Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autism affects the appearance and inceldom

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★
This thread is dedicated to the NTPILL deniers.
MY CLAIM:
Quite a few users on here deny the full affect of autism, and one of those effects are looks.
In one study from NCBI shows it.
Evidence:
A broader top face, a shorter middle face, wider eyes, a wider mouth, and a philtrum are some of the common facial features seen in children with ASD [16,17].
For those unaware of what those terms mean they mean, a longer forehead, a compact mid face,ect.
“But Supreme that’s only one study” To that I say I have more.
Scientists at the University of Missouri found that children with autism share certain facial features that distinguish them from other children.
The study found that children with autism have an unusually broad upper face, including wide-set eyes. They also have a shorter middle region of the face, including the cheeks and nose.
It’s as clear as the that autism is highly linked with appearance but for those wondering “Where’s your proof that autism affects inceldom Supreme” Well here it is:
The Commission for Countering Extremism(I know very soy name but will do) finds incels to be 30 times more likely to be incels.
Closing thoughts:
There is no denying/downplaying the Autism/NTPILL effects. There is plenty of proof of it yet users on the forum still downplay it, I’m here to set the record straight.

SOURCES:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @DarkStarDownBad @OutcompetedByRoomba @Subhuman Niceguy

True spergs certainly have a certain look about them

Based post, thanks for speaking up against the NTpill deniers (retards)

Average autistic man in 2024

Sean O'Pry (@Seanopry55) / X

High IQ thread, the amount of times people have looked at me and assumed im autistic is brutal

Average autistic man in 2024

Sean O'Pry (@Seanopry55) / X'Pry (@Seanopry55) / X
O'Aspie never smiles because of his subhuman narrow palate width. He looks like a demented unhinged sperg when he tries to smile fully

Exactly. Also, never forget that even if you show people a still picture, literally just a photo, of an autistic and neurotypical person, for just a few seconds, that alone is enough for normies to subconsciously identify the autist and immediately dislike him much more than his NT peer(s), even before any interaction with him.

1706851669657-png.1053687

Ntpill deniers real quiet now :feelsjuice:

Turbobased thread, I was going to make one similar to this, but i’ll save this information for other threads I have planned.
Ntpill deniers real quiet now :feelsjuice:

This thread is dedicated to the NTPILL deniers.
MY CLAIM:
Quite a few users on here deny the full affect of autism, and one of those effects are looks.
In one study from NCBI shows it.
Evidence:

For those unaware of what those terms mean they mean, a longer forehead, a compact mid face,ect.
“But Supreme that’s only one study” To that I say I have more.

It’s as clear as the that autism is highly linked with appearance but for those wondering “Where’s your proof that autism affects inceldom Supreme” Well here it is:
The Commission for Countering Extremism(I know very soy name but will do) finds incels to be 30 times more likely to be incels.
Closing thoughts:
There is no denying/downplaying the Autism/NTPILL effects. There is plenty of proof of it yet users on the forum still downplay it, I’m here to set the record straight.

SOURCES:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @DarkStarDownBad @OutcompetedByRoomba @Subhuman Niceguy
bro i look like that kid in the bottom it’s so over

My facial features are completely fucked up from autism :feelsrope:

I also read on incels.wiki that other typical facial features for Aspies are a recessed chin and a recessed browridge, i have both :feelsrope:

Chris Chan was actually pretty attractive (he is just very short I think), so I don't really think autism has anything to do with inceldom

Maybe autists are deformed

@No Longer Human

True spergs certainly have a certain look about them
Yep. Even if it’s not obvious by their actual face structure, it because a pretty obvious once you talk to them that they don’t make normal facial expressions. I’m always told I’m either too expressive or too stone faced. It’s like I can never make the right amount of facial expressions

Yep. Even if it’s not obvious by their actual face structure, it because a pretty obvious once you talk to them that they don’t make normal facial expressions. I’m always told I’m either too expressive or too stone faced. It’s like I can never make the right amount of facial expressions
Unusual facial features combined with unusual social behavior = social death sentence.

Unusual facial features combined with unusual social behavior = social death sentence.
Exactly. NTpill deniers can fuck off. I might not even be here if I was NT because my looks aren’t horrible. Autism fucks up EVERY area of your life

How do you rate yourself on the decile scale and height
Height: 6’0” so that’s fairly decent. My height is probably a 7/10. As for face, 4.5/10. As for shoulder width, I’m not sure what I’d rate it, but it looks too narrow for my height and I’m jealous that some shorter guys framemog me. My autism hurts my total score a lot though. I don’t know what I’d rate myself overall, but the fact I’m a social outcast and adult virgin proves society doesn’t rate me all that well.

Exactly. Also, never forget that even if you show people a still picture, literally just a photo, of an autistic and neurotypical person, for just a few seconds, that alone is enough for normies to subconsciously identify the autist and immediately dislike him much more than his NT peer(s), even before any interaction with him.

1706851669657-png.1053687

AnothER reason to meet my Demiurge

Basically if you look weird you have autism