Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism has nothing to do with why you are an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
You are an incel because you are ugly and that's it. Your personality matters jack shit. Go fuck yourself with your "nt theory" BULLSHIT.

I've seen uglier and shorter guys with gf's.

@Ropemaxx thoughts?

I agree, but autistcels like me cannot betabuxx for example, since 80% of autistic college graduates can't find a job. Ofc betabuxxing is not ascension but it's what you get when you're sub8.
We can't even do that.

I've seen short curries with ethnic landwhales. Forget about white stacys.
If you are on this forum some dude thats "shorter and uglier" than you should not be your concern.
I agree, but autistcels like me cannot betabuxx for example, since 80% of autistic college graduates can't find a job. Ofc betabuxxing is not ascension but it's what you get when you're sub8.
We can't even do that.
If you wan't to do that get a trade job and marry at 40 and be divorced theory

If you are on this forum some dude thats "shorter and uglier" than you should not be your concern.
It relates to the topics we talk about here.

Cope. You have to be good-looking AND NT unless you're Chad/high-tier chadlite.

No women wants to parade an abused dog around in public.

Cope you need to have a good personality and a haircut in order to get females.

Cope you need to have a good personality and a haircut in order to get females.
You realize women are socially savvy because of their position in society right?

I can't take anyone seriously who says that never being able to make eye contact, stuttering, saying/doing weird shit, interrupting non-stop, not being able to hold a conversation, having weird body language, having bo social tact, etc has 0 effect.

What do you think her friends would think of someone like that? Even if she tolerated it.

Saying that severe social/personality disorders which is basically brain damage matters is not the same thing as saying you can get a GF via personality.

It's a prerequisite. You need to be BOTH good-looking AND NT.

And some surgerymaxxers who are not NT on this forum will find that out eventually.

Yup. This guy needs his autismpill. 50% of autistic men aged 35 have had no prior experience with the opposite sex? We damn well know those numbers aren't nearly as bad for NTs.
You realize women are socially savvy because of their position in society right?

I can't take anyone seriously who says that never being able to make eye contact, stuttering, saying/doing weird shit, interrupting non-stop, not being able to hold a conversation, having weird body language, having bo social tact, etc has 0 effect.

What do you think her friends would think of someone like that? Even if she tolerated it.

Saying that severe social/personality disorders which is basically brain damage matters is not the same thing as saying you can get a GF via personality.

And some surgerymaxxers who are not NT on this forum will find that out eventually.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based and black pilled.

I have no friends, especially not female! What do you expect me to do? Place an ad for arranged bride? Plenty of ugly normies are noncel. NT is everything.

True but if you're 5-6/10 personality could be the difference between success and failure. For us it's generally not.

333.jpeg

True but if you're 5-6/10 personality could be the difference between success and failure. For us it's generally not.
good luck on her not wanting to cheat

This. People who claim that autism makes no difference are volcels who have never interacted with a woman in their life.

I wish I was good looking

You sure you know how to rate? I thought ik a short “ugly” guy who got foids but then I realized he has a better facial bone structure.

You are an incel because you are ugly and that's it. Your personality matters jack shit. Go fuck yourself with your "nt theory" BULLSHIT.

Itcel iq post. "Its like that because i say so, now go fuck yourself!" You seem retarded, op

Very high iq. Every NT denier should be slapped by your post until they stop posting thrir low iq reality denying bullshit

Genuinely agree with this tbh

Believing in mentalceldom is basically believing personality matters

You sure you know how to rate? I thought ik a short “ugly” guy who got foids but then I realized he has a better facial bone structure.
I can rate decently. Some of the ones I saw barely pass as normie.

YES IT DOES.
If a guy is like a 5 or 6 he still wont get laid nigga
hes not ugly but still not worth the hassle when girls have plenty of 6s and 7s without autism at their disposal

OP is retarded, as if being autistic doesn’t make a difference. I don’t think I’ve ever met an autistic guy with a girlfriend in my whole life, but I have seen a fair few unattractive guys who have managed to become outliers. Autists have it the hardest since it’s hard to even have a social circle if you’re autistic and that is like another layer of cement over your coffin of isolation as an incel.

Last edited:
NTcels are fakecels. Go fuck yourself NT cuck

YES IT DOES.
If a guy is like a 5 or 6 he still wont get laid nigga
hes not ugly but still not worth the hassle when girls have plenty of 6s and 7s without autism at their disposal

Its just a natural selection between beta orbiters to settle with one - so called shit tests - while chad has a free pass.

I have no friends, especially not female! What do you expect me to do? Place an ad for arranged bride? Plenty of ugly normies are noncel. NT is everything.
All the sub 6 NT guys I know are just emotional tampons for foids whereas 7 autists can get a 4.5-5 foid to fuck them.

OP is retarded, as if being autistic doesn’t make a difference. I don’t think I’ve ever met an autistic guy with a girlfriend in my whole life, but I have seen a fair few unattractive guys who have managed to become outliers. Artists have it the hardest since it’s hard to even have a social circle if you’re autistic and that is like another layer of cement over your coffin of isolation as an incel.
I can't even make friends. If I had a supportive social circle I'd be a lot happier than I am now. Maybe I'd even get a foid that way.

What do you consider normie? Also what were the foids like?
They were short and balding, but the foids they were with were below average. I know some married mexican construction workers who are legit ugly and out of shape but still have wives.

Not being able to talk to people like NTs will make a difference, OP.
Sorry but I have to disagree with this. Not being able to understand emotions or social cues as autists mostly don't will have a huge negative impact on trying to date/fuck/whatever.

This. People who claim that autism makes no difference are volcels who have never interacted with a woman in their life.
NTcels are fakecels. Go fuck yourself NT cuck
These autismpill deniers love to throw false equivalence fallacies all around like saying that its like the personality matters. Yeah go ahead trying to get laid being a 5/10 with no social circle worthy of bringing female attention and unable to properly jestermaxx, thugmaxx or betabuxx. It's like nullifying every alternative an average guy have.

They were short and balding, but the foids they were with were below average. I know some married mexican construction workers who are legit ugly and out of shape but still have wives.
Beaner landwhale foids don’t count tbh
I can't even make friends. If I had a supportive social circle I'd be a lot happier than I am now. Maybe I'd even get a foid that way.
You wouldn’t get a foid if you are sub6 if you are like a 6.5 maybe you would. @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell you guys agree?

You wouldn’t get a foid if you are sub6 if you are like a 6.5 maybe you would. @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell you guys agree?
You can do it as a 6 if you betabux or move to SEasia, or wait until sexbots come out and for the incel uprising to happen.

You can do it as a 6 if you betabux or move to SEasia, or wait until sexbots come out and for the incel uprising to happen.
Too bad I’m sub 6 and so are the majority of men tbh.

Too bad I’m sub 6 and so are the majority of men tbh.
Even a 5 can pull it off with more betabuxxing, or going for lower tier foids in SEasia.

These autismpill deniers love to throw false equivalence fallacies all around like saying that its like the personality matters. Yeah go ahead trying to get laid being a 5/10 with no social circle worthy of bringing female attention and unable to properly jestermaxx, thugmaxx or betabuxx. It's like nullifying every alternative an average guy have.
I think many of us are too detached from social circles to understand just how important social skills are. All I know is that I've seen people that look around average be total incels because they get completely socially rejected due to mental problems.

if you look like a truecel then autism wont be the reason why you're unable to get laid

Even a 5 can pull it off with more betabuxxing, or going for lower tier foids in SEasia.
I guess but not white Becky foids in the west maybe a white whale

All the sub 6 NT guys I know are just emotional tampons for foids whereas 7 autists can get a 4.5-5 foid to fuck them.
Have you every been to walmart?