Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

autism doomed me boyos

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
without it I would definitely be a normie

no u inkwell autism doesn't matter!!!!!111 thats c0p3 !!!11 :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

without it I'd be something i can't even comprehend

In before copers that say "mentalcels are fakecels"

I am a truementalcel. I've been a complete reject since kindergarten
Is that bottom of the barrel of mentalcels, or a combination of mentalcel and truecel? Cause I am the second.

Relish in the fact that you are something other than human, because the only alternative is despondency.

Is that bottom of the barrel of mentalcels, or a combination of mentalcel and truecel? Cause I am the second.
Arent you like 6Ft or something? How can you be a truecel at that height?

I cured my autism with weed maxxing maybe try that.

Arent you like 6Ft or something? How can you be a truecel at that height?
Truecel means being 2 or below in facial attractiveness. BlackOp2cel is taller than me and looks even worse.

I cured my autism with weed maxxing maybe try that.
Autists have problems with too many active neurons in their brains, which leads to over-stimulation and thus anxiety, so perhaps marijuana helps precisely by killing brain cells.

Autists have problems with too many active neurons in their brains, which leads to over-stimulation and thus anxiety, so perhaps marijuana helps precisely by killing brain cells.
Maybe, but I don’t think that weed kills brain cells. I didn’t smoke it, I used carts so maybe it was different for me.

Maybe, but I don’t think that weed kills brain cells. I didn’t smoke it, I used carts so maybe it was different for me.
A herb which has worked for me is ashwagandha ksm-66, which has a similar sedative effect as weed. It is shown to decrease cortisol (stress) levels, and made me feel nearly free of anxiety in public. I started with 500mg per day and then increased to 1g.

Last edited:
legit

A herb which has worked for me is ashwagandha ksm-66, which has a similar sedative effect as weed. It is shown to decrease cortisol (stress) levels, and helped me feel almost free of anxiety in public. I started with 500mg per day and then increased to 1g.
I hate ashwagandha, it just has no effect on me when I take a pill. How do you take it and how much to feel effects?

I hate ashwagandha, it just has no effect on me when I take a pill. How do you take it and how much to feel effects?
Make sure to take it on an empty stomach, to buy the patented "ksm-66" form, and to give it a week or two to begin working as it builds up in your system.

What also helps is some black pepper extract, which aids in the absorption of herbs, and which some ashwagandha products contain.

At its peak, ashwagandha made me feel like an idle rock, with no care in the world.

Truecel means being 2 or below in facial attractiveness. BlackOp2cel is taller than me and looks even worse.
Ok. i see your point.

But i think height still plays a major role in being subhuman truecel. If you are short, forget people taking you seriously, they wont even treat you like a human.

So you have normie looks then? But your autism has apparently doomed you? Ok.

So you have normie looks then? But your autism has apparently doomed you? Ok.
Would make sens to be honest.

A shy autist chad can get laid because girls with 2/3 PSL below his(beckies) would walk up to him and meet him.
A shy autist normie same thing but the girls that would come to him would be landwhales, they can't even join him they're too fucking heckin chonky. And even if they make the effort and do 20 meters they would lose their fat and wouldn't be interested anymore :feelsUgh:

Would make sens to be honest.

A shy autist chad can get laid because girls with 2/3 PSL below his(beckies) would walk up to him and meet him.
A shy autist normie same thing but the girls that would come to him would be landwhales, they can't even join him they're too fucking heckin chonky. And even if they make the effort and do 20 meters they would lose their fat and wouldn't be interested anymore :feelsUgh:

I already have my own negative modifiers. I can't immagine having mental issues on top of ugliness.

autism is probably why you figured out the blackpill, though

No autism for your face

Make sure to take it on an empty stomach, to buy the patented "ksm-66" form, and to give it a week or two to begin working as it builds up in your system.

What also helps is some black pepper extract, which aids in the absorption of herbs, and which some ashwagandha products contain.

At its peak, ashwagandha made me feel like an idle rock, with no care in the world.
Which ones do you buy? Just checking uk amazon & seems there are loads, I'm skeptical of which are legit & which are bs low dose full of filler like when stores try to sell a pc to ppl that know nothing about hardware & they throw big numbers on the end of it, 8000 speed ram, 2tb hdd while neglecting to tell you it has onboard gfx, the 10th gen processor is an i3 & that hdd is a 5400rpm mechanical.

Which ones do you buy? Just checking uk amazon & seems there are loads, I'm skeptical of which are legit & which are bs low dose full of filler like when stores try to sell a pc to ppl that know nothing about hardware & they throw big numbers on the end of it, 8000 speed ram, 2tb hdd while neglecting to tell you it has onboard gfx, the 10th gen processor is an i3 & that hdd is a 5400rpm mechanical.
If they include black pepper extract in it, then it's probably legit, given that this helps with the absorption of herbs.