Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australia based all white policy

Why you post low effort threads always posting tweets

Twitter is very based recently
Cause a chud bought it, have you been living under a rock. It's been like that the day Elon bought it. That tard is pushing rage bait posts on my feed. Fucking ruined it for me. Lifefuel for chudcels

Never saw a stormfrontcel post a study. It's always a tweet about a black person doing a thing.

0 analysis
They easily take the rage and race bait

Cause a chud bought it, have you been living under a rock. It's been like that the day Elon bought it. That tard is pushing rage bait posts on my feed. Fucking ruined it for me. Lifefuel for chudcels
Not a chud but I hate black men and Jews for sure

They easily take the rage and race bait
It's also proven that a lot of these accounts are run by unironical russian troll farms that have the aim of destabilising america.

Have you ever thought critically and wondered why you hate them?
Jews run the world and own everything plus have some kind of urge for evil domination through poisoning

Blacks just cause chaos I’ve had plenty of black friends too, I actually care for their women a lot more then the bros,

It's also proven that a lot of these accounts are run by unironical russian troll farms that have the aim of destabilising america.
I heard about that before that most of these accounts are run by Russia and China, don't know how true that is

Jews run the world and own everything plus have some kind of urge for evil domination through poisoning
Who told you that "jews" run the world. Capitalist run the world your average Jew have nothing to do with it.
Blacks just cause chaos I’ve had plenty of black friends too,
How much chaos your friends cause, I don't think you have black friends.
I actually care for their women a lot more then the bros,
Sus you care more about women than men

Who told you that "jews" run the world. Capitalist run the world your average Jew have nothing to do with it.

How much chaos your friends cause, I don't think you have black friends.

Sus you care more about women than men
The capitalists are the Jews. Yes black women are my weak spot they are nice to me man

I wish I could have been a mogger in 60s &70s chadstralia

It's easy to villainize a whole community. Your average Jew don't control anything nor is he a capitalist.
Yes both average kike and average mullas are normal people. But the top 1% of them are dangerous. They are the cause of all the problem in this world.

:dafuckfeels:

Sure thing, dude.

It’s a private company sweetie

Why are filthy disgusting curries in this thread

Based Aussie unfortunately another society undone by women's rights feminists

Weather you want to admit it or not-whites look SO much better than non-whites.

Are on Twitter

Every western country needs this and also an even stricter no jew policy as well

Why are filthy disgusting curries in this thread
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Never saw a stormfrontcel post a study. It's always a tweet about a black person doing a thing.

0 analysis
It's over for stormfrontcels

I wish I could have been a mogger in 60s &70s chadstralia
Same. I want to CREAMPIE Australian Stacies

Like Alanah Pearce. This dumb blonde roastie is SO fucking boring. Soo boring and mediocare and uninteresting. But she was lucky to be born with large breasts.

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT IN HER WORTHLESS LIFE WAS BECAUSE OF HER BREASTS. MEN LIKED LOOKING AT HER BREASTS. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. THAT'S HOW SHE WAS ABLE TO GET THIS FAR.

Seriously, try to watch 5 minutes of any video of hers, you will be bored to hell, you will want to tear out your eyes. Fucking dumb 70IQ blonde bitch :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: