Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism is a mental disease it makes you inferior so stop acting like its a "gift"

chainmail

chainmail

Recruit
★★
As an autist myself i can you tell its fucking subhuman, anyone who tries to act like thier autism is good is coping

what is autism? its just your generically retarded maybe socially, focusing, etc comes in varying degrees

thats why its not specific like with shizotards, its just oh this person cant do this oh this person cant do that. thiers no solid definition its just defined by how retarded you are

and yet all you people act as if normies are the inferior ones when the truth is normies are the superior stop acting like we are better

as someone with autism i can tell you we are subhuman, it makes doing tasks difficult so everytime a task is suppoed to be one way i think its supposed to be done anouther, everytime i mess up its proof of my genetic subhumanity every fucking time

everytime i make missake stupid fucking nigger, do none of you realize this, huh? you think you get to cope by saying austism is good? no fuck you its a hellish life

Autism is a curse. Truly. Anyone that says otherwise either doesn’t have real autism or is coping hard

Autism is a curse. Truly. Anyone that says otherwise either doesn’t have real autism or is coping hard
I think I have OCD not autism anymore but whatever it is is getting worse a lot and it really is just shit and remind you of your waste genetics. I don't know why it's getting worse I heard that if you have infections in you brain you act weird and I always had cysts in different places maybe I have one in the Brian and it's making problems

I think I have OCD not autism anymore but whatever it is is getting worse a lot and it really is just shit and remind you of your waste genetics. I don't know why it's getting worse I heard that if you have infections in you brain you act weird and I always had cysts in different places maybe I have one in the Brian and it's making problems
Fucking relatable bro. I also have severe OCD that I inherited from my mother. She doesn’t have it as bad and I have it far worse (another reason why dysgenic people should not reproduce). It’s fucking hell man and I had it for the past 11 years since I was 8. It eats away at my sanity every fucking day. I definitely have Asperger’s, but the OCD is very real and hellish too

Fucking relatable bro. I also have severe OCD that I inherited from my mother. She doesn’t have it as bad and I have it far worse (another reason why dysgenic people should not reproduce). It’s fucking hell man and I had it for the past 11 years since I was 8. It eats away at my sanity every fucking day. I definitely have Asperger’s, but the OCD is very real and hellish too
For me recently if I touch something on one side o my body I have to mirror it so I end up brushing my foot on something and I have to turn my whole body back to do it with the other foot. Or hand. Or arm. Or whatever. 50 times a day.

My nigger brother clearly has this problem and yet thinks he is so much superior and smarter to me the fucking nigger. He washes his hand compulsively and uses an entire hand wash in 1 weeks. The fucking nigger. Then my mum blames me for everything even though it's that black nigger motherfuckers fault . Because she knows he's even more retarded than me and has to protect her little golden boy eldest son.

For me recently if I touch something on one side o my body I have to mirror it so I end up brushing my foot on something and I have to turn my whole body back to do it with the other foot. Or hand. Or arm. Or whatever. 50 times a day.

My nigger brother clearly has this problem and yet thinks he is so much superior and smarter to me the fucking nigger. He washes his hand compulsively and uses an entire hand wash in 1 weeks. The fucking nigger. Then my mum blames me for everything even though it's that black nigger motherfuckers fault . Because she knows he's even more retarded than me and has to protect her little golden boy eldest son.
My OCD is very similar. Sometimes when I leave a room, it ells me some bullshit like, "Flip that light switch 3 times or you will get in a car crash when you leave the house". Other times when I'm eating it will say, "spit that piece of food out of you are gonna throw up later." As a kid, I had one where it would make me touch the bottom of something before leaving the room. I broke myself out of that one, but it sucks to fight your brain all the time like this. It wears you down when you have to constantly fight your brain like this on top of everything else. It's hard to not give into these thoughts even though you know they are bullshit. It really sucks when you fight an OCD though and ignore it just for what it said to come true. Really reinforces the negative cycle. For example, the day before I was planning to go to our cabin last time to enjoy the day, my OCD told me to put on a different shirt or I would be sleep deprived and have a miserable day. I blew it off because it's not good to be a slave to OCD. Sure enough though, I only slept 5 hours and had a horrible day. Even accidentally burned my hand on a riding mower battery terminal while working on it because I was so sleep deprived I forgot it would be hot after trying to start it (I'm normally very good at mechanical repairs and was just so out of it that day).

There's a book where they say it's from a different planet and autists are in the 5d or whatever and they are at a different frequency then everyone else lmao

My OCD is very similar. Sometimes when I leave a room, it ells me some bullshit like, "Flip that light switch 3 times or you will get in a car crash when you leave the house".
I had the type where i imagined some invisible germ on a lot of things that required me to do a lot of washing to get “clean” again. Slightly different but not any worse than what you had for sure.

There's a book where they say it's from a different planet and autists are in the 5d or whatever and they are at a different frequency then everyone else lmao
Sure feels like it sometimes. I feel like I'm on a whole different vibrational frequency or some shit than most people. Normie interests mean nothing to me and all I care about is my car hobby in real life. I'm actually obsessed with cars and tractors, to the point I can easily talk about it for hours

I had the type where i imagined some invisible germ on a lot of things that required me to do a lot of washing to get “clean” again. Slightly different but not any worse than what you had for sure.
I had something similar. I actually believe my second grade teacher started this shit. She was evil and bullied me a lot (won't rant about it here though), and I was very afraid of her. She made me wipe the desks with Clorox wipes multiple times a day and I got obsessed with handwashing to the point my skin dried out and would bleed.

people who say autism is a gift, don't even have autism in the first place!
100% true. None of the ones who actually have social difficulties along with many other problems from it would ever say that.

do you remember the name of the book?

I had something similar. I actually believe my second grade teacher started this shit. She was evil and bullied me a lot (won't rant about it here though), and I was very afraid of her. She made me wipe the desks with Clorox wipes multiple times a day and I got obsessed with handwashing to the point my skin dried out and would bleed.
Yeah my skin got like red and cracked and bled even. I got over it recently but it was serious a few years ago. Sorry that happened man.

Yeah my skin got like red and cracked and bled even. I got over it recently but it was serious a few years ago. Sorry that happened man.
It's fucking brutal dude. I know for me, I got over many of my past OCD things, but it constantly seems to invent new ones to torture you even more once you fully get rid of an old one

Yeah apparently some people are coping by using the term 'neurospicy.' The only people who could see it as a gift are women, as they don't tend to face the same problems as men with autism.

If anything there are loads of men who are trying to seek women with autism, but it doesn't seem like there's too much demand for men with autism.

For me recently if I touch something on one side o my body I have to mirror it so I end up brushing my foot on something and I have to turn my whole body back to do it with the other foot. Or hand. Or arm. Or whate

are you not black yourself?

As an autist myself i can you tell its fucking subhuman, anyone who tries to act like thier autism is good is coping

what is autism? its just your generically retarded maybe socially, focusing, etc comes in varying degrees

thats why its not specific like with shizotards, its just oh this person cant do this oh this person cant do that. thiers no solid definition its just defined by how retarded you are

and yet all you people act as if normies are the inferior ones when the truth is normies are the superior stop acting like we are better

as someone with autism i can tell you we are subhuman, it makes doing tasks difficult so everytime a task is suppoed to be one way i think its supposed to be done anouther, everytime i mess up its proof of my genetic subhumanity every fucking time

everytime i make missake stupid fucking nigger, do none of you realize this, huh? you think you get to cope by saying austism is good? no fuck you its a hellish life
@Zer0/∞ throwback

:yes:

Unless you're one of the rare savant types, there are no positives to having autism. It hampers almost every aspect of your life, especially if you're a sub 5 man. Autism has ruined my life. It has socially isolated me, impoverished me and crushed most of my dreams. It has been nothing but a curse. Fuck anybody saying that it's a gift.

True, but some light autism can help in case it's a woman. It makes them easier to deal with and less prone to narcissistic/borderline behaviors.

Maybe it's ADHD.

About the cysts: do you have headaches, dizziness or fainting episodes?

I disagree it's God's gift to man.

Non autists claiming autism is a gift are like rich people who say to poor people "Money can't buy happiness"

Autism has it's pros and cons, it can help you in life if you're the type of autist to use logic over emotions and if you're also an extrovert, like Ice Poseidon and other sperg streamers. For the most part it's a death sentence because you're not going to get very far in life as a social retard.

Does anyone except maybe some gigahigh iq assexual autists or coping spers call it that way?

Good post. My first video was about this EXACTLY:

View: https://youtu.be/1xz3C6lyOh0?si=tUwXedDdf51j065l

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back