Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [autism] do you look at your shit after wiping your ass or just throw it without looking?

do you look at your own shit

• yes bro

• no man

• OP is a dumb cunt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
tbh. i dont know what i expect to see other than shit paste and butt chips but i look everytime. be srs

always, gotta check if theres no blood so i know i dont have ass cancer yet (see: Total Biscuit)

"There's two kinds of men in this world:
those who have pissed in the shower
and those who lie."
-Nostradamus

IMG 6542

Its wise to look at your shit tbh. shit can tell you alot about what's happening in your insides

ofc I do and the bigger it is the prouder I'm I even take pics of the very big ones

Yes you gotta know how close you are to being clean. Tho that might be because I have pretty messy shits owing to high protein diet.

tbh. i dont know what i expect to see other than shit paste and butt chips but i look everytime. be srs
Your football iq is high but this is mariana trench level threads bruh. Never began.

I take a shower every time I take a shit tbh so I don't look. If I have to shit really bad and I can't take a shower I look though so idk what to put.

tbh fam i do it just to see if i need to wipe some more :feelsokman:
also this
I take a shower every time I take a shit tbh so I don't look. If I have to shit really bad and I can't take a shower I look though so idk what to put.

I always look at my shit before flushing,just to see if i dropped enough:))good point

selfish bump for this quality thread nglhbt

and spread cheeks looking for those pesky little balls that can stick to you anus.