Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism is the product of ugly looks!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
You were born.
You looked at yourself on the mirror and didn't feel impressed with your looks.
You went outside and people called you ugly.
So your brain only receives negative vibes from the outside. Your brain creates an image of ugliness about yourself.
Your brain becomes not functioning well step by step while you growing because it is not motivated to send neuron messages to your organs and make them interact with the outside world. Your eyes aren't motivated to make eye contact with others, your tongue isn't motivated to talk properly, your body isn't motivated to move perfectly etc because while doing it you will think about the ugly image that other people see you then your brain as a coping mechanism starts caring about the inner side like doing mental activities so you end becoming a geeky nerd.

The autistic Chad doesn't exist. It is a rare case where the chad is raised by a single mother beckie who is insecure so she raises her son to be non NT or an abusive normie father who feels jealous of his chad son and tries to abuse him physically and psychologically to make him feel inferior so his brain creates an image of inferiority and doesn't make him function properly. Autistic Chads end becoming serial killers or they get healed when they go outside and interact with the society who gives them positive vibes because of their looks.

The cure of autism is being low inhib.
Low inhibity helps you to function properly.
You become low inhib after being traumatized because your brain stops believing in the moral system then you don't give a fuck anymore about your actions, high inhibity makes your brain worried about other people's judgments on you so you don't know how to react. Why would someone care about other people's judgement on him ? only if he believes in concept of '' good '' and '' bad '' so he fears that other people will see him as a '' bad person ''.

There is a reason that niggers are low inhib because historically they were traumatized by slavery. The nigger's brain became programmed to deal instantly with any actions, niggers are functioned to be aggressive to respond to the hatred against them. Curries are also low inhib because they were traumatized with poverty living in shit from the moment they opened their eyes on this world. Sand nigger refugees in Europe are low inhib who don't care to blow up public places or rape women left and right because they were traumatized who came war environment backgrounds.

Thats incorrect

autism isnt the same as social awkwardness

social awkwardness and anxiety is the product of being ugly and getting rejected by social groups

the biggest symptom of autism is youre very sensitive to noises and cant stand being in a at a place full of people talking or outside in general

That's only because many people confuse "autism" with "bad social skills tee hee". There's legit autism which is an actual neurological disorder which can be observed very early in life, which is much rarer than social anxiety/inexperience.

That's only because many people confuse "autism" with "bad social skills tee hee". There's legit autism which is an actual neurological disorder which can be observed very early in life, which is much rarer than social anxiety/inexperience.
Yeah a symptom of autism is that everything sounds bass boosted to you

not really, no.

the biggest symptom of autism is youre very sensitive to noises and cant stand being in a at a place full of people talking or outside in general
Srs? Didnt think i was autistic

If u cant stand being in a crowd for more than 30 mins hours then you might be
When people say it's a spectrum, does it mean that for some it isn't as extreme so they can stand it for longer or maybe they don't like it but it also isn't outright unbearable to them? Or are they referring to low-functioning vs high-functioning, or how much learning is different/difficult?

When people say it's a spectrum, does it mean that for some it isn't as extreme so they can stand it for longer or maybe they don't like it but it also isn't outright unbearable to them?
A spectrum just means you have one or two autistic traits but it doesnt mean youre actually autistic

just like how some neurotypicals who can have psychopathic traits but arent actually psychopaths

and yeah the biggest autism trait is not being able to bear noises, youre very sensitive to sound

If u cant stand being in a crowd for more than 30 mins hours then you might be
I could endure it forever but i hate it when everyone around me is talking about something different, the noise level and unpredictability of people are exhausting.
As a child I wasnt like this tho
Or maybe i was not sure tbh

Maybe because as a child you had more hair
I could endure it forever but i hate it when everyone around me is talking about something different, the noise level and unpredictability of people are exhausting
i can easily ignore it 99% of the time

Thats incorrect

autism isnt the same as social awkwardness

social awkwardness and anxiety is the product of being ugly and getting rejected by social groups

But it still the same

You are very sensitive to noises because since your childhood your brain only received negative noises your family teacher friends people outside just yelling at you, bullying you verbally etc so your ears didn't become motivated to interact with the noises of the outside world and they are more attached to the noises in your inner side.

It is not a coincidence that most autistic men are non NT

The idea that autism is a spectrum is a pseudo science.
Autism is a mindset that developed through abusing experiences in childhood and made your brain programmed to this mindset which is hard to change it like it became part of your identity.
If autism is a spectrum, there will be a cure for it but the medecine pills only make it worse.
I could endure it forever but i hate it when everyone around me is talking about something different, the noise level and unpredictability of people are exhausting.
Or maybe i was not sure tbh
It is because the things that they talk about make you mad or jealous sometimes you feel outcast because you are not familiar to their speech so your brain becomes unmotivated to receive their sounds.

Last edited:
It is not a coincidence that most autistic men are non NT
As far as I know "autistic" and "non-NT" are synonyms, in which case this is like saying that most (all) men are male.

If autism is a spectrum, there will be a cure for it but the medecine pills only make it worse.
People don't know shit about the brain so all they can do is to diagnose autism by its symptoms instead of by whatever its causes may be, which, I think, makes it a syndrome. This is why there's no cure (yet). Also, if it's caused by genetics, then a cure would probably have to be some sci-fi DNA-modifying or brain-restructuring shit.

Autism is a mindset that developed through abusing experiences in childhood and made your brain programmed to this mindset which is hard to change it like it became part of your identity.
It may really be that all/most cases of autism are caused by very early mental trauma. And I mean very early - the symptoms appear as early as in the first few years. No one gives a shit about children to the point where mild child abuse is considered normal parenting so I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't 100% assume it just because there is no known cure though; there are other explanations - primarily genetics - that are just as plausible.

Autism is a product of superior neanderthal genes and is amplified with ugly males by social ostracisation

stupid thread, NT trucels exist just like autistic chads can exist

stupid thread, NT trucels exist just like autistic chads can exist
Nt true cels are still losers and autistic Chad still slays

Sounds about right. My only window into autism is this thing I saw some months ago

View: https://youtu.be/VdLsFPi7FgY

I don't know how accurate it is, but if it's at least as bad as this, then it's pure hell.

as an sperg myself, that simulator is bullshit, nigga i see the same shit as you no difference between colors or how i perceive the world

Sounds about right. My only window into autism is this thing I saw some months ago

View: https://youtu.be/VdLsFPi7FgY

I don't know how accurate it is, but if it's at least as bad as this, then it's pure hell.

This would have to be level 3 autism or something else entirely. Level 1 autism is nothing like this but I can see the other stages becoming increasingly like that.