impossible to make friends. I remember back in middle school people would tease me for my 3/10 looks and autism. One time in 9th grade, there was a group project and everyone formed groups easily with their friends. I was the only one left out, so I had to ask each of the 10 groups if I could join. They all made up some dumb excuse not to let me in. After a few minutes of trying to join a group the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. It was so humiliating and they hated me because I was an outsider in their group. That experience scarred me and made me really hate society even more.

upon hearing my voice, people (especially women) are immediately repulsed by me
The voice gives your autism away right away. Same for me...
People always bully and ostracize me every chance they get.
All people are mean :blackpill:
a whole group of people would go out of their way to pretend to befriend me just so they can egg me on to do retarded shit or laugh at how autistic I am.
Similar happened to me. And they would just do it so they can borrow and nevER give back stuff from me because they knew I couldn't tell them no, nor was I able to fight back.
people who shit on me always
Yes, you are a toilet on which they can release their shit. I know about it, they did to me as well.
I just wanted a normal life
We (aspies) all just want to be normal
I have been humiliated
Next time fight back on those assholes ok. Pull out a gun or a knife and show them that you are not to be played with (in video game)

Normshits are mean.

I'm so socially and mentally retarded that upon hearing my voice, people (especially women) are immediately repulsed by me. People always bully and ostracize me every chance they get. Elementary school was especially bad, since a whole group of people would go out of their way to pretend to befriend me just so they can egg me on to do retarded shit or laugh at how autistic I am. Everyone practically hates me. The people who shit on me always are people with gfs and rich social lives, and women especially fucking hate the sight of me. Why do some people have to live like this? I just wanted a normal life
Can heavily relate, having literally zero friends past the age of 13. (If you even still do youre just kept as a IRL lolcow, abused dog.)

Brutal bro. Autism is a curse and basically a social death sentence. I have milder autism than you and don't get singled out and picked don like you, but I still find it nearly impossible to make friends. I remember back in middle school people would tease me for my 3/10 looks and autism. One time in 9th grade, there was a group project and everyone formed groups easily with their friends. I was the only one left out, so I had to ask each of the 10 groups if I could join. They all made up some dumb excuse not to let me in. After a few minutes of trying to join a group the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and manually assigned me a group. It was so humiliating and they hated me because I was an outsider in their group. That experience scarred me and made me really hate society even more.
Girls throughout my life have always looked at me with eyes of pure digust upon just a millisecond of seeing me.

I don't have any compassion when normscum is murdered.
Same

Similar happened to me. And they would just do it so they can borrow and nevER give back stuff from me because they knew I couldn't tell them no, nor was I able to fight back.

Yes, you are a toilet on which they can release their shit. I know about it, they did to me as well.

Next time fight back on those assholes ok. Pull out a gun or a knife and show them that you are not to be played with (in video game)
My voice is so unbearably retarded it's actually beyond over for me. The best part is that there is literally nothing I can do to change it.

Autistic and ugly men are just punching bags for nts, Chad's, and Stacies.

I feel the same way. Autism is a horrible affliction. It has doomed me to a llfe of loneliness and hardship. My life would be so much better without autism. :feelsbadman:

Girls throughout my life have always looked at me with eyes of pure digust upon just a millisecond of seeing me.
It’s brutal. I used to get lots of looks of disgust from 5th grade to 10th grade. Luckily, around age 16 my looks improved to low tier normie. I rarely get looks of disgust, but I’m basically invisible.

They should’ve just welcomed you in instead of seeing you as an intruder my friend had that experience too

They should’ve just welcomed you in instead of seeing you as an intruder my friend had that experience too
Yeah, people suck sometimes. I wouldn’t expect any less out of those NT snobs than to treat a socially awkward guy like shit. It’s what happened all through my life

Autism ruined my life
you never ever had a "life" to be ruined in the first place.

"we are already dead" --- IncelTV / rehab room

Meditate on this.

When you transcend this knowledge, your true life, blackpilled life, begins.

Yeah, people suck sometimes. I wouldn’t expect any less out of those NT snobs than to treat a socially awkward guy like shit. It’s what happened all through my life
Now that you have low tier normie facial features atleast people will just have a neutral option about you now that they don't care about you and just leave you alone. Because yeah it sucks to be treated like shit. And you have no friends since normies outcast us

Now that you have low tier normie facial features atleast people will just have a neutral option about you now that they don't care about you and just leave you alone. Because yeah it sucks to be treated like shit. And you have no friends since normies outcast us
Yep. I’m grateful to be just invisible after years of bullying everywhere I went