Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autism is a curse

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
I can’t do shit!, I literally talk like a fast loud fucking robot and I can’t even make eye contact to save my life all my interests are obsessive and creepy/weird.

my speech is complicated and overly metaphorical, i don’t even know what I’m doing with my life at this point I don’t think i have the courage to rope at this point but idk nothing bad even happened today or yesterday really wtf am I so sad about??

It's fucking over if you're sub8 autist

I wish eugenics was accepted and I was killed as a child

i have autist traits but they developed after a hard childhood and teenage years. Not sure if its the depression, anxiety, PTSD or all of them combined. Once you open your mouth, the loss of respect is noticeable and the dark triad bully cluster b types make a mental note you are an easy target :feelsseriously: its a wrap boiz. best you could do is not look fat because they like to bully fat ppl and find a money making cope :feelsokman:

I can’t do shit!, I literally talk like a fast loud fucking robot and I can’t even make eye contact to save my life all my interests are obsessive and creepy/weird.

my speech is complicated and overly metaphorical, i don’t even know what I’m doing with my life at this point I don’t think i have the courage to rope at this point but idk nothing bad even happened today or yesterday really wtf am I so sad about??
this described me pretty well actually. safe to say we are a lot alike brocel

I actually pissed myself in public, because of my social anxiety.

It's fucking over if you're sub8 autist
NTpill.

Most people here are unappealing looks, height, ethnic, and very mentally ill, low-status neets/wagecucks from what it seems like: true ugly subhumans probably make up only 10% of the incel population, why I don't consider looks at all as that important when considering incel status when it matters to very few incels here.

i have autist traits but they developed after a hard childhood and teenage years. Not sure if its the depression, anxiety, PTSD or all of them combined. Once you open your mouth, the loss of respect is noticeable and the dark triad bully cluster b types make a mental note you are an easy target :feelsseriously: its a wrap boiz. best you could do is not look fat because they like to bully fat ppl and find a money making cope :feelsokman:
I was not diagnosed by autism too, just severe depression and ptsd
You’re just ugly bro

I want to thank my neanderthal ancestor who passed their ubermensch autism genes down to me

Correct.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 09 09 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 08 05 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 09 09 47

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 08 05 31

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 21 42 15

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 09 36 16

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 21 42 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 21 43 02

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 09 40 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 21 43 44

Screenshot from 2022 01 24 09 39 23

Last edited:
this described me pretty well actually. safe to say we are a lot alike brocel
Damn brocel I swear some people on earth are just like somehow living the same life in some like spiritual way lol

It’s a death sentence in dating

I’m
I look completely anorexic luckily(?)
It’s a death sentence in dating
Agreed
I actually pissed myself in public, because of my social anxiety.
It’s over :blackpill:

genuine non-meme ADHD makes life an actual nightmare

there's this hole with autism that posts in my cities subreddit a bunch. according to her post histry, she's 29 and has never even kissed a guy. she must really be ugly. anyways, just a few days ago she posted about how her coworkers criticized her for farting too much in public lmao, they humiliated her.

lifefuel

I wish eugenics was accepted and I was killed as a child
Same, it would be a far more merciful fate than "allowing" us to live in this hell where we're not accepted, mogged at every turn, and treated like absolute garbage. They think it's good to "let" us live, but it's really evil. :feelsree:

The bright side of autism is that you can stop blaming yourself for being socially and sexually unsuccessful.

And start not giving a fuck about laws or norms.

Become a sociopath :feelsthink: