Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autism = no problem if you're CHAD

I would like to know how tall he is.

At first, his quirky personality was fun and exciting to talk with and I’ll be honest, his beautiful face helped.

fucking lol
chad despite every single flaw always gets 5 miles more rope than any other man to hang himself with

and then the defence of teeeee heeeeee preferences preferences i just prefer him bro you mad bro
i am allowed to prefer him bro

ok but no mention of the mile long amount of rope you have given to excuse every single behaviour that is "totally toxic" if 90% of other men do EXACTLY THE SAME BEHAVIOUR SEMANTICALLY
At first, his quirky personality was fun and exciting to talk with and I’ll be honest, his beautiful face helped.
do EXACTLY THE SAME BEHAVIOUR SEMANTICALLY

fucking lol
chad despite every single flaw always gets 5 miles more rope than any other man to hang himself with

and then the defence of teeeee heeeeee preferences preferences i just prefer him bro you mad bro

ok but no mention of the mile long amount of rope you have given to excuse every single behaviour that is "totally toxic" if 90% of other men do EXACTLY THE SAME BEHAVIOUR SEMANTICALLY

fucking lol

Imagine if a non-Chad sent her a video of him peeing jfl.

Must be Chad if she's willing to put up with it.

I know a former co-worker of mine married to a guy who is clearly on the spectrum --- has to eat the same thing every day, no desire to get a better job than his present unskilled one because change is stressful, makes zero eye contact, and mumbles to people when he talks. He moved in to her mom's basement. He's not tall (I'd say 5'8 or 5'9), but he's white (she's black), has a great head of hair, and resembles a young Johnny Depp.

I'm on the spectrum as well, but I'm more high functioning than he is. I've been called creepy, too quiet, stare too much, walk funny, etc. ---- but I'm a 5'7" ethnic with a genetic tendency to be overweight (which I stave off by brutally gymcelling).

So fuck you IT, preaching to incels that personality matters more than looks.

Last edited: