Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Autism] My autistic perspective of 4 types of women

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I noticed something about my sexuality that I cannot understand

I see 4 types of women

1. The conventionally attractive woman who I want to have sex with
2. The conventionally unattractive woman who I want to have sex with
3. The conventionally attractive woman who I don't want to have sex with
4. The conventionally unattractive woman who I don't want to have sex with

This has nothing to do with personality. Just simply looking at pictures is enough. There must be some kind of combination of features that make me sexually attracted to a woman. There are some super models who I know are attractive, but I dont feel sexual feelings looking at them, but there are other super models who I do feel sexual attraction towards, even though they would both be rated as 10/10 by the normal population. It goes the same way with women who aren't considered attractive, even though I can tell they're not actually attractive, like 3-4/10, there is something about them that makes me sexually aroused, but I can look at other 3-4/10s and feel absolutely nothing.

Again, this isn't anything to do with personality, as it's purely just looking at a picture. I notice on Tinder when I go through 1000s of profiles, that I see girls who I give the same rating to, say a 7.5/10, that one of the 7.5/10s make me very sexually aroused, where as another 7.5/10 does nothing for me. I've tried going through reasons why, but I just don't get it, it's not something simple like hair colour or anything like that, I can't even pin-point exactly what it is.

Does anyone else here understand this at all? or this some kind of autistic shit?

Last edited:
Yeah I get it. I wouldn’t want to go near a woman who was gorgeous but was also a huge bitch at the same time. I wouldn’t even be interested in sex if I had the opportunity because sex would mean I’d have to spend time with her, and I would rather not.

Maybe they are not your taste.

Yeah I get it. I wouldn’t want to go near a woman who was gorgeous but was also a huge bitch at the same time. I wouldn’t even be interested in sex if I had the opportunity because sex would mean I’d have to spend time with her, and I would rather not.

But im talking about pictures only. I dont know what her personality is like. Im just going purely based on pictures. And its not something simple like hair colour. I tried to understand what it is, but its something I cannot pin point, trust me, I went over all the obvious ones, like how ER was obsessed with blondes or whatever, where ER saw blonde girls as being automatically far more attractive than brunettes, and it's nothing like that.

But im talking about pictures only. I dont know what her personality is like. Im just going purely based on pictures.
Oh, pictures.
Yeah then tbh I don’t really agree. I either find her attractive or I don’t if we just have pictures or nothing else.

Many men think that way tbhngl

its an autist thing and its not an autist thing. Men tend to have more variation in what they find attractive (aka more likely to find non conventionally attractive females attractive) tbh but its also a symptom of autism to have weird sexuality. I remember reading that autistic men tend to be turned on by weirder shit than non autistic men. I generally find that to be believable as well based on people you find online and my own autist ass having weird taste.

All women are retarded sluts tbh

I noticed something about my sexuality that I cannot understand

I see 4 types of women

1. The conventionally attractive woman who I want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
2. The conventionally unattractive woman who I want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
3. The conventionally attractive woman who I don't want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
4. The conventionally unattractive woman who I don't want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways

noticed something about my sexuality that I cannot understand

I see 4 types of women

1. The conventionally attractive woman who I want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
2. The conventionally unattractive woman who I want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
3. The conventionally attractive woman who I don't want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways
4. The conventionally unattractive woman who I don't want to have sex with but fucks chads only anyways

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TRUUUUUUUUUUE

Can't relate tbqh. After going a day without cooming I would fuck 99% of women, to include the fatties and grandmas.

Pictographs would have been useful as a visual aid...

Can't relate tbqh. After going a day without cooming I would fuck 99% of women, to include the fatties and grandmas.

No-fap makes me less sexual, and more depressed. My dick seems to follow the use it or lose it thing.

Not sure if this is related
watch a VS show, they are all 9/10 n 10/10 but I noticed I dont get a boner and I dw to fuck most of them and definitely not bcos of a Im better than them mentality :feelskek: , I mean I would definitely do them if they showed up on my bed spreading their legs.

I think It's pretty common, man.
For example I find this woman breathtaking:
hqdefault.jpg

While others don't since I've asked, they find her nothing special at all, not even above average according to them.

Depends about the level of association you link a particular facial feature with feminity/masculinity, social superiority/inferiority and traits you have/like/dislike (eg the famous nerdy girls scam, because they seems smart and outcast like you), the similiarities of a women face with your own face and race, the resemblance of a woman face with people you know and like/dislike, the level of masculinity you tolerate in a women without starting to feel inferior/equal to her which is in this case probably both biological and psychological (for example I don't like girls with large or even average shoulders because I don't like my short ones, would care less if I didn't had an issue with being a framelet), and probably much more I guess

Your tastes develop mostly through experience. My 4th Grade teacher was Mrs. Kobiashi, who never wore make-up but did wear glasses, had a splash of freckles on her cheeks, and always had her hair tied into a severe bun. I liked her, but didn't think she was "pretty".

On Halloween, my friend Wally and I by random chance went to her house to trick-or-treat. The front garden was classically Japanese, including a bridge to the door that crossed over a coi pond. We used the Japanese knocker that hung on the door.

Mrs. Kobiashi came to the door, fully decked out as a geisha. Lacquered hair, white make up, ruby red lipstick, exquisite kimono with perfectly matched obi, feet in white socks in wooden sandals. She bowed gracefully. Only then did we realize this was her house.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was literally stunned into silence. In her best schoolmarm voice she said, "Now Stephen, what are you supposed to say?"

I stood tongue-tied before finally blurting out, "I love you?" Wally elbowed me in the ribs and said, "No, stupid! Say 'Trick or Treat' or we won't get anything." I muttered the words, still moonstruck. She put Japanese candies wrapped in rice paper in our bags. Then she bowed again, and closed the door. A short time later, Wally ran off because he could no longer tolerate me babbling about her.

I've loved Japanese women ever since.

Last edited:
Your tastes develop mostly through experience. My 4th Grade teacher was Mrs. Kobiashi, who never wore make-up but did wear glasses, had a splash of freckles on her cheeks, and always had her hair tied into a severe bun. I liked her, but didn't think she was "pretty".

On Halloween, my friend Wally and I by random chance went to her house to trick-or-treat. The front garden was classically Japanese, including a bridge to the door that crossed over a coi pond. We used the Japanese knocker that hung on the door.

Mrs. Kobiashi came to the door, fully decked out as a geisha. Lacquered hair, white make up, ruby red lipstick, exquisite kimono with perfectly matched obi, feet in white socks in wooden sandals. She bowed gracefully. Only then did we realize this was her house.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I was literally stunned into silence. In her best schoolmarm voice she said, "Now Stephen, what are you supposed to say?"

I stood tongue-tied before finally blurting out, "I love you?" Wally elbowed me in the ribs and said, "No, stupid! Say 'Trick or Treat' or we won't get anything." I muttered the words, still moonstruck. She put Japanese candies wrapped in rice paper in our bags. Then she bowed again, and closed the door. A short time later, Wally ran off because he could no longer tolerate me babbling about her.

I've loved Japanese women ever since.

I read all over this post, nice post, thank you.