Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism can't be fixed

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I keep seeing people here posting dumbass shit like:​

"hurrrr go to therapy" ​

"hurr fix your Autism"​

"hurrrrrrr autism doesn't exist" ​

"hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stop being an aspie xdddd"​

Do you realize how retarded you sound? People claiming they're blackpilled and then they parrot the same stupid shit bluepillers say. ​

Whatever theory you have is horseshit. Years of isolation will fuck you up forever AND YOU CAN NEVER FIX IT. NEVER. ​

Exactly. Most people, incels or not, don't seem to realize what autism actually does to a person. You can't just stop being autistic.

autism has nothing to do with the psychic damage done by loneliness

you use the word "autism" incorrectly

nausea said:
autism has nothing to do with the psychic damage done by loneliness

you use the word "autism" incorrectly

I think he was talking about the damage caused by autism-related loneliness. Autistic people are especially prone to this.

sparky, were you autist you could not write such post

Sparky said:
I was diagnosed with autism at just four years old.

Not coming across as an autist online is easy as it’s purely just down to not typing aberrant or excessively long things.

However if you saw me in real life it’d be more apparent because body language comes into play.

full blown autism?

nausea said:
sparky, were you autist you could not write such post

Wrong. You probably only think of low-functioning autism when thinking about autism, but there is actually more than that. Asperger's Syndrome, for example, is an autism spectrum disorder that usually does not affect intelligence or writing capability in a negative way. There is not just one type of autism. Many people with Asperger's Syndrome manage to live independently, have a job and even functional social relationships.

Sparky said:
Diagnosed as PDDNOS, which is one of the five types of autistic spectrum disorder 

They initially thought it was aspergers but I didn’t quite fit all of the symptoms

I knew, told ya, you say I am autist and everybody picture yourself as dustin hoffman rain man tier

Autism is the biggest cope ever. If you are an incel be sure it's your looks that hold you back.

SCP-049 said:
Wrong. You probably only think of low-functioning autism when thinking about autism, but there is actually more than that. Asperger's Syndrome, for example, is an autism spectrum disorder that usually does not affect intelligence or writing capability in a negative way. There is not just one type of autism. Many people with Asperger's Syndrome manage to live independently, have a job and even functional social relationships.

ergo such autism is cope, you said that yourself

nausea said:
ergo such autism is cope, you said that yourself

It is not. Looks are still the most important factor, but autism is not irrelevant. An autistic 2/10 will have a much harder time attracting women than a neurotypical 2/10 would.

SCP-049 said:
Many people with Asperger's Syndrome manage to live independently, have a job and even functional social relationships.

The relationship part is bullshit. Most autistic I see are incels. I joined a autistic club and the people there were truecels at their 20s or even 30s.

And yes they're HFA or asperges, not low functioning.

Autist here, it's a cope, a crossable barrier, it's only fatal when you're overwhelmed with other shit, being an aspie is doable. It's only relevant to me because I'm not mentally equipped to handle a lot of life.

AsiaCel said:
The relationship part is bullshit. Most autistic I see are incels. I joined a autistic club and the people there were truecels at their 20s or even 30s.

And yes they're HFA or asperges, not low functioning.

I meant relationships as in having friends, not as in having a girlfriend. Sorry if I expressed myself vaguely.

SCP-049 said:
I meant relationships as in having friends, not as in having a girlfriend. Sorry if I expressed myself vaguely.

Oh that's fine, that's my braincells reading. Anyway some autistic people have friends, but from my personal observing 20% of them have normie friends that don't treat them as crown

i have a feeling most diagnosed mental dsorders out there are absolute psuedo science bullshit, they dont exist

i dont think things such as adhd, autism, borderline personality etc exist, just personality quirks that overeducated and overpaid doctors decided to classify as mental disorders in order to validate their jobs

if you think you have autism, most like your just retarded and can fix it by learning how to not be a retard

wishiwasbigger said:
i have a feeling most diagnosed mental dsorders out there are absolute psuedo science bullshit, they dont exist

i dont think things such as adhd, autism, borderline personality etc exist, just personality quirks that overeducated and overpaid doctors decided to classify as mental disorders in order to validate their jobs

if you think you have autism, most like your just retarded and can fix it by learning how to not be a retard

This is legit the dumbest post ever on the site.

A guy with zero evidence posting shit like this, gas yourself.

Fuck neurotypical incels pretending to know how what it's like to be on the autism spectrum. Mental problems become non-existent only for 8+/10 chads. For sub8 men being autistic is a death sentence.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Fuck neurotypical incels pretending to know how what it's like to be on the autism spectrum. Mental problems become non-existent only for 8+/10 chads. For sub8 men being autistic is a death sentence.

With constant praises and girls approaching, even autistic chads won't be so 'autistic' after all. They may be a bit socially awkward, but constant stream of girls changes them automatically.

AsiaCel said:
With constant praises and girls approaching, even autistic chads won't be so 'autistic' after all. They may be a bit socially awkward, but constant stream of girls changes them automatically.

We obviously will never get those girls, so no hope for us ever getting any treatment.

CamelBlueFilters said:

why do not you make a thread explaining it?

CamelBlueFilters said:

This is absolutely correct.

coldmachinery said:
Autist here, it's a cope, a crossable barrier, it's only fatal when you're overwhelmed with other shit, being an aspie is doable. It's only relevant to me because I'm not mentally equipped to handle a lot of life.
I feel similarly.

The problem is the lack of human connection due to autism will eventually overwhelm you constantly.

Grotesque said:
I feel similarly.

The problem is the lack of human connection due to autism will eventually overwhelm you constantly.

what's with that degenerate thing in your avatar?

So true, normies, cucks and women don’t get that.

CamelBlueFilters said:

Yes it is, so true.