Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AUTISM CURE STACK

DottKo334

DottKo334

I prefer ticks and chiggers to norms and niggers
★★★★★
amphetamine + selegiline + methamphetamine + 5-MeO-DMT + DLPA + L-Tyrosine is legit as shit. My mood is significantly improved. Better than Amphetamine alone by far.

Ey @Sneir this guy is trying to steal your copyrighted content

just fry your brain theory

amphetamine + selegiline + methamphetamine + 5-MeO-DMT + DLPA + L-Tyrosine is legit as shit. My mood is significantly improved. Better than Amphetamine alone by far.
gigabased. also try phenibut. I also did microdose LSD kinds wkrked

gigabased. also try phenibut. I also did microdose LSD kinds wkrked
Never tried phenibut, but I already know about it, obviously. Haven't planned on consooming GABAergics, full on amphetamine right now. And GABAergics usually never really give me a nice feeling, obviously low inhib, but that's it. So nothing I would look forward to consume.
Uppers are still the most gigabased thing to consoom.

Try to jerk off and you will see what will happen :feelsaww: (in video game)
Have PSSD, don't have a nice cooming feeling already for almost a year now. I can coom, but it takes 30-60 minutes to finally coom. :fuk:
Jerking off on amphetamines is based, the years before I consoomed adderall in massive giga doses I had fap marathons by dozens.

I never considered a demographic of people taking drugs do it to feel non autistic. That is shocking to me.

I meant his post and substances mentioned above BTW my favourite drink from aldi View attachment 641299 (in video game)
Screenshot-39.png
:feelsaww:

Ich gehe nur zu netto weil ich hasse nigger und hab koks im petto (im Videospiel)
netto ist sehr basiert, beim REWE einkaufen ist ein neurotypischer Zug.

netto ist sehr basiert, beim REWE einkaufen ist ein neurotypischer Zug.
Ded srs rewe ist voll mit Normies und becky Schlampen.
Bei netto und penny sieht man viel mehr incels und wird nicht imme gemogged (im Videospiel)

Fakecel trait. True autists are straight edge because no dealers are in their social circle, because we don't have one to begin with.

Fakecel trait. True autists are straight edge because no dealers are in their social circle, because we don't have one to begin with.
You really think you get 5-MeO-DMT and Selegiline from any drug dealers:lul::lul:
Don't forget to ask your dealer for L-Tyrosine, also all my Adderall is prescriptionmaxxed:feelsEhh:

You really think you get 5-MeO-DMT and Selegiline from any drug dealers:lul::lul:
Don't forget to ask your dealer for L-Tyrosine, also all my Adderall is prescriptionmaxxed:feelsEhh:
I was taking the piss mate, I thought my post was obviously sarcastic.

I can confirm

Too many big words I cannot understand.

I get my edibles from my local gas station. Even a truecel autist can get their hands on certain things if you know where to go and live in the right place.

only real cure is bullet.

This is cure for ADHD not autism, as far as I know :dab: