Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Australian Nazi incel went ER.

kd ratio = your oneitis's body count

1 KO? Seriously?

What a waste of time

I'm fairly certain that his only victim was probably a fellow incel. At least be based like that bodybuildercel that attacked a toilet's yoga class.

For being a nazi he looks like someone the nazis would target and brand as “untermensch”

Only 1? Pathetic :feelsUgh:

For being a nazi he looks like someone the nazis would target and brand as “untermensch”

he could've done something more productive like save the white race by having kids, waste of time and genetics

what says hes a nazi?

he could've done something more productive like save the white race by having kids, waste of time and genetics
obviously won't encourge going ER or anything glowie but the produce kids with a white toilet suggestion JFL they barely breed anymore and prefer aborting so they can go gobble more chad cock.

obviously won't encourge going ER or anything glowie but the produce kids with a white toilet suggestion JFL they barely breed anymore and prefer aborting so they can go gobble more chad cock.
there is surrogacy

there is surrogacy
just spend thousands to rent a jewkranian whore's womb theory. TBH if I was rich I'd totally rent a blonde hair blue eyed tall ukranian's womb and buy her eggs.

AN AUSSIE NAZI AND ALL YOU KILLED WAS ONE WHITE MAN WHO HAD A KID

This is lifefuel. White men failing so hard, it actually makes ER look competent in comparison

what says hes a nazi?
he waved a nazi flag literally, like a gay pride parade -- as though the pagentry of his Nazism was more important than murdering non-whites

This is lifefuel. White men failing so hard, it actually makes ER look competent in comparison

I admit...I feel slight guilt over denigrating an inferior human.

i could get like 5 or 6 easily

just go to a crowded party and start mass shooting everyone
just spend thousands to rent a jewkranian whore's womb theory. TBH if I was rich I'd totally rent a blonde hair blue eyed tall ukranian's womb and buy her eggs.
that seems like a nice plan but i bet it takes ton of money

He could’ve killed a bunch of ethnic teenagers or young adults. That would be smart too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back