Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Autism doesn't make you undatable, I'm an autistic women and married

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13expns/why_are_so_many_incels_convinced_being_autistic/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Can someone else explain it to these niggas, I can't anymore ...
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Check her profile her child(probably a son) is a tranny jfl

Comment section is brilliant

Whores we be like "I'm a dumb, stupid and mentally ill slut yet I have no problem getting into relationships, inkwells aren't trying hard enough" :foidSoy: bitch the only game your playing is a waiting game because you hold all the cards.

So she married at 40 as an autistic single mother of two, for an 70yo autistic grandpa, and somehow this debunks something? We're all going to make it boyos :panties: , life starts at 70:lul:

This can't be real

Autism doesnt exist

Autism doesnt exist

Fucksake, every bloody time.
1 - Autistic women still have NT men that want them due to lower standards but autistic males are unwanted.
2 - The autistic guys that get relationships are either the better looking ones or those with support early on/better socio-economic background allowing them to get good careers.

>autistic
>woman

Choose

I swear our words just become white noise to foids. And they say we are stuck in our own world.

Whores we be like "I'm a dumb, stupid and mentally ill slut yet I have no problem getting into relationships, inkwells aren't trying hard enough" :foidSoy: bitch the only game your playing is a waiting game because you hold all the cards.
3 words... female choice principle

1 - Autistic women still have NT men that want them due to lower standards but autistic males are unwanted.
2 - The autistic guys that get relationships are either the better looking ones or those with support early on/better socio-economic background allowing them to get good careers.

Last edited:

1) Doubt she’s actually autistic women just make this shit up because of the positive attention and sympathy they get from it.

2) Y’all remember the meme gif where it says “girl with autism vs boy with autism” and it’s that dumb attention whore thot obviously doing their retarded “happy hands” bullshit because it gets them lots of social media attention and clout? There are mountains of simps for that original gif. For men it fundamentally does not work like this.

Women like this OP are actual retards. People like that who think men and women are the same are fucking idiots. You seriously women being like “well I’m fucking <insert x> and I got laid all the time” and it’s like they have no clue how difficult achieving that is for men in general much less mentally ill men.

Check her profile her child(probably a son) is a tranny jfl
Lmfao I’m not even surprised

Any person that indulges or preaches this train worship/there are 12 sexes/my child actually identifies as a woman stupid shit is a monster a human and a true fool.

Emperors new clothes was a prophetic story that I didn’t think about for years until all of this fucking bullshit started.

She really doesn't get it.

Hahahah no higher socio economic backgrounds are going to help a retard from being retarded. Neet communities are filled with upper class autists in fact most of the autists in these communities are upper class

I was born in a rich family and I'm autistic.
See?
Being autistic doesn't prevent you from being rich inkwels:soy::foidSoy:

Hahahah no higher socio economic backgrounds are going to help a retard from being retarded. Neet communities are filled with upper class autists in fact most of the autists in these communities are upper class
So what're the prospects for the poor, suicide I'm guessing?

So what're the prospects for the poor, suicide I'm guessing?
Yea they should just kill themselves there’s no use in forcing them to suffer. Some people are better off dead and not in a hateful way but in a loving way as they would be happier dead.

Extremely low emotional intelligence. But why would we expect any different

Yea they should just kill themselves there’s no use in forcing them to suffer. Some people are better off dead and not in a hateful way but in a loving way as they would be happier dead.
I guess I am long overdue, fucking nerve pain is the cherry on top.

Man are stepping stones for woman / leech victims , if the Man dosnt produce enough and or give her the Pleasure she Wants , he is rendered useless for her .

And Woman have inherent Value / Social Power , what Mostly matters in our Gynocentric World .