Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australoids:the ugliest subhumans in the world they are even lower iq and ugly than the negroids from africa

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Australoids are definitely the ugliest most disgusting animals in the planet worse than niggers from sub Saharan Africa

Nah, curries are Australoid and we’re smarter than nigs. But nigs mog physically for sure

Worthless greycel, kill yourself
Fuck off nigger at least I’m not a nigger ape like you now crawl back to your zoo cage and get out of my thread you worthless coon

but about this australoid stacy?
Tumblr n2w83qf4AS1tuz32qo6 500
Beautiful Australian Aboriginal Women

Nah, curries are Australoid and we’re smarter than nigs. But nigs mog physically for sure
most american educated niggers are still way more intelligent than curries especially the ones that try to associate with white culture.

One race, the yuman race

but about this australoid stacy?
View attachment 858096
Beautiful Australian Aboriginal Women

most american educated niggers are still way more intelligent than curries especially the ones that try to associate with white culture.
Please I don’t want people encouraging bestiality with niggers or australoids in my threads so keep it clean

aren't you a beaner?
Im a northern Brazilian of European and native American heritage I don’t have nigger blood the nigger blood in me is very little I’m mostly harnizo-castizo

They really aren’t. Genetics >>>>>>>>> education when it comes to IQ. Nigs are the dumbest race on this Earth and it’s not even close

we're not equal despite what they say. Evolution is a law of differences. The idea that we are all the same is leftist propaganda. It is no different than thinking that slaves are inferior to masters. Biologically speaking, outside of the human mind no such thing as equality or inequality exists, we are a set of codes that had a unique path through evolution. And from birth we are destined to be either moggers or the mogged. It is written in our DNA to be subhuman

They really aren’t. Genetics >>>>>>>>> education when it comes to IQ. Nigs are the dumbest race on this Earth and it’s not even close
yeah true

most high iq people are usually the ones with more Neanderthal genetics (Neandertal genetics also affect nose shape and make it more hooked) which explains why Ashkenazi jews have more pointy hooked noses.
arabs lost the high iq but kept the jew nose due to inbreeding.