Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Austerity pill] The contradictions between realizing that life is "just about survival" and striving for "success" in psychopathic-plutocratic ethics

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There are several autistic celibates on this forum who have sublimated their libidos to the liberal-plutocratic paradigm of achieving material success.

To these poor souls, rendered impotent by inceldom, an expanding bank account serves as a substitute for an expanding erection. This would be unremarkable on its own if not for the extraordinary statements that they have made regarding the ego.

You see, they claim that to give your life over to the pursuit of economic success requires you to subdue your ego, but this is rather absurd on the face of it, because what is egotism if not the type of greed for material possessions and hedonistic desires that they espouse?

Clearly, they retain an ego, and I posit that they have merely modified it according to their socially suggested "superego" -- which they've absorbed from the cultural hegemony of liberal-plutocracy, wherein "success" is synonymous with "salvation."

That is, they have went from having a primitive, childlike, and narcissistic ego, which is overly concerned with the opinions of others and conducive to daydreaming, to a more refined, mature, and psychopathic ego, which cares less about others and is more based in reality, but is similarly self-centered and avaricious.

As they observe, Machiavellian psychopaths are the ruling class, and they seek to emulate their model, which understands humans as being mere animals and life as having no meaning outside of survival. The narcissistic model, on the other hand, is quite effeminate in their view -- empathy and morality being nothing but disingenuous covers for narcissistic virtue signalling.

As true as the relationship between empathy/morality and effeminate, narcissistic virtue signalling may be, there is a blatant contradiction in their psychopathic critique of narcissism:

If life has no meaning outside of survival, then why care about success? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

This is a contradiction I've often seen in psychopathic-plutocratic ethics, and the answer has to do with the necessity of austerity under liberal-capitalism.

You see, it just so happens that in order to have any chance of achieving success under this system, you have to grind 24/7, and work yourself to the bone. The only way of justifying such an existence to yourself is the promise of a better future, which, of course, is not guaranteed and not even likely, but becomes a focal point in the mind that constantly triggers dopamine and assuages the cognitive dissonance between the ego and the id.

Paradoxically, by striving for success, you embrace a lifestyle where you are just barely surviving, and psychopathic-plutocratic aspirants have developed their own way of coping with this, which is promoted by the culture at large as a form of "hazing."

These celibates have been placed under a debt by the world -- the debt of autism and low SMV -- and so they hesitatingly assume the role of debt slaves, who might one day "buy their freedoms" and even become aristocrats themselves. Brutal shit, man. Damn, damn. tbhngl

Last edited:
Yep. People all too often assume money guarantees success, or that hard work guarantees money. The cause and effect relationship witch oft motivates humans is weak in these times. Some cling to a just world type fallacy (think of it as ported to the concept of work begetting rewards from the original idea of evil spawning more evil and so on). Those who cling make up the modern moneycattle caste of wageslaves we see today.

That was psedo intellectual bs I pulled out of my ass lol but I would feel bad if I mindlessly postmaxxed under a high IQ thread like this ngl

mjackson.gif

Just taking my seat to see if a debate starts.

If survival is the only non-egotistical pursuit, then I’d say NEETS are in the right.

Just taking my seat to see if a debate starts.

There isn't going to be a debate, he's obviously trolling and not even taking this seriously:
Brutal shit, man. Damn, damn. tbhngl

Either way he makes statements that literally make him look like an idiot, as if he can't comprehend simple shit, we know full well he knows the answer to this statement, but he's pretending he doesn't, so he's either trolling or really that stupid (which I doubt)

The statement in question:
If life has no meaning outside of survival, then why care about success? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

If consuming food is about nutrition to stay alive, then why care about taste?

That's how stupid you sound, and that's all I have to say on this issue because you clearly aren't serious here or you are so dense it would be a waste of time, the things you are asking are pretty obvious so you have to be pretending as if you don't get it, or this is the highest level of cognitive dissonance I've ever seen

The reason for wanting financial success is as self evident as the reason why people season and prepare foods in certain ways

You can go ahead and get that "last say" now but I'm not replying back

There isn't going to be a debate, he's obviously trolling and not even taking this seriously:

Either way he makes statements that literally make him look like an idiot, as if he can't comprehend simple shit, we know full well he knows the answer to this statement, but he's pretending he doesn't, so he's either trolling or really that stupid (which I doubt)

The statement in question:

If consuming food is about nutrition to stay alive, then why care about taste?

That's how stupid you sound, and that's all I have to say on this issue because you clearly aren't serious here or you are so dense it would be a waste of time, the things you are asking are pretty obvious so you have to be pretending as if you don't get it, or this is the highest level of cognitive dissonance I've ever seen

The reason for wanting financial success is as self evident as the reason why people season and prepare foods in certain ways

You can go ahead and get that "last say" now but I'm not replying back
You're going to be more comfortable and derive more pleasure from life as a billionaire than a homeless bum, gotcha.

This is a response for myself mostly, I'm low IQ and thought maybe atavistic had a point. You did win game, set and match, pres.

I kinda agree tbh, there are some incels who view acquiring success as a completely selfish thing to do "in spite" of modern society, but this holds little sense since it's society who makes the rules and all, at the end you're just bluepilling yourself with the same shit normtards do when they tell us to self-improve

Personally, I think neetdom is the best choice for two main reasons:
1) there's no point in trying to "win" society since as incels we simply aren't allowed to do so
2) consuming as much resources as possible with the smallest contribution possible (minmaxxing basically) is the only real way we have to damage society

I've never seen success defined as this anywhere, talk about a strawman, literally proping up the most convoluted and tiresome depiction of success to make being a failure sound good, its sad really, this is some high level coping, who even created this image lol

Its stupid on so many levels, its basically saying if a guy becomes a millionaire and then retires and stops having "upward trajectory" he's not a success, no definition of success you'll find anywhere is that restrictive, that guy is a success no matter what, he doesn't have to work another day in his life

1) there's no point in trying to "win" society since as incels we simply aren't allowed to do so

Depends on what you mean by win, you obviously mean "being seen as attractive", some people just want to be able to buy what they want and enjoy it, be it food, women, security, entertainment, etc

I don't see how you aren't allowed to do that, by being unattractive I agree you aren't allowed to have women desire you, but that's just a win for men like you who are obsessed with being desired

2) consuming as much resources as possible with the smallest contribution possible (minmaxxing basically) is the only real way we have to damage society

This is the most cliche neet cope we've seen everywhere and you ironically don't realize its ego projection, its you saying - "I'm such a great person that I definitely would have contributed significantly to society but I'm spiting society by limiting my potential"

Sorry no, 9/10 people don't really contribute shit, and more likely than not if you are a neet, you would not have contributed much of anything, so society isn't left "damaged" by you keeping yourself broke and lacking resources, that's your cope so you can take pride in the decision and not feel to bad about it

What you would have likely contributed is not a drop in the bucket, but a drop in the ocean

I don't know why so many of you have this ridiculous cope, and literally ALL of you think this about yourself, like if you all banded to together and tried you could become your own Illuminati of ex-neets, you'd all be a group of millionaires JFL

Nothing you or I do on a personal level can "damage" society

IT IS NOTHING BUT HUBRIS TO THINK OTHERWISE

Last edited:
I've never seen success defined as this anywhere, talk about a strawman, literally proping up the most convoluted and tiresome depiction of success to make being a failure sound good, its sad really, this is some high level coping, who even created this image lol

Its stupid on so many levels, its basically saying if a guy becomes a millionaire and then retires and stops having "upward trajectory" he's not a success, no definition of success you'll find anywhere is that restrictive, that guy is a success no matter what, he doesn't have to work another day in his life

Depends on what you mean by win, you obviously mean "being seen as attractive", some people just want to be able to buy what they want and enjoy it, be it food, women, security, entertainment, etc

I don't see how you aren't allowed to do that, by being unattractive I agree you aren't allowed to have women desire you, but that's just a win for men like you who are obsessed with being desired

This is the most cliche neet cope we've seen everywhere and you ironically don't realize its ego projection, its you saying - "I'm such a great person that I definitely would have contributed significantly to society but I'm spiting society by limiting my potential"

Sorry no, 9/10 people don't really contribute shit, and more likely than not if you are a neet, you would not have contributed much of anything, so society isn't left "damaged" by you keeping yourself broke and lacking resources, that's your cope so you can take pride in the decision and not feel to bad about it

What you would have likely contributed is not a drop in the bucket, but a drop in the ocean

I don't know why so many of you have this ridiculous cope, and literally ALL of you think this about yourself, like if you all banded to together and tried you could become your own Illuminati of ex-neets, you'd all be a group of millionaires JFL

Nothing you or I do on a personal level can "damage" society

IT IS NOTHING BUT HUBRIS TO THINK OTHERWISE
I literally said that as incel you aren't allowed to win in society, so I know I would never be a millionaire. But still, if there's a possibility to become neet why would someone choose some shitty job instead

Also I don't understand why you talk about contributing to society, I don't care one bit about contributing to society and that's why I'm saying that refusing it is the best way to go. Of course society won't fall because 200 incels refuse to work, but it's literally either this or going full rebellion and we both know this will never happen so.

Lastily correct if I'm wrong, but you seem to indicate that there's pride in contributing to society, this is just straight up bluepill and I won't even bother to refuse it

I've just given up on everything for the most part, fuck it all, there's no justice in this world & stains don't come out easily. Too much bullshit, quit fighting the fucking tide.

I literally said that as incel you aren't allowed to win in society, so I know I would never be a millionaire

Except that what you're saying is completely a false, you could be a millionaire, you just aren't willing to trying, and aren't willing to do what it takes to become one

But still, if there's a possibility to become neet why would someone choose some shitty job instead

I don't think you understand the topic here, its about trying to gain passive income, not having a job, if temporarily having a job allows you to get the resources you need to one day NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN yet have access to VAST RESOURCES, how is that not a good trade off?, how is that not a gamble worth taking?

Of course society won't fall because 200 incels refuse to work, but it's literally either this or going full rebellion and we both know this will never happen so

You said:
consuming as much resources as possible with the smallest contribution possible (minmaxxing basically) is the only real way we have to damage society

That's completely false, it doesn't damage society AT ALL

Lastily correct if I'm wrong, but you seem to indicate that there's pride in contributing to society

English is not your first language is it?

I don't see how ANYTHING I said even alluded to that, pride is for fools, one should do things because they actually benefit you

quit fighting the fucking tide.

Its funny how you guys never take this way of thinking to its logical conclusion, cognitive dissonance at its finest

Why are you fighting the tide of existence then, why keep existing and struggling, just kill yourself and be done with it

What's that you say? - "I don't want to die, there are things I still enjoy doing"

Well look at that lol, why don't you apply that mindset towards the other "tides" then - "I don't want to be broke, there are more things that I want to experience in life"

Its the same principal really, you guys just use selective reasoning, you conveniently only apply the exception just enough so that you don't have to die, so you remain in this pointless purgatory of an existence, tired of life to the point of exhaustion yet fond of life to the point of not wanting to kill yourself, and you just get to pat yourself on the back for all of it

My how convenient lol

Except that what you're saying is completely a false, you could be a millionaire, you just aren't willing to trying, and aren't willing to do what it takes to become one
As ugly males we are gravely discriminated in almost every section of society, therefore becoming a milliomaire would be very difficult, almost impossible
I don't think you understand the topic here, its about trying to gain passive income, not having a job, if temporarily having a job allows you to get the resources you need to one day NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN yet have access to VAST RESOURCES, how is that not a good trade off?, how is that not a gamble worth taking?
So you're saying we should wageslave for god knows how many years so we can then ldar in a slightly bigger house? I really don't see the deal here
That's completely false, it doesn't damage society AT ALL
Maybe you're right, but even if it's the most stupid way to gain pride, why not? You're still seeing things from the point of view of larger society as if we were part of it
I don't see how ANYTHING I said even alluded to that, pride is for fools, one should do things because they actually benefit you
I misunderstood you then, happy to see we agree on that

Its funny how you guys never take this way of thinking to its logical conclusion, cognitive dissonance at its finest

Why are you fighting the tide of existence then, why keep existing and struggling, just kill yourself and be done with it

What's that you say? - "I don't want to die, there are things I still enjoy doing"

Well look at that lol, why don't you apply that mindset towards the other "tides" then - "I don't want to be broke, there are more things that I want to experience in life"

Its the same principal really, you guys just use selective reasoning, you conveniently only apply the exception just enough so that you don't have to die, so you remain in this pointless purgatory of an existence, tired of life to the point of exhaustion yet fond of life to the point of not wanting to kill yourself, and you just get to pat yourself on the back for all of it

My how convenient lol
Oh here we fucking go again, you're a smart guy but why are you wasting your time bringing a university professor take to everything on here? Go live your wonderful Mr. Burns life already dude.

As ugly males we are gravely discriminated in almost every section of society, therefore becoming a milliomaire would be very difficult, almost impossible

You seem to be thinking of millionaire in terms of "working your way up" to become CEO or something in some huge business organization

One can build wealth based on the things they create or investments they make, none of that has anything to do with anyone seeing your face

I would never invest in bitcoin now, but you think some ugly fuck didn't invest in the past and now they are a millionaire for it right now, nobody saw their face did they?

I'm seriously confused by some of the things you guys say, I started doing paper trading recently for forex, what does that have to do with discrimination, how do the brokers that can't see my face and will never see me IRL discriminate against me?

It really sometimes sounds like you guys are just making excuses, your rationalizations are extremely convoluted, on par with how inceltears says women don't like us because we say bad things about women online, as though women can read our minds, nobody can see your face behind a computer screen

So you're saying we should wageslave for god knows how many years so we can then ldar in a slightly bigger house? I really don't see the deal here

If the only thing that comes to mind from having more resources is "a bigger house", it just shows that you are an egoist, and until you get out of that mindset of valuing appearances for the sake of "looking better than others" you aren't going to see the true value of wealth

Who the hell gives a fuck about a bigger house, I want wealth so that I can live a more enjoyable life, better food, healthier lifestyle, actually being able to have sex (paid for of course), peace of mind (not worrying about family financial troubles), etc

I'm not thinking about buying a mansion or an expensive car, or any other wasteful expenditure you are thinking about, and the reason why you think of that shit, is because that's what you would want to do with the money

Maybe you're right, but even if it's the most stupid way to gain pride, why not?

Why not lie to yourself?

JFL, ok by that logic, stop believing in the black pill then, why not, it will make you feel better, who cares if its completely false

Oh here we fucking go again, you're a smart guy but why are you wasting your time bringing a university professor take to everything on here? Go live your wonderful Mr. Burns life already dude.

My point is you guys act like you are confused as to why people pursue wealth despite the odds, yet you don't realize we have the same mindset you do with respect to not killing yourself despite how shitty your life is, we've just decided to take that same principal that you have of "holding onto life" and apply it to "holding onto our goals/dreams"

Were doing the same thing really, why are you trying to ignore the truth, face reality

JFL notice that you couldn't simply just address the point

Last edited:
You seem to be thinking of millionaire in terms of "working your way up" to become CEO or something in some huge business organization

One can build wealth based on the things they create or investments they make, none of that has anything to do with anyone seeing your face

I would never invest in bitcoin now, but you think some ugly fuck didn't invest in the past and now they are a millionaire for it right now, nobody saw their face did they?

I'm seriously confused by some of the things you guys say, I started doing paper trading recently for forex, what does that have to do with discrimination, how do the brokers that can't see my face and will never see me IRL discriminate against me?

It really sometimes sounds like you guys are just making excuses, your rationalizations are extremely convoluted, on par with how inceltears says women don't like us because we say bad things about women online, as though women can read our minds, nobody can see your face behind a computer screen
Doesn't work for poorcels like me, also not everyone is from a western nation
If the only thing that comes to mind from having more resources is "a bigger house", it just shows that you are an egoist, and until you get out of that mindset of valuing appearances for the sake of "looking better than others" you aren't going to see the true value of wealth

Who the hell gives a fuck about a bigger house, I want wealth so that I can live a more enjoyable life, better food, healthier lifestyle, actually being able to have sex (paid for of course), peace of mind (not worrying about family financial troubles), etc

I'm not thinking about buying a mansion or an expensive car, or any other wasteful expenditure you are thinking about, and the reason why you think of that shit, is because that's what you would want to do with the money
What you do with the money isn't the point, the point is whatever you do won't be worth all the hassle. Wageslaving for 20 years just to get a blowjob from some unwilling whore once a month isn't worth it imo
Why not lie to yourself?

JFL, ok by that logic, stop believing in the black pill then, why not, it will make you feel better, who cares if its completely false
How is taking pride in something lying to yourself? I know that it won't change anything but still I choose to reject society's reasons for pride and substitute them with my own, in this case ldaring

Life is better when you sit around, do nothing and leech of others than be independent and take control of your life so you can finally have the power to achieve what you desire. What a ridiculous statement OP.

Doesn't work for poorcels like me, also not everyone is from a western nation

Poor?, if you are so poor you can't pursue anything I'm talking about how the fuck do you have internet?, are you using someone elses wifi?

Also I hope its your phone you are using, because if you have a computer you have no excuse, nobody who is actually "poor" owns a computer, which is why I don't consider my self poor and I'm probably poorer than you

Lastly I am poor, I just save and spend my money wisely, and who the hell said I was from a western country

You are just making excuses

What you do with the money isn't the point, the point is whatever you do won't be worth all the hassle

What hassle?

Again, you don't seem to get were talking about passive income here, not working, there are so many different things you can do online to do that

Wageslaving for 20 years just to get a blowjob from some unwilling whore once a month isn't worth it imo

Nice strawman, again, I don't think you understand what were talking about, this is another thing I see with neets, they have to keep strawmanning what the other person will get so they can rationalize keeping themselves in abject failure

How is taking pride in something lying to yourself?

How is believing something you know is false lying to yourself?

I'm confused, how is it not, you are taking pride in something that you know is false, so it is in fact lying to yourself

I know that it won't change anything

Yes and that's why its a cope and a lie, pride is reserved for accomplishments, to be prideful about something you yourself admits is fruitless means you are lying to yourself

Last edited:
Poor?, if you are so poor you can't pursue anything I'm talking about how the fuck do you have internet?, are you using someone elses wifi?

Also I hope its your phone you are using, because if you have a computer you have no excuse, nobody who is actually "poor" owns a computer, which is why I don't consider my self poor and I'm probably poorer than you

Lastly I am poor, I just save and spend my money wisely, and who the hell said I was from a western country

You are just making excuses
Just invest all of your money into some random internet coin theory
Also I doubt someone from laos or whatever can invest into anything
How is believing something you know is false lying to yourself?

I'm confused, how is it not, you are taking pride in something that you know is false, so it is in fact lying to yourself
I think you misunderstood me, I was talking about taking pride into ldaring, how it affects society is completely irrelevant

Because our definition of success is: survival and living in physical comfort, which is the only meaning of life

:feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab: :feelsokman: :dab:

Our definition of success has nothing to do with egotistical pursuits (being liked, accepted, loved, validated, having prestige/reputation, honour, being respected etc.)

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
If survival is the only non-egotistical pursuit, then I’d say NEETS are in the right.

sub-terranean IQ comment. NEETs aren't sustaining their own survival, their survival is being sustained by parents and/or government. In the WILD or in NATURE, without the convenience of having a SAFETY NET enabled by this artificial construct of SOCIETY, NEETs would be long dead and nothing more than a rotting corpse.

Last edited:
Just invest all of your money into some random internet coin theory

You seriously aren't reading a thing I'm saying are you, where the hell did I say to do that?

Is propping up strawmen all you can do?

Also I doubt someone from laos or whatever can invest into anything

Well leave the damn country then, but I'd find it funny if someone from Laos couldn't invest, but for some reason they have internet, so they're conveniently too poor to invest in anything yet rich enough to pay an internet bill

I think you misunderstood me, I was talking about taking pride into ldaring, how it affects society is completely irrelevant

Yes I know, its completely false to view LDAR as something "positive" or an "achievement" to even be proud of it

Well leave the damn country then, but I'd find it funny if someone from Laos couldn't invest, but for some reason they have internet, so they're conveniently too poor to invest in anything yet rich enough to pay an internet bill
Well, you can't just leave your country like that especially if you're from a very isolated place (like Laos), also idk how much you pay for internet but surely it isn't nearly as much as what you would need to make a serious investment
Yes I know, its completely false to view LDAR as something "positive" or an "achievement" to even be proud of it
That's the main point, you still think there is an innate and absolute set of things to be proud of, you say to have gone over society's restrictions but to me it just seems that you have chose another lie. I and only I can decide what I want to be proud of, neither you nor everyone else have to right to tell me otherwise and same is for anybody else, you and op included.

If you want to take pride in investing online do it, but to bash others for the lives they've chose is just a cope to feel superior

Well, you can't just leave your country like that especially if you're from a very isolated place (like Laos), also idk how much you pay for internet but surely it isn't nearly as much as what you would need to make a serious investment

Investments don't have to be "serious amounts", you plan on being alive for at least a decade right?

Well small investments in the right places become big investments over time

Oh and two months of internet payments is enough money to make a minor investment, and if you did some research, gathered the right tools and knowledge online (all of which can be found as free and the paid stuff can be pirated) you could make those investments become something good

you still think there is an innate and absolute set of things to be proud of

Actually I think pride period is for fools, pride is for the illogical, pride is too subjective to be a dependable criteria for anything:
This is why I say never aim to be proud, aim to be physical satisfied, anybody can be proud of anything, but physical satisfaction is literal and can be measured

If were both on empty stomachs and I eat two sandwiches and you eat a single slice of bread, you aren't going to be as full as I am

If I just got a promotion to be CEO of a company and you just finished create some model plane assembly as part of your hobby (one you've been working on for years) we could both be equally as proud of what we just accomplished

Pride is subjective, like happiness and many other things, and THEY ARE NOT DEPENDABLE CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE MAKING LOGICAL (BENEFICIAL) DECISIONS

I and only I can decide what I want to be proud of, neither you nor everyone else have to right to tell me otherwise and same is for anybody else, you and op included

You LITERALLY just proved my point here as to why pride is for fools, that's exactly why I don't focus on pride at all, what you just said here is the reason why I ignore pride completely, I seek satisfaction and reward from my efforts, not a feeling of accomplishment, that's a dangerous and illogical mindset

BECAUSE ANYONE CAN BE PROUD OF ALMOST ANYTHING EVEN WHEN THEY'VE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING OF WORTH

You LITERALLY just proved my point here as to why pride is for fools, that's exactly why I don't focus on pride at all, what you just said here is the reason why I ignore pride completely, I seek satisfaction and reward from my efforts, not a feeling of accomplishment, that's a dangerous and illogical mindset

BECAUSE ANYONE CAN BE PROUD OF ALMOST ANYTHING EVEN WHEN THEY'VE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING OF WORTH
We have already talked way too much about the rest so I'll just focus on this: you're saying my pride is invalid on the sole basis that you don't feel it should be. And why do you feel that way? Because society told you so, you say that you want to moneymaxx only for a better enjoyment of life, but then why are you telling me and op that our way to enjoy life is wrong? It's clear you still have some sense of fake pride that comes for playing the shitty hierarchy game society offers, which as an incel is honestly the most stupid thing you can do

you're saying my pride is invalid on the sole basis that you don't feel it should be. And why do you feel that way?

No I'm saying pride is worthless period, but being prideful about something that is not to any OBJECTIVE benefit to your existence is indeed invalid and the pride is misplaced, the fact is most people take pride in SUBJECTIVE things, which is exactly why its worthless

but then why are you telling me and op that our way to enjoy life is wrong?

You are a sexually repressed loser who is broke and has to live on welfare, please stop lying to yourself and saying you are "enjoying life" just to cope, it just sounds ridiculous

If what you are doing is "enjoying life", then a homeless person is only suffering "minor lifestyle difficulties" :feelskek:

which as an incel is honestly the most stupid thing you can do

Imaging saying this while admitting that you take pride in LDAR, what's more stupid than that? (try and be honest with yourself)

Last edited:
No I'm saying pride is worthless period, but being prideful about something that is not to any OBJECTIVE benefit to your existence is indeed invalid and the pride is misplaced, the fact is most people take pride in SUBJECTIVE things, which is exactly why its worthless
I would argue that neetdom is objectival benificial but we've already talked about this
You are a sexually repressed loser who is broke and has to live on welfare, please stop lying to yourself and saying you are "enjoying life" just to cope, it just sounds ridiculous

If what you are doing is "enjoying life", then a homeless person is only suffering "minor lifestyle difficulties" :feelskek:
1)I'm not a neet
2) You're a sexually repressed loser who is going to waste all of his nomies on fake internet coin scams
3) My life is what it is, I'm trying to make the best out of this
Imaging saying this while admitting that you take pride in LDAR, what's more stupid than that? (try and be honest with yourself)
Nigga YOU ARE LITERALLY SAYING THAT LICKING SOCIETY'S ASS IS BETTER

You tried to go so far into the blackpill that you became bluepilled again. Stop with the fucking essays and high iq posts and go look at the sun, it's honestly the best cope this world has to offer

I would argue that neetdom is objectival benificial but we've already talked about this

1)I'm not a neet
2) You're a sexually repressed loser who is going to waste all of his nomies on fake internet coin scams
3) My life is what it is, I'm trying to make the best out of this

1. Could have fooled me

2. You've proven time and again, that you cannot read and comprehend, I never once said I invested in bitcoin, in fact I literally said:
I would never invest in bitcoin now

3. You really aren't

Nigga YOU ARE LITERALLY SAYING THAT LICKING SOCIETY'S ASS IS BETTER

Yeah dude sure, being able to buy whatever you want and never have to work is licking society's ass, ever notice all you can do is create strawman arguments, and you can't read to save your life, you've went back to this coin scam thing multiple times during our conversation despite me saying I would never do it

You are coping so hard you are blind to the truth

go look at the sun

"Fuck getting what you want in life bro, go look at the sun"

You sound like a retard trying to rationalize his failure mindset as a good thing

Your obsession with pointless subjective bullshit is exactly why you take pride in LDAR, of what value is looking at the sun to a human in the modern world, what do you gain from it?

1. Could have fooled me

2. You've proven time and again, that you cannot read and comprehend, I never once said I invested in bitcoin, in fact I literally said:

3. You really aren't

Yeah dude sure, being able to buy whatever you want and never have to work is licking society's ass, ever notice all you can do is create strawman arguments, and you can't read to save your life, you've went back to this coin scam thing multiple times during our conversation despite me saying I would never do it

You are coping so hard you are blind to the truth

"Fuck getting what you want in life bro, go look at the sun"

You sound like a retard trying to rationalize his failure mindset as a good thing
Dude idk what to say you're retarded, imo you should be banned for bluepill but what do I know. Tell me how does mr Goldberg's dick taste

Dude idk what to say you're retarded, imo you should be banned for bluepill but what do I know. Tell me how does mr Goldberg's dick taste

JFL you want me banned because you don't want an existential crisis, you want to stay comfy in your world of delusions with low standards of being proud for doing nothing lol

Oh and Mr Goldberg's dick tastes way better than being Mr Goldbergs bitch, which is what every neet is, paid to remain docile and stifle your own potential to ensure the status quo

You think the people in power don't want people on welfare, people on welfare is part of controlling the population, controlling voting, etc

Being a neet isn't "going against the system" its literally being a pawn of the system, that's the irony of you acting like you aren't being controlled by jews

Now I'm done with this argument, you can have that "last say" I know you want so badly

It is essential to brainwash people into thinking that "resources are scarce" or that they have to "eat their neighbor" in order to get them to work their ass off so that Shlomo Goldbergstein can grab a few sheckles more off their work