Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Autism is not a reason for a lack of success!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
"I am autistic and I have success!"
Imagine if a black person said that about other blacks - other blacks would call him Uncle Tom/house nigger immediately, bowing to NTs/downplaying Autism is nothing more than treason towards less fortunate members of your in-group. Furthermore, Autism is on a spectrum, so you might just did have good luck in your bad luck and just got mild symptoms, a hole between your legs and/or a very affluent/supportive family.
"I know sucessful autists!"
Would the very same leftist liberals that drop this argument allow the argument when it comes to blacks, racism and the fact that Obama became president? No? So why is it used against autistic people? Maybe because nobody gives a fuck about them - unless they are female or very talented/attractive.
"Muh positive role models!"
As if anything of that represented the life reality of most autists, normalfags thinks that it's a synonym of savantism and fail to understand that it's most of the time just a life-long social impediment (even with the best available treatment/care from the earliest ages on).
Furthermore, positive representation is a fucking joke. They pick out the best of the best for an "inspirational documentary" (just fucking laugh!) or just write a human equivalent of a computer and call that representation. Their virtue signalling is a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
"And muh undiagnosed female Autism!"
The reason why it's underreported/understudied is because most female autists never stand out, because people aren't bothered by them and because they suffer next to no detriments in their life quality (compared with autistic males that stand out, get bullied, rope very often and have enormous troubles in day-to-day life like with jobs or with finding interpersonal relationships). Female Autism gets seen as quirky/cute, male Autism not. This applies to the majority and doesn't have to reflect everyone's life story though, just know what averages mean for once.
@To koniec

Last edited:
I have seen autistic foids say that they don’t find autistic men attractive basically so what chance are non-autistic foids gonna find autistic men attractive if even autistic ones despise autistic men?

I have seen autistic foids say that they don’t find autistic men attractive basically so what chance are non-autistic foids gonna find autistic men attractive if even autistic ones despise autistic men?
Have unironically met an autistic girl with muh social phobia a few years back then and we even talked about similiar interests, but guess what: She was still eyefucking a tall/NT chad. And her social phobia disappeared suddenly around more attractive males.

You can still make it if you have autism, sperg

over for autistcels

Autism is more damaging than ugliness

Funny how the percentage of full-time employed autists correlates perfectly with the distribution of upper physical attractiveness/IQ, if you are an autist and average intelligence/looks or lower, you are fucked and doomed to be an unlikeable unemployed manchild for life. :D

Yes women really hate autistic men, especially autistic women. Most autist men will never experience love and affection and will have a hard time getting work and friends

Annoying fucking normies always point out to me fucking Einstein and other scientists as "inspiration" and motivation for me. Jfl @ them. The fact that very few autists are that smart to make it in life and that most autistic men will rarely to never experience love and affection, and that sperg men have it extra hard to find any work and friends? How am I supposed to feel good as an autist then? And female autists are basically normies anyway because of positive reinforcement by society, and the autism is basically a cute quirk for females. Meanwhile for men it is a living hell pretty much that any normie and female would rope in a situation being a male autist.

E7B1AC9F B38E 47F7 BBC5 BABEEB72C9C7

Annoying fucking normies always point out to me fucking Einstein and other scientists as "inspiration" and motivation for me. Jfl @ them. The fact that very few autists are that smart to make it in life and that most autistic men will rarely to never experience love and affection, and that sperg men have it extra hard to find any work and friends? How am I supposed to feel good as an autist then? And female autists are basically normies anyway because of positive reinforcement by society, and the autism is basically a cute quirk for females. Meanwhile for men it is a living hell pretty much that any normie and female would rope in a situation being a male autist.

View attachment 497237
I count autistic women as normies too since they aren’t any different.

Have unironically met an autistic girl with muh social phobia a few years back then and we even talked about similiar interests, but guess what: She was still eyefucking a tall/NT chad. And her social phobia disappeared suddenly around more attractive males.
It's fucking over. How many times do these retarded bluepillers can't see that. I want more males to know it's over. So the overing can be beautiful.
It's fucking over. How many times do these retarded bluepillers can't see that. I want more males to know it's over. So the overing can be beautiful.

Yeah, the Stephen Hawking fallacy. "Sure, you're in a fucking wheelchair, unable to move anything but your eyelids. And of course a nurse has to literally wipe your bum and empty your urine drainage bag for you. Tough. But you can still do cutting-edge physics research, you lazy slob. If Hawking did it, so can you!" :feelsohh:

It is very over for Autistic males.

Grow up.

Life for someone with autism can be what you make of it.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than people who spout this. At least people who believe the disabled ought to be locked up promote some sort of accomodation. Ableism isn't assuming that the disabled are less capable than anyone else -- it's the opposite -- hence, "disability".