Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australian incel general #01

KookyKangaKid

KookyKangaKid

All KangaCels gather here plz: discord.gg/3gNeWjWB
★★★★★
This thread is for australian, NZ and indonesian incels to talk. We got a big community so I wanted to start a common thread for brocels on our side of the world.

First topic. What do you guys think of the SBS incel documentary and its portrayal of the incel community?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeKsNPdhMw

I know Tom went to give a serious interview, but they juxtaposed him with some incel """researcher""" discussing the violent terrorist link to incel, and some fakecel in the part 2 of the documentary who gave a testimony about having "violent thoughts about women". That being said though I think it gave us a better portrayal than the vice documentary and other media documentaries.

I know the guy that goes by "Tom" in the documentary. He's a based aussiecel that organised incel meet ups in australia and I run a large incel discord with him. The media cucked his 2 hour + interview by snipping and clipping like they always do

I know the guy that goes by "Tom" in the documentary. He's a based aussiecel that organised incel meet ups in australia and I run a large incel discord with him. The media cucked his 2 hour + interview by snipping and clipping like they always do
Brutal. There's no winning with the media :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: