Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is more than just social retardation

smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
Sure the social disadvantages are massive and obvious, but there is more to the diagnose than that. Here is a list of a few symptoms, some i have, some i dont.

Hyper sensitivity: Not muh felling, but to sound, textures, temperature, light, smell, etc. This is more intense than a mere dislike, it can be so strong it cause physical reaction, food texture can make a autist vomit, some texture can induce fight or flight instinct, etc. This can come from normal everyday items, not just nasty shit. Autist lack the abilty to filter out stimuli, they hear "everything", there is no background noise if it all is in the foreground.

Hyper fixation: The fixation for a subject can be so intense that the autist forgets basic necessities, like sleeping. i once was awake for 3 days just reading about Cavalry tactics thru history.

Routine: if the routine is broken the autist might just stop functioning there and then, anger or panic, the reacion is intense.

Meltdowns: To much stimuli might make the autist shutdown, this might manifest as aggresion or self isolation, the latter refered too as shutdown by some. If there is to much noise i might sit in a dark room for a hour or two, doing nothing.

Asymmetrical face: there is studies that found autist to have assymertical features, more than normies, lookism comes in here. This is just some studies but i think there is something here. Not all autistic have this but is more common among them, more so than normies

There is more but the zoomercels dont have the attention span so im gonna stop here.
Im just gonna say that if social retardation is your main issue with autism, im not sure if you are autistic.

Last edited:
Good post. I suggest reading "Uniquely Human" by Barry Prizant for anyone curious about this topic.

Way too many letters for me to comprehend.
thats ok we all learn at different speeds, maybe some day if you practice you might be able to read, then i would stand there with a smile on my face when you finally graduates preschool like a proud uncle

thats ok we all learn at different speeds, maybe some day if you practice you might be able to read, then i would stand there with a smile on my face when you finally graduates preschool like a proud uncle
Thanks Uncle Smegma Producer. I'll make you proud.

Thanks Uncle Smegma Producer. I'll make you proud.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Sure the social disadvantages are massive and obvious, but there is more to the diagnose than that. Here is a list of a few symptoms, some i have, some i dont.

Hyper sensitivity: Not muh felling, but to sound, textures, temperature, light, smell, etc. This is more intense than a mere dislike, it can be so strong it cause physical reaction, food texture can make a autist vomit, some texture can induce fight or flight instinct, etc. This can come from normal everyday items, not just nasty shit. Autist lack the abilty to filter out stimuli, they hear "everything", there is no background noise if it all is in the foreground.

Hyper fixation: The fixation for a subject can be so intense that the autist forgets basic necessities, like sleeping. i once was awake for 3 days just reading about Cavalry tactics thru history.

Routine: if the routine is broken the autist might just stop functioning there and then, anger or panic, the reacion is intense.

Meltdowns: To much stimuli might make the autist shutdown, this might manifest as aggresion or self isolation, the latter refered too as shutdown by some. If there is to much noise i might sit in a dark room for a hour or two, doing nothing.

Asymmetrical face: there is studies that found autist to have assymertical features, more than normies, lookism comes in here. This is just some studies but i think there is something here.

There is more but the zoomercels dont have the attention span so im gonna stop here.
Im just gonna say that if social retardation is your main issue with autism, im not sure if you are autistic.
Basically an autist is a mentally ill freak.

Basically an autist is a mentally ill freak.
yes, but the severity varies leading too the less sever being kept for there abilities if deemed useful, while the more severe being shunned, locked up or even killed. mentally ill freaks occasional saved for there special ability if any

i dont have asymmetric face, atleast i dont have that autism face. its hard to describe but its a certain look among autistic people

i am a high function autist, but it did impact me in life. i had trouble understanding in school, even convo can be difficult. i am anti-social.
my dads side has mental issues.

yes autism spans beyond just stupid dating and shit. it can impact your career and other aspects.

i dont have asymmetric face, atleast i dont have that autism face. its hard to describe but its a certain look among autistic people

i am a high function autist, but it did impact me in life. i had trouble understanding in school, even convo can be difficult. i am anti-social.
my dads side has mental issues.
i should specify better that not all autist have asymetrical faces but is more common among autist. im considered high function due too getting the diagnose Asperger before it got combined with autism into ASD. the social aspect is a massive burden but i found the hyper sensitivity to be more of a issue, or part of my social issues. and convo being difficult can relate, i often add pressure to words when not supposed too or make weird breaks.

I think i have to take tests for stuff like autism and schizophrenia. I hate to jump on the muh mental illness normie bandwagon and i will never fully believe some abstract diagnoses but there must be an explanation to my social problems

Asymmetrical face: there is studies that found autist to have assymertical features, more than normies, lookism comes in here. This is just some studies but i think there is something here. Not all autistic have this but is more common among them, more so than normies

Wait these are autism symptoms?????? Ive suffered through these all of my life ever since i was a little kid, i never had any idea these were symptoms of autism

Its so over :feelsrope:

It would be comforting to say "oh it's cause i'm autist/schizo". And in clown world this would even give you social points.

yes, but the severity varies leading too the less sever being kept for there abilities if deemed useful, while the more severe being shunned, locked up or even killed. mentally ill freaks occasional saved for there special ability if any
Live horrible lives just so society can find some use for them to make their own lives better. Literally living in hell

You wouldn't believe the amount of """"autistic"""" guys that slay. Sometimes i ask my normie sister about her social life so i can get a glimpse of it and it seems that half of her friends get their hearts broken by """"autists"""".

Wait these are autism symptoms?????? Ive suffered through these all of my life ever since i was a little kid, i never had any idea these were symptoms of autism

Its so over :feelsrope:
these are not even all of them, you could consider getting a diagnosis but is pointless if you life somewhat functions. and just because you have some of the symptoms they might not be severe enough for a diagnosis, or used to, they seems more lax nowadays

You wouldn't believe the amount of """"autistic"""" guys that slay. Sometimes i ask my normie sister about her social life so i can get a glimpse of it and it seems that half of her friends get their hearts broken by """"autists"""".
there is quite the over diagnosis issue in modern times yes, but that is due too the focus on social retardation and not the other issues. normies consider mild shyness too be social retardation.

I guess that explains the facial asymmetry if anything

I think i have to take tests for stuff like autism and schizophrenia. I hate to jump on the muh mental illness normie bandwagon and i will never fully believe some abstract diagnoses but there must be an explanation to my social problems
Now that i think of this i'll never do it. It's fake and gay. Muh cool mental illness look at me :soy::soy::soy:

these are not even all of them, you could consider getting a diagnosis but is pointless if you life somewhat functions. and just because you have some of the symptoms they might not be severe enough for a diagnosis, or used to, they seems more lax nowadays
I dont think id ever get a diagnosis because ive heard its really expensive and a years-long process, but im pretty positive i am. Every time i hear anyone mention any sympton of autism, its always something i face too, whether it be the big things like social retardation or the little things like always focusing my eyes on individual objects instead of the big picture. Something i was going to write in my original comment but couldnt find a good way to word it - every time i hear anything about autism i always become more certain i have it. Its rough but it is what it is i guess

We can’t function well on jobs

I dont think id ever get a diagnosis because ive heard its really expensive and a years-long process, but im pretty positive i am. Every time i hear anyone mention any sympton of autism, its always something i face too, whether it be the big things like social retardation or the little things like always focusing my eyes on individual objects instead of the big picture. Something i was going to write in my original comment but couldnt find a good way to word it - every time i hear anything about autism i always become more certain i have it. Its rough but it is what it is i guess
No point in getting a diagnosis unless you could claim some benefits for it. and maybe read some autism forums, might find some reassurance with some of the issues you have.

Btw yes my face is very assymetrical.

We can’t function well on jobs
I've noticed a lot of jobs I had weren't even about being productive but about being sociable and likeable. If you aren't it will just be tiring and you'll get used and abused like a dog and mistreated.

That makes me think I am lucky I am not a full-blown autist, sorry OP I pity you :-(

I know I am autistic but mother fucker don't give me full benefits

I've noticed a lot of jobs I had weren't even about being productive but about being sociable and likeable. If you aren't it will just be tiring and you'll get used and abused like a dog and mistreated.
Fuck those norm-tard faggots yeah humans can be terrible

I know I am autistic but mother fucker don't give me full benefits
Normies are our enemies we are so unlikable I bet you wish you were a normie just so that way we would have an average life I hate people so fucking much for the abuse, bullying, and constant rejection I get from normies

So true

It also can influence your facial development in a negative way. Typical aspie facial features are big forehead, recessed chin and recessed browridgr (have all 3 :feelsrope: )