Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australias sad truth residents slam the country as boring directionless

@ilieknothing

Cost of living and housing crisis creating stressful rat race. Aussies have an abundance of natural resources being close to China, so their situation should be better in the long run.

only braindead NT normie would complain about a country being boring
"may you live in interesting times"

Cost of living and housing crisis creating stressful rat race. Aussies have an abundance of natural resources being close to China, so their situation should be better in the long run.
Are you from Australia too

I have plenty of money for leisure, these faggots should self improve and get a better job

I have plenty of money for leisure, these faggots should self improve and get a better job
Come on man cut them some slack , there is a genuine issue in Australia with cost of living and rental crisis

Come on man cut them some slack , there is a genuine issue in Australia with cost of living and rental crisis
I will cut them some slack when they cut incels some slack

the only exciting thing happening in australia is the amount of niggers and chinks being imported. but of course that's pernicious

i used to run into a bunch of aussie tourists in SF

i think it was their number 1 tourist destination in america