Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is always the biggest most common trait between all losers. All losers have undiagnosed autism. Do you agree? Check it out.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
Autism is always the biggest trait between "losers". I put that word in quotation marks because plenty of chads and normies go through hard times, but they are still treated better.
Here's a list of autistic losers off the top of my head:
1. Skippy "the virgin" Jessop
Ol Skippy, the mtv virgin is obviously autistic. Anyone that would jestermax to that degree by recording dates for content cannot have a real life.
2. Mr gaming guitar.
This guy has never worked full-time, drives for door dash and struggles with it, makes streams on YouTube, desktop streaming.

Yeah, idk anymore that don't claim autism but I'm sure they are out there.
The list of known autistic losers is endless.
Chris chan, Vic George, King Cobra jfs.
Being autistic is a prerequisite to being a lol cow.

i am autistic and here so checks out

Autism is a death sentence for any sub chad male

Autism is always the biggest trait between "losers". I put that word in quotation marks because plenty of chads and normies go through hard times, but they are still treated better.
Here's a list of autistic losers off the top of my head:
1. Skippy "the virgin" Jessop
Ol Skippy, the mtv virgin is obviously autistic. Anyone that would jestermax to that degree by recording dates for content cannot have a real life.
2. Mr gaming guitar.
This guy has never worked full-time, drives for door dash and struggles with it, makes streams on YouTube, desktop streaming.

Yeah, idk anymore that don't claim autism but I'm sure they are out there.
The list of known autistic losers is endless.
Chris chan, Vic George, King Cobra jfs.
Being autistic is a prerequisite to being a lol cow.
Autism is over diagnosed now

Agreed. Most of us here probably have some form of autism. I have Asperger’s

Autism is over diagnosed now
idk, i think it might be possible more people are becoming autistic because retarded foids keep having kids older and older. Its super common to have kids past 30 (and even 40 like my parents) now which is often a death sentence to the kid

idk, i think it might be possible more people are becoming autistic because retarded foids keep having kids older and older. Its super common to have kids past 30 (and even 40 like my parents) now which is often a death sentence to the kid
Yeah, a lot of autists I know have parents who were 40+, my parents were in their 30s but I don't know if that's the reason I have autism since 30s seems like the most common age people have kids in the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back