Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Australiancells help

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
So umm, a guy gave me his bank account (fully legitimate yes) (it's an bendigo bank account) and told me I can get all the money from there (he really did). I can't make Bendigo bank account because I'm not Australian, if any1 has Bendigo bank account and wants me to help transfer the money (it's 100% legit really trust me, source: trust me bro) you can send me a dm. (I repeat he gave me the account I know it sounds weird but it's legit)

Sure bro. Just give all that money to another person and get scammed.

Just give over your bank account theory

Hi, Prince Mbokoko Abu Boogabooga of Nigeria! Why didn't you reply to my emails? I sent u the US $20k like we agreed...

>So umm, a guy gave me his bank account (fully legitimate yes) (it's an bendigo bank account) and told me I can get all the money from there (he really did). I can't make Bendigo bank account because I'm not Australian, if any1 has Bendigo bank account and wants me to help transfer the money (it's 100% legit really trust me, source: trust me bro) you can send me a dm. (I repeat he gave me the account I know it sounds weird but it's legit)

Nigerian-internet-cafe.jpg