Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autism is death

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I don’t even bother trying anymore. Why? Autism. With autism, my social ability is completely stunted. There’s no way I can compete against Chad physically and my only hope would probably be my social skills. Socially however, I’m even worse than I look. I have literally zero social skills and there’s no way to fix this at all. You can’t just learn new social skills as an autist and if you somehow manage to overcome this, it’s completely unnatural and forced. It’s over for sub 8 autists like me. All I have is the rope and death.

>Autistic Anglo-Aryancel
Assuming you're from the UK or some Anglosphere country?
If the UK I feel what you mean, people are shallow as fuck

I sometimes wonder if I have autism. I doubt it becuase im not socially retarded but what if my middle brain structure adopted the behavior of normies over the years? I was really autistic in middle school but after that something in my brain changed (middle and output structure)

>Autistic Anglo-Aryancel
Assuming you're from the UK or some Anglosphere country?
If the UK I feel what you mean, people are shallow as fuck
I’m from England

Autistic males have three options:

- Grow up to be an 8/10 and ascend
- Grow up to be a 9/10 and ascend
- Grow up to be a sub8 and rot forever as a KHHV teracel permacel

Autism + sub8 = death

Finally the NTpill is getting more recognition.You need to be top tier in other areas to compensate for it

cope like chris chan

You get to IQ mog kids like me.

Autistic males have three options:

- Grow up to be an 8/10 and ascend
- Grow up to be a 9/10 and ascend
- Grow up to be a sub8 and rot forever as a KHHV teracel permacel

Autism + sub8 = death
I’d argue that it’s 9/10 minimum to ascend as an autist. Chadlite would get ignored if he was autistic.

autism + sub 9 = death

autism can suck my dong

if you somehow manage to overcome this, it’s completely unnatural and forced
this is what normalfags dont understand, god i keep cringing whenever i think back to all my forced awkward moments in the past, they make me look even more retarded, if u keep getting responses such as "are you okay" and "are you high" like i did there is just no winning

I’d argue that it’s 9/10 minimum to ascend as an autist. Chadlite would get ignored if he was autistic.

autism + sub 9 = death
No. You are confusing Chad and Chadlite.

Chadlite = 7/10 only

Chad = 8/10 or higher

don't confuse them

I sometimes wonder if I have autism. I doubt it becuase im not socially retarded but what if my middle brain structure adopted the behavior of normies over the years? I was really autistic in middle school but after that something in my brain changed (middle and output structure)
I'm literally the same tbh

autism is largely cope and the level of social skills required to get laid especially with dating apps is minimal.

Chad could communicate in grunts IRL and still get laid on a dating app. Chad could post a video of himself being completely silent on Tik tok and get foids wet.

dating apps have turned all men in autistic looksmaxxers.

I'm literally the same tbh
Then get a professional diagnosis.

I cringe extremely hard at "self-diagnosers" :feelsree:. They make actual autists look like a joke.

I cringe extremely hard at "self-diagnosers" :feelsree:. They make actual autists look like a joke.
My therapist said I can have aspergers but I stopped therapy before getting test. Too lazy to do it now it doesn’t even change anything in my life tbh.

autism = sub 4 male, its not our faults rather our looks.

Shrinks could not make up their mind whether I had Asperger's, Tourette's, ADD, Paranoid Schizophrenia, Depression, Anxiety, or OCD. They threw almost the entire DSM (at the time) at me

autism is largely cope and the level of social skills required to get laid especially with dating apps is minimal.

Chad could communicate in grunts IRL and still get laid on a dating app. Chad could post a video of himself being completely silent on Tik tok and get foids wet.

They might get matches and be able to arrange a date but if they show up to a date and act like a social retard then a date is all they'll get because the foid has hundreds of other matches from good looking guys, she doesn't have to fuck them all. They still have to act somewhat normal and social to get the foid into bed.

Autism knocks 3 points off a man's SMV, so if an autist is an 8 in looks he's a 5 in reality. Some exceptions as a low-inhib, jester-maxed autist will find it easier than an introvert (which most autists are).

Autism is the worst! I feel ya man. You might as well hold a pure isotope of plutonium in your bare hands because you're gonna die miserable anyways.

They might get matches and be able to arrange a date but if they show up to a date and act like a social retard then a date is all they'll get because the foid has hundreds of other matches from good looking guys, she doesn't have to fuck them all. They still have to act somewhat normal and social to get the foid into bed.

Autism knocks 3 points off a man's SMV, so if an autist is an 8 in looks he's a 5 in reality. Some exceptions as a low-inhib, jester-maxed autist will find it easier than an introvert (which most autists are).

Chad doesn't need to bring her out on a date.

Seems incel tears is right according to you jfl

Seems incel tears is right according to you jfl

No because these days you need to be NT and you need to be good looking in the current sexual market place. Yeah, if you're good looking and have autism you have a better chance to ascend than someone who is ugly.

No because these days you need to be NT and you need to be good looking in the current sexual market place. Yeah, if you're good looking and have autism you have a better chance to ascend than someone who is ugly.
Still, you are claiming personality *AHEM* I MEAN SOCIAL SKILLS matter :lul: :lul: :lul:

Still, you are claiming personality *AHEM* I MEAN SOCIAL SKILLS matter :lul: :lul: :lul:

Well they do to an extent. You need looks, personality and social skills now because women have all the options.

Good looking women are not going to go out with a guy who is reasonably good looking but is a social retard when they can pick a guy who is good looking and has good social skills and low-inhib etc.

Women love alpha males.

Well they do to an extent. You need looks, personality and social skills now because women have all the options.

Good looking women are not going to go out with a guy who is reasonably good looking but is a social retard when they can pick a guy who is good looking and has good social skills and low-inhib etc.

Women love alpha males.
You underestimate the halo effect man

You underestimate the halo effect man

I agree the halo effect might get a good looking guy laid but as soon as she figures out there's something not right with him (which will be very quickly) she's back to Tinder inbox.

Autistic guys that do well fall into the following categories;
Chad looks.
Savant genius in some aspect getting assistance from aides in other areas of life that he struggles with.
Good career with allowances made especially for them to follow a strict pattern/routine so they're not stressed out or confused.
Normalized at a very early age by Neurotypical family members that know the importance of drumming extra effort into the pursuit of fitting in.
Wealthy family so he's not expected to wageslave & fit in like others.
Working at a job environment full of other Autists or the role involves minimal contact with other humans.

Now as for female Autistics;
Just be you, you'll find a NT boyfriend that'll cover all your shortcomings, you're not weird you're quirky.