Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autism Has Got Me By The Balls

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
A new song I made earlier :feelshmm:

Is that you singing?

I honestly hate my voice, it sounds too whiny or something :feelsrope:
Wait till you hear my voice. I sound like a legit retard and a bit soy on top of that. It's one of the reasons why I never open my mouth in public and avoid talking to anyone

Wait till you hear my voice. I sound like a legit retard and a bit soy on top of that. It's one of the reasons why I never open my mouth in public and avoid talking to anyone
Post a vocal clip buddy boyo :chad:

Good song voice brocel :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Can you drop some of your songs on amazon music brocel? I cant with the soundcloud ads theyre getting to me

Also good shit as always for sure one of your songs will be on my playlist when i will rope this Christmas while i lay there on my bed with my fathers shotgun

Also i fucking love listening to your songs when im drunk like a Irish leprechaun

Really wish you can blow up on normietok man youre fucking talented i wish i can sing like you lol I’d passionate about something atleast man

Can relate, when I listen to the sound of my voice on video I feel like killing my self on the spot.

Sorry, never gonna happen. Everyone here would make fun of me saying I'm a soyboy cuck or a redditor
Brutal nasal voice pill i stutter alot and my voice cracks alot too

Can you drop some of your songs on amazon music brocel? I cant with the soundcloud ads theyre getting to me

Also good shit as always for sure one of your songs will be on my playlist when i will rope this Christmas while i lay there on my bed with my fathers shotgun

Also i fucking love listening to your songs when im drunk like a Irish leprechaun

Really wish you can blow up on normietok man youre fucking talented i wish i can sing like you lol I’d passionate about something atleast man
Thank you brother, that's really kind of you to say.

Yeah for sure, I plan on releasing most of it to other platforms as well. Hopefully very soon.

I hope you decide to stick around a little longer brother, it's never too late to pick up something you love. If you really like music then pick up an instrument. It takes time, and a little patience but it would do you a lot of good.

I hope to see you around past December. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need someone to talk to. Trust me, I understand how you are feeling.

Thank you brother, that's really kind of you to say.

Yeah for sure, I plan on releasing most of it to other platforms as well. Hopefully very soon.

I hope you decide to stick around a little longer brother, it's never too late to pick up something you love. If you really like music then pick up an instrument. It takes time, and a little patience but it would do you a lot of good.

I hope to see you around past December. Feel free to hit me up if you ever need someone to talk to. Trust me, I understand how you are feeling.

View attachment 1292812
Thanks brother nearly teared up reading that lol i always wanted to play a guitar since i was little my grandfather bought me one when i was 6 (its in my bedroom but im in college lol)but the only song i’ve ever learned to play was aruarian dance -nujabes and im pretty slow with it lol

Thanks brother it’s good to know there’s some one to talk to lol and not gaslight me and keep telling me that “oh the kids in africa have it worse than you” whenever i complain to my family or “friends” most of them just fucking dont care to hear me out i bottle up my emotions which then turn into rage then sadness it sucks man thought i could rely on my family for emotional support but they’re only ever good for financial and food support lol

Thanks brother nearly teared up reading that lol i always wanted to play a guitar since i was little my grandfather bought me one when i was 6 (its in my bedroom but im in college lol)but the only song i’ve ever learned to play was aruarian dance -nujabes and im pretty slow with it lol

Thanks brother it’s good to know there’s some one to talk to lol and not gaslight me and keep telling me that “oh the kids in africa have it worse than you” whenever i complain to my family or “friends” most of them just fucking dont care to hear me out i bottle up my emotions which then turn into rage then sadness it sucks man thought i could rely on my family for emotional support but they’re only ever good for financial and food support lol
Yeah, I hate how the normies try and gaslight us. :fuk: